Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion) Empty
PostSubject: Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion)   Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:52 am

Episode 1. Wow! just fucking wow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion)   Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:04 am

There's about 14 Dexter threads in this section alone now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion)   Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:35 am

Not enough.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion)   Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:40 am

I liked it but damn Deb is already getting on my nerves. I hope she isn't like this the whole season but by the previews it looks like she won't stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion)   Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:00 am

This has the potential to be the best season so far!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion)   Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:31 am

Dexter is gonna have to kill a bunch of people in this season. In no order 1. Laguerta 2. The geek but he said he might get rid of him another way depends if he pushes Dexter's buttons enough 3. The mob guy 4. The blonde.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion)   Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion) EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:01 pm

Fucking Epic!!!
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion)   Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:57 am

What happened to this being the final season? Didn't realize it wasn't until they were advertising the "season" finale.

Pretty good stuff though. Thought it departed successfully from what was becoming a stale formula.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion)   Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:57 am

Season 8 was always the last season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion)   Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion) EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:16 am

Great season.

Wow I didn't see that coming at all, fuck knows what's going to happen to Debb next season, I wouldn't be shocked if she even ended up sleeping with Dex.

Nice to have some Dolks flashbacks. I still feel they made him and Dexter clash too soon.

That blonde was smoking hot, she kinda reminds me of Olivia Wilde.

It will be interesting to see which shows is able to have the better finish, Dexter or Breaking Bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion)   Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion) EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:29 am

Ali wrote:
Great season.

Wow I didn't see that coming at all, fuck knows what's going to happen to Debb next season, I wouldn't be shocked if she even ended up sleeping with Dex.

Nice to have some Dolks flashbacks. I still feel they made him and Dexter clash too soon.

That blonde was smoking hot, she kinda reminds me of Olivia Wilde.

It will be interesting to see which shows is able to have the better finish, Dexter or Breaking Bad.

Yeah I bet they end up together. You're right about them clashing too soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion)   Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion) EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:53 pm

Don't get me wrong I loved season 2 but it just felt like they used their ace up the sleeve too early.

BTW one thing that bugged me this season was Louis, he was an interesting we side plot that just abruptly ended, It was a little sloppy writing to be honest.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion)   Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion) EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Doakes is the GOAT Good/Bad guy! Yes, season 2 was the best and the flashbacks brought back some memories Doakes was funny as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion)   Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dexter Season 7 (Official Discussion)
Page 1 of 1