Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How much sleep do you get on average?

Go down 
+8
timthebim
acccardinal12
jimbojones1950
Wolfgangsta
Primetyme199
LA
killerofchicken
OU
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How many hours do you sleep?
3 or less hours
How much sleep do you get on average? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%How much sleep do you get on average? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4 to 5 hours
How much sleep do you get on average? - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%How much sleep do you get on average? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
6 to 7 hours
How much sleep do you get on average? - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%How much sleep do you get on average? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 12 ]
8 or more hours
How much sleep do you get on average? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%How much sleep do you get on average? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

How much sleep do you get on average? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much sleep do you get on average?   How much sleep do you get on average? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:40 pm

6 or so but dont know if its the good stuff

my 2 yr old doesnt sleep anywhere near the gov indicated amount
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: How much sleep do you get on average?   How much sleep do you get on average? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:02 am

After the first Persian Gulf War, which I participated in, I could not sleep for shit! I was lucky to get 3 hours of ZZZs. But with parenthood and life moving forward, I have gotten to a good 6 hours a night uninterrupted, which I must say makes all the difference. I no longer have dark circles under my eyes or sleep with a loaded pistol.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: How much sleep do you get on average?   How much sleep do you get on average? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:52 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
After the first Persian Gulf War, which I participated in, I could not sleep for shit! I was lucky to get 3 hours of ZZZs. But with parenthood and life moving forward, I have gotten to a good 6 hours a night uninterrupted, which I must say makes all the difference. I no longer have dark circles under my eyes or sleep with a loaded pistol.

What did you go thru in that War? My bro was there the whole time and said he was in a few tank battles and thn they either guarded things or cleaned up wreckage. I didn't know there was much combat man to man?
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: How much sleep do you get on average?   How much sleep do you get on average? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:16 am

There wasn't much in the way of combat for me. We, the 2nd Logistical Task Force, got shot at from some bewildered Iraqi's but I was too busy driving to really aim, I just vaguely shot in their general direction. However, I was in a unit which was half-female and they are some lazy, crying, dick-sucking-to-get-off-guard-duty bitches. Normally you had a 20-22 hour workday starting at 4:00 AM in which you had to be on stand-up, which is awaiting an attack at that time, because enemies attack normally at that time, to hit you while you sleep. This means you awake at 3:30 AM, get dressed, clean your weapon and wait in the dark til just after sunrise. Then you work all day (at least in a Combat Supply Company), clean your gear and weapon. If you have a penis you normally do the 9:00-11:00 PM guard duty or 11-1 or 1-3. However, you draw the first and 3rd shift 3-4 times a week. Once we got through the combat phase I was either tagging and bagging or doing search-and-recovery. But there were some suicides, idiots who got lost, or this or that which forces the selected low to go expend energy fixing the problem. I did this for 9 months straight and it just fucks with your head and slowly causes insomnia or extreme sleep disruption. I am not complaining, that is just the way it is. On top of everything else, there were wild stories, all of which were bullshit, of Special Iraqi units coming over and killing soldiers in the night, by sticking ice picks or knives in their ears. But we didn't know all those ghost stories were figments of imagination until we got back and were debriefed.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How much sleep do you get on average?   How much sleep do you get on average? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:53 am

This time change is fucking with me. Everyday when my alarm when off at 6:30am I had the hardest time waking up. I usually just get right up. It's Friday and I'm dragging ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much sleep do you get on average?   How much sleep do you get on average? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:54 am

I try to get about at least 7-8 hours but I always end up with 5-6 hours sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much sleep do you get on average?   How much sleep do you get on average? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:16 am

I have about 7 hours per day but I wake up anywhere between 5-10 times a day and I don't usually get deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: How much sleep do you get on average?   How much sleep do you get on average? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:20 am

last night i got a measly 4 hours pale
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How much sleep do you get on average?   How much sleep do you get on average? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:22 am

killerofchicken wrote:
last night i got a measly 4 hours pale

I got close to 6, but damn I want more. I'm tired as shit. I'm going to have to fight to stay up for all tonights games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much sleep do you get on average?   How much sleep do you get on average? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How much sleep do you get on average?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2