Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV?

Go down 
+10
SOKO
WinstonSmith
Birdofthad
Cu Bu
Wolfgangsta
captain organic
acccardinal12
bobbitt15
LA
Farmer1906
14 posters

How do you watch?
I order the PPV
What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? Vote_lcap50%What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
I goto a bar
What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? Vote_lcap31%What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? Vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
I bootleg it online
What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? Vote_lcap19%What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
I watch the replay later (online or on Spike)
What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? Vote_lcap0%What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV?   What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:13 pm

I know it depends on the card usually but for most cards, what do you do?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV?   What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:39 pm

I've bought 99% of UFC events and watched em at my crib for the last 3 years or so. Almost always a split, or people bring the beer, bud or food.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV?   What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Get together with people for a decent amount and stream the rest
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV?   What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:43 pm

I smell a rat!
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV?   What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:01 pm

We typically buy em. There have been a few lately that I've passed on the live event only to watch later(WEC is the one ppv I watched at a bar), but for the most part, some one buys it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV?   What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:10 pm

buy em mostly. I hate bootlegging them, no fun, spoils fights. Missed the experience of that Crocop fight for instance, so depressing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV?   What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
buy em mostly. I hate bootlegging them, no fun, spoils fights. Missed the experience of that Crocop fight for instance, so depressing.

yeah not nearly as fun.

Kind of like a bootleg movie. Saw the hangover on a lame bootleg and was not that into it, had to watch it again on a movie channel to appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV?   What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:09 am

I order all the fights I am excited about. Lately I have felt the cards are watered down and pirated them. I am seeing 116 at a get together. If wand was fighting I would order it and do play by play in my tighty whities
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV?   What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:29 am

bar for me
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV?   What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:11 am

I'm hoping to get back from Wyoming in time to watch this.I've been really looking forward to this fight.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV?   What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am

I get 99% of them and have a few of my boys bring 5-10 bucks and some cold ones and a blunt or two and it works out pretty good other than having to clean up after them.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV?   What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:59 am

Usually I go to a bar. For $2 I get a tea and free refills and tip my server $4. So for $6 I get the fight and am usually home no later than 12:15. UFC 116 is going to be a different affair. The bar will be too packed to get in and we are having a barbecue at my house. 4 Boston butts and a turkey will be smoked Carolina style. Potato salad, slaw, grilled peaches, smoked beans, sangria, spiked lemonade, and at least 2 desserts. After wards the girls will sit outside and chitchat, the kids will watch a movie in the BR and the guys will get to watch the fights.
Back to top Go down
icebergsnoopy
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV?   What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:23 am

Buy every single one, every bit of mma i can watch i do, even Japan, thats the only reason i have hdnet lol that an inside mma. Bar has too many ppl yellin shit like "punch him!" or "these guys are pussy's" not to mention ppl wearin tapout shirts thinkin its a hip hop label or some shit. I wish I could go to every event live, i bought tix for a 50 million dollar lotto last week, i said to my girl if i win im gonna see if i can buy season tix from Dana lmao
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV?   What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:02 pm

[x] Other
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV?   What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:41 pm

I will pay if it's worthy and a bunch of leaches, errrr friends come over most times and don't offer to help pay for the PPV or food or drink or offer to help clean up afterwards. It a good education to my children showing how people really are... Wink
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV?   What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:15 pm

The biggest lession you're teaching them is that you have no backbone and let people walk all over you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV?   What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:19 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
I will pay if it's worthy and a bunch of leaches, errrr friends come over most times and don't offer to help pay for the PPV or food or drink or offer to help clean up afterwards. It a good education to my children showing how people really are... Wink
I let my friends do that shit one time. Then the next time they talked about it I told them to bring some money or beer or they can keep their ass at home.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV?   What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:13 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
The biggest lession you're teaching them is that you have no backbone and let people walk all over you.

Hello, is this thing on?... lol. Wolf, you of all people should be able to detect a little sarcasm. Hell, I threaten their jobs if they don't show up for big fights. They don't offer to help because I don't accept it and most often they don't have anything left after I've lifted it on bad bets for the nights fights... Not that I pay well enough to allow them to have much to bet with, but I don't mind taking what little they have left either Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV?   What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you do for most or the average UFC PPV?
Page 1 of 1