Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help me fill the void

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Help me fill the void Empty
PostSubject: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:53 am

The void left by GOW 2 beta. What do I do until September? Do I go get this MoH game and wait until the end of the summer for BF 3 beta? Do I jump back on COD MW 2? Do I try to get into BF BC2? Jump back on GOW 2? But that fucking host advantage is unlike any game I have ever played. But I'm still a GOW fanatic extreme.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:58 am

IMO

best overall to play is bfbc2, but MoH has the curveball of being both good and having the BF3 beta code. I would get MoH because of that, but that's me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:02 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
IMO

best overall to play is bfbc2, but MoH has the curveball of being both good and having the BF3 beta code. I would get MoH because of that, but that's me.

Yeah I NEED that beta. So it looks like MoH is a must sooner or later. Might as well get it sooner I suppose. My buddy already has bfbc 2 and GOW 2. So it wouldn't hurt to give it a try for something new.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:18 am

Crysis or Halo Reach cause I know you never played it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:19 am

You've got Brink which has just came out, Duke Nukem Forever comes out next month too.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:00 am

Well Weezy wants to get all his accomplishments for GOW 2 so looks like we will be gaming a little bit on that. But eventually MoH will be a must get so we can have the BF 3 Beta. But I also want to give the LA NOIRE game a try and Brink is staring to attract my interest, even with the less then stellar reviews.
So what additional games I will buy and when are still up in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:26 pm

I thought you were only interested in multiplayer OU ?
Back to top Go down
Weezy

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:27 pm

Brink blows hard.... just wanted to put that in writing
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Weezy wrote:
Brink blows hard.... just wanted to put that in writing

LOL The Weasel was not amused.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:34 pm

So you guys got your ass kicked or what?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:37 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
So you guys got your ass kicked or what?

Getting beyond the graphics was pretty difficult to start with. The gameplay was just really not what I expected at all. We probably didn't give it enough time to really understand what the fuck was really going on. But it seemed pretty clear that this was not what we hoped it was. It was time for emergency evacuation, which worked out much better then expected.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:38 pm

LOL, welcome weezy
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:43 pm

I do pretty good, I think that makes it more appealing, a lot of people don't know what to do to help their team and I make them pay for that, the game is a lot more than deathmatch. My old score is liquid, it's still an 8 to me most of the time because it is fun on top of all else and me destroying everyone keeps it fun, but at it's worst it dips into the 5 range.
Back to top Go down
Weezy

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:54 pm

How can you be truly satisfied with playing a poorly developed game with horrible graphics and un-smooth gameplay? The score doesn't mean crap and getting a good score might make you feel happy but that happiness is quickly overwhelmed with the relief to play a "better" game for my time. Go take a look at a game called Project Snowblind(2005) and if you remember playing that game then Brink IMO takes the title "Snowblind game for 2011." You can tell Brink had good intentions with what they were trying to accomplish (Team play not solo) but it seems either their budget fell short or they focused too much on trying to come up with something different for first-person shooters and failed to keep up with the graphics part that is required for 2011 in order for them to capture a game audience.

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:22 pm

Lol, how long did you play this game?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:35 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Lol, how long did you play this game?

Eh probably about an hour and a half or so. Something like that. IMO it seemed like the game was made years ago, it wasn't smooth and the graphics were some of the worst I have seen in a recent game. I'm sure we didn't give the game a fair shake, but I'm also sure it just wasn't going to be what I hoped.
Back to top Go down
Weezy

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:41 pm

About 2.5 seconds before my gut told me to go play something else
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:08 pm

Weezy wrote:

lol you sent me a message saying not to get it
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:09 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Weezy wrote:

LOL it was a mass message to everyone on the friends list. I think Weezy was excited about the mission based game and was very disappointed by what it turned out to be.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:18 pm

Actually got some pretty funny messages back lol
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:50 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Weezy wrote:

LOL it was a mass message to everyone on the friends list. I think Weezy was excited about the mission based game and was very disappointed by what it turned out to be.

lol i was like i'm not getting that poopy noob shit anyways
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:52 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Weezy wrote:

I'm surprised by the amount of people that said "never heard of it". Last time I saw there was a big advertisement for it at the dashboard and commercials playing like crazy lol
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:59 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Weezy wrote:

I'm surprised by the amount of people that said "never heard of it". Last time I saw there was a big advertisement for it at the dashboard and commercials playing like crazy lol

lol ya i knew about it but was never interested. what cod does weezy play the most? we should have a drunk night playing hahaha.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:03 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Weezy wrote:

lol ya i knew about it but was never interested. what cod does weezy play the most? we should have a drunk night playing hahaha.

MW 2, our buddy Purebootleg comes over sometimes and he still plays the shit out of MW 2.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:25 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Weezy wrote:

MW 2, our buddy Purebootleg comes over sometimes and he still plays the shit out of MW 2.

alright sounds good i'll see you guys on MW2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me fill the void   Help me fill the void Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me fill the void
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next