Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)

Go down 
+6
bobbitt15
captain organic
acccardinal12
MMAEYES
josh200612
Ziggy116
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:48 am

I don't know if I would call it epic. I was waiting for them to finally get that twist out of the way though. I was hoping after last week there might be a chance that it wasn't true, but oh well.

The Quinn and Batista side parts of each ep have just been painful the last few weeks. Jesus

Interested in where the story is going with Vince's intern dude though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:51 am

I have a feeling Quinn and Deb will end up together. Vince's intern though could go many ways. Only 3 episodes left.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:31 am

The funny thing is that the show kind of tricked me back into thinking he was alive but I still had my doubts. What do you guys think about the intern? Did he buy the hand or is he with that girl in some kind of sick way? Is he a killer? They made it seem like some sort of danger when he was having sex with Batista's sister. I really didn't know what to expect when they were moving the camera. I really don't know how they are gonna end this and don't you guys think that the school has video of Dexter and him walking through the halls?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:16 am

I don't know but I'm very hyped to see it.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:51 am

freakzilla wrote:
I don't know but I'm very hyped to see it.

WTF? Give me more than that!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:34 am

[quote="josh200612"]The funny thing is that the show kind of tricked me back into thinking he was alive but I still had my doubts. What do you guys think about the intern? Did he buy the hand or is he with that girl in some kind of sick way? Is he a killer? They made it seem like some sort of danger when he was having sex with Batista's sister. I really didn't know what to expect when they were moving the camera. I really don't know how they are gonna end this and don't you guys think that the school has video of Dexter and him walking through the halls?[/quote]

I've been waiting for that moment all year. There will be something along those lines this eyar for sure.

I agree that Masuka's intern's storyline is just starting, no idea where it's going. The on thing I am certain of, is that there should have been a much closer camera shot of Batista's sister getting railed. My only prediction there is that she ends up dead, most likely this season.

As far as Gellar goes, I knew Travis was the one doing everything just because it was obvious that nothing ever went down where he had an alibi. Josh definitely put that thought in my head, but once it was there it seemed obvious that Dexter was gonna end up fucking himself.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:08 am

Shitty episode tonight. That was all over the place with totally illogical things happening left and right
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:21 am

He's gonna get caught that episode was really messy. Not Dexter like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:01 am

They had to do it that way to make Travis look like a threat.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:05 am

BTW, what was up with the creepy incest looking storyline with Dex and Deb in the preview for next week? That was weird as fuck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:29 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
BTW, what was up with the creepy incest looking storyline with Dex and Deb in the preview for next week? That was weird as fuck

Yeah I agree. I hope they don't go down that line.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:28 am

I'll have to watch that again I didn't catch it. How many episodes are left? 2?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:39 am

Yeah 2.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:44 am

josh200612 wrote:

Yeah the preview makes it pretty clear. I think they are heading towards a storyline with Deb and her psych where she realizes that Dexter is the only guy she can always count on and she's going to start to have feelings for him
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:47 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Yeah the preview makes it pretty clear. I think they are heading towards a storyline with Deb and her psych where she realizes that Dexter is the only guy she can always count on and she's going to start to have feelings for him

Uh oh. I mean they aren't blood lol.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:48 am

You know what? It's all starting to come to me all she talks about is Dexter
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:52 am

Yeah it actually isn't that surprising when you consider Deb but Dexter would and should be totally opposed to it which is why I hope nothing actually happens
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:35 am

The intern is next seasons serial killer.

I'm kinda over Dexter having Harrison. He's around the kid about an hour a week apparently and now somehow Travis gets to him after Dexter sends him away? It's becoming a forced storyline.

Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:02 am

Why do you think the intern is fucking with Dexter? Does he know something? Looks like shit gets for the finale don't really know how this is gonna end hopefully it keeps me hanging wanting more otherwise I'll be disappointed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:12 am

They've set up the final to be a good 1.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:21 am

Thanks for the insight freak lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:29 am

The intern is fucking with Dexter because serial killers in Dexter can apparently sense others. He knows something is wrong with Dexter as he's always right. I can't stand LeGuerta. I hope Deb spills the beans on her on camera and quits.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:08 am

Ya I'm tired of Leguerta hopefully she gets fired and we won't have to see her again which I think will happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:18 am

josh200612 wrote:
Ya I'm tired of Leguerta hopefully she gets fired and we won't have to see her again which I think will happen.

I wish Dexter would just kill her for being an A grade bitch.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:29 am

freakzilla wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

I wish Dexter would just kill her for being an A grade bitch.

From what I've read in the book Dexter shoots her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next