Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Past Prejudices you've had

Go down 
+6
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
Cu Bu
Wolfgangsta
OU
MMAEYES
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Past Prejudices you've had - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Prejudices you've had   Past Prejudices you've had - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:01 pm

I agree LTFG
Past Prejudices you've had - Page 2 B891d01925fe94a5beab3f691a2238cec3
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Past Prejudices you've had   Past Prejudices you've had - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:16 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Past Prejudices you've had   Past Prejudices you've had - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:30 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
As a kid, I didnt like blacks or hispanics...my dad is a racist, and growing up, I always heard him saying bad things about them and it just kinda stuck with me until I was old enough to realize he was just being ignorant.

I have no problems with anyone anymore.

Respect for manning up to that.

Yeah man...kinda came to that conclusion when I realized I was getting along better with the black kids in my neighborhood and at school lol
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Past Prejudices you've had   Past Prejudices you've had - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:17 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Wow I was just thinking of telling this story in the other thread lol. Though I feel I might have already told it in another past thread, oh well.

I was very close minded towards muslims when 9-11 went down. Before that I was just completely ignorant to their exsistance but 9-11 plus a whole lot of mis information had me thinking pretty badly about muslims.

Till one night I was at this party and I was introduced to a one eyed mid-eastern looking dude that because everyone had trouble saying his name went by Dain. And we hit it off instantly he was a muslim like I am a christian we believe in our God, pray and try to be better people, but don't think we aren't aloud to party and have fun. He was from Palestine and had grown up being shot at and tormented by Israeli soldiers. He taught me about the other side of the story as far as problems going both ways over there not just one.

Told me how Isreali soldiers would round up him and his friends and make them climb a tall skinny pole for their amusement. He opened my eyes and we became good friends. Funny thing was all the stories of fucked up shit he saw back in his homeland it was Cinncinnati,OH were he lost his right eye in a car jacking. Got shot right in the face. Anyway my boy Dain died in a car reck about 4 years ago now RIP bro I miss you

Cincy is a scary fucking city in some areas bro. I remember like last year it had the #1 rated most dangerous neighborhood...I hate even driving through there sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past Prejudices you've had   Past Prejudices you've had - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Past Prejudices you've had
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2