Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

K.J. Noons Uncaged

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

K.J. Noons Uncaged Empty
PostSubject: K.J. Noons Uncaged   K.J. Noons Uncaged EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:28 pm

Strikeforce's Noons focused on training

Most people don't get a chance to see the daily rigors a fighter goes through to prepare for a fight.

Strikeforce lightweight contender K.J. Noons (10-3) did a three-part series called "K.J. Noons Uncaged" on YouTube that gives a behind-the-scenes look at the talented fighter leading up to his fight against Jorge Masvidal (21-6) at Strikeforce: Overeem vs. Werdum on Saturday in Dallas.

"A lot of people see fighters like myself, tey might like me. they might hate me," Noons said. "I have a real life. I just wanted to let people see that and let people how hard it is getting ready for a fight."

Noons said he is constantly focused on training and keeping his weight in check.

Noons and Masvidal are both known for their exceptional fighting skills.

"When you get to this level of fighting for the No. 1 contender or fighting for a world title, you've gotta be well-versed in everything," Noons said.