Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help me fill the void

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Help me fill the void - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:02 am

So yesterday we tried to fill the void with MoH, GOW 2 and MW 2. Weezy even played a couple games of bfbc 2. Nothing is really doing it for me. Doesn't help that I haven't played MW 2 is close to a year. Also Weezy just prestiged so I didn't have the guns I like to use.
Atleast we got some of the upgrades on MoH and it helps for sure. The scope on the sniper goes a long way. But damn I miss GOW 3.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:41 pm

same here, MW2 is just too easy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:44 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
same here, MW2 is just too easy

I was getting raped. But I never play TDM in COD. Also Weezy didn't have many guns and only attachments for his FAMAS that he loves. After not playing for about a year I just couldn't adjust very fast. I'm sure I'd get back into it after a couple of games though. The thing is me and my other buddy I use to play with would never prestige because we don't care about that stuff and just wanted the guns and attachments. Weezy always prestiges and did so not long ago so the gun selection is limited. It was frustrating lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:32 am

Played alot of MW 2 and LA Noire over the weekend. Starting to play different games on MW 2 since all I really played before was free for all. Did a little TDM and domination. Instead of using the run and gun I started using the 50 cal sniper with ACOG scope and also the FAMAS. I don't get the same scores but it's just a different way to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me fill the void
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2