Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)

Go down 
+6
bobbitt15
captain organic
acccardinal12
MMAEYES
josh200612
Ziggy116
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:52 am

Ali wrote:
Only seen six episodes but so far I am loving it as usual.

Some were down on it but I thought it was excellent all season long and much better than season 5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:54 am

freakzilla wrote:
Ali wrote:
Only seen six episodes but so far I am loving it as usual.

Some were down on it but I thought it was excellent all season long and much better than season 5.

Yeah I was looking at some articles on the best shows of 2011 and alot of the comments about Dexter were pretty negative, I can't understand why.

Season 3 has been the only one I've disliked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:56 am

I have it=

4>1>2>6>3>5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:18 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I did find Deb way more attractive this season than usual. She's pretty fucking sexy

I find her sexy because of tomboyish character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:22 pm

I don't get the hate for this season and the last, I thoroughly enjoyed both of them.

Yeah Deb suddenly being attracted to Dexter just doesn't work, I find it kinda creepy to be honest. But at least that's out the window now that Deb witnessed Dexter in his true nature.

Curious to see what happens, Dexter will have to deal with the law and the intriguing Kenny Florian intern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:24 pm

Yeah next season should be awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:28 pm

My guess is Deb will hold off for awhile but will go to Quinn for a shoulder midway through the season, then he'll produce the pictures of Dex and Lumen dumping the bodies into the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:28 pm

Ali wrote:
I don't get the hate for this season and the last, I thoroughly enjoyed both of them.

I'm not sure why anyone else may have disliked season five but for Me it felt like they wrote themselves into a corner with Lumen when she popped into the show. I just didn't dig her role in things, how they handled her character, or how Deb just let them get away. It felt a little contrived compared to the close calls in seasons prior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:29 pm

I don't agree. I think the whole season will be about whether she dobs him in or accepts him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:

I'm not sure why anyone else may have disliked season five but for Me it felt like they wrote themselves into a corner with Lumen when she popped into the show. I just didn't dig her role in things, how they handled her character, or how Deb just let them get away. It felt a little contrived compared to the close calls in seasons prior.

Did you recognize the Trainspotting actor ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:31 pm

freakzilla wrote:
I don't agree. I think the whole season will be about whether she dobs him in or accepts him.

Why would they lay the foundation for Quinn to oust Dexter and then leave it ? At some point he will come forth with those pictures.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:32 pm

Ali wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
I did find Deb way more attractive this season than usual. She's pretty fucking sexy

I can't find her attractive at all. I know if I was in a room with her I would be thinking she will do what she did in that exorcist of Emily Rose movie. In that barn when she is all bent up and making that face. I can't be in a room alone with that women. I'm f'n LaHuerta or whatever her name is I guess?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:32 pm

Ali wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

Why would they lay the foundation for Quinn to oust Dexter and then leave it ? At some point he will come forth with those pictures.

Deb will kill Quinn. Watch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:33 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Ali wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

I can't find her attractive at all. I know if I was in a room with her I would be thinking she will do what she did in that exorcist of Emily Rose movie. In that barn when she is all bent up and making that face. I can't be in a room alone with that women. I'm f'n LaHuerta or whatever her name is I guess?

Going back to blue made you a little crazier I think tongue
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Batista will bust everyone in the final show. That's what I'm calling. I still want to watch every show. Dexter is definately my favorite show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Ali wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

lol!

LaHuerta is a bit of a dog.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:37 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Ali wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

I'm just kiddin dude. If she was here right now it would be on. I would probably make her do that shit in the mirror once we were naked now that I think about it. "Fuck you demon, take this you....evil sexy thing...take it" I can see it now, lol.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:39 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Ali wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

nah. I'm gonna be the same guy. More blue names are needed and I figured I could go heel and make you and Ali my new alliance. We are gonna take over the WORLD!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Ali wrote:
Ali wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

lol!

Ali, you think Cyborg is sexy!? Lahuerta is a whole lot better looking imo. She is still a 5-6. Cyborg, 1-2 when I'm drunk!
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:44 pm

Ali wrote:
Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:

Did you know Antwan is black?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:45 pm

nah. I'm gonna be the same guy. More blue names are needed and I figured I could go heel and make you and Ali my new alliance. We are gonna take over the WORLD!

By world do you mean Drew's barbeque pit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:
Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:

Did you know Antwan is black?

That dude was black ? I thought he was Chinese.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Well who needs reasons when you have heroin anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Ludo wrote:

By world do you mean Drew's barbeque pit?

Well considering Drew is Dana then yeah I'll settle for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Ali wrote:
Ali wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

lol!

Ali, you think Cyborg is sexy!? Lahuerta is a whole lot better looking imo. She is still a 5-6. Cyborg, 1-2 when I'm drunk!

Cyborg is hot, you should see her nude in the showers all lathered up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next