Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dumb People of the Day Thread

Go down 
+21
bobbitt15
cheekynffc
Primetyme199
Ludo
oggy420
MMAEYES
SOKO
simiroll
Birdofthad
NJBeatdown86
franklinfan2
KingsOwn19
Wolfgangsta
killerofchicken
Andrew the Raider King
josh200612
acccardinal12
gomez1012
WinstonSmith
timthebim
Ziggy116
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:43 pm

crazy shit goes down in florida hell they made a movie about one kids murder a couple of years ago.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:55 pm

you talking about Bully? more like 10 years ago but crazy shit
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:58 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
you talking about Bully? more like 10 years ago but crazy shit

yep lol and ya i knew it was longer than a couple just didn't quite remember.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Wow....what a freakshow. Unlike the killers in the Bobby Kent story, which is the murder Bully documents...these look like people that would dismember somebody. Charles Manson would lick his chops at the sight of these misfits.

Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 27609465_640X360
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:20 pm

Bargo was the new bf right?
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:31 pm

Here's one from a few years ago in "lovely" West Palm Beach. What exactly is the deal with Florida, Texas and California? Is it having the larger populations produce more maniacs?

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sfl-1126dunbar,0,2320839.story?coll=sfla-food-utility
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:23 am

josh200612 wrote:

i'm guessing. I finally read the facebook arguement and Seath had set a date to throwdown that Friday with somebody named Mike. In the mugshot Mike has a black eye. Maybe Seath had that ass(perhaps jumped the guy with some friends) and Nick Diaz'd it to throw some salt in the wound making this 19 year old meth addict recruit other meth addicts to murder this kid..i believe Seath by looking at the murderers and his ex bitch that there is some meth being smoked.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:18 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

i'm guessing. I finally read the facebook arguement and Seath had set a date to throwdown that Friday with somebody named Mike. In the mugshot Mike has a black eye. Maybe Seath had that ass(perhaps jumped the guy with some friends) and Nick Diaz'd it to throw some salt in the wound making this 19 year old meth addict recruit other meth addicts to murder this kid..i believe Seath by looking at the murderers and his ex bitch that there is some meth being smoked.

i read his wall but didn't see the meet up for friday and i read one of his friends but on his friends walls it was everyone looking for him and saying he was missing. looks like the little 15yr old fucked up the 19yr old lmao.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:27 am

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/4/21/2124620/dan-hardy-calls-out-brock-lesnar-i-think-he-should-give-me-some-of
Quote :
"I think Brock Lesnar should give me some of his 5.3 million he has earned from MMA. I'd be more than happy to fight him for it too."
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:23 pm

You get what you put in Dan..and unfortunetly...putting in to the UFC is bringing in buyrates and putting the asses in the seats. As it should be.

Brock has drawn more than any MMA fighter in UFC history..you don't draw jack shit. You should have never even got a shot at the title in the first place.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:38 pm

This one really blows my mind.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/05/01/2011-05-01_group_of_deaf_mute_friends_stabbed_at_bar_after_thug_mistakes_their_sign_languag.html

Group of deaf, mute friends stabbed at bar after thug mistakes sign language for gang signs

BY Philip Caulfield
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

A group of deaf friends were stabbed at a bar in Florida after a woman mistook their sign language for gang signs.

Alfred Stewart, 31, was partying at the Ocean's Eleven Lounge in Hallendale Beach, Fla., with some friends who were also deaf on Saturday night when the group's signing caught the eye of gang-banger Barbara Lee.

Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 Alg_stabbing_victim
Alfred Stewart, 31, who is deaf, and some friends were partying at a bar when a gang-banger mistook their sign language for gang signs.

The 45-year-old Lee though the group was throwing gang signs at her, and responded by flashing gang signs back at them, cops said.

The group motioned for her to leave them alone.

Eventually, Lee left the bar but returned with two members of her crew, 19-year-old Marco Ibanez and a 17-year-old who was not identified, cops said.

Ibanez allegedly pulled a knife and began stabbing Stewart and his friends.

Stewart and three of his friends were taken to a hospital and treated for stab wounds.

A bouncer at the bar who had a bottle smashed over his head in the melee was also taken to the hospital. None of the injuries were life-threatening, officials said.

Lee, Ibanez and the 17-year-old were arrested and charged with aggravated battery.

Stewart's mother, Brenda, said there was no way her son was making gang signs.

"Only sign language," she told WSVN television. "That's the only way all of them, they do sign language."

Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 Alg_split_mugshots
Barbara Lee, 45, and Marco Ibanez, 19, were arrested after the stabbing

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Early candidate for biggest dumbfucks of the year.

Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:14 pm

Get the pitchforks and the torches. That hideous beast of a "woman" needs to be put down.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Sometimes you favor the way justice used to be done when you read shit like this. Trail Schmile. Firing Squad please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:39 pm

thats really sad, that bar better be ready for a big time law suit coming their way
Deaf community meets at bars and random places alot (remember I had a class in ASL) so thats really sad to hear. Hope this fucking 19 year old piece of shit gets the book thrown at him.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:48 pm

So bitches think they are gang-bangers now? I would love to fight that bitch one on one lol.
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:06 pm

She barely looks human.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:01 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_pnc_park_usher_dead

What I want to know is can the dude that jacked the guy having the heart attack get some kind of manslaughter charge or something?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:05 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

What I want to know is can the dude that jacked the guy having the heart attack get some kind of manslaughter charge or something?

Just hope they charge him as an adult.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:08 pm

OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Just hope they charge him as an adult.
he's going to juvy
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:58 pm

just walked through the door , there is a full gallon of milk with the cap off sitting on my counter that I took 1 drink of this morning. Doh!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:59 pm

like I give a fuck

(takes drink)
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:03 am

"Is this boxing or UFC?"

-dumb bitch at my table Saturday night
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:28 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110512/us_yblog_thelookout/german-tv-news-host-confuses-star-trek-logo-for-navy-seal-emblem
The ins and outs of other cultures can seem fairly mysterious to
outsiders, admittedly. But we can't really get over the image of a
German TV newscaster solemnly presenting a logo fashioned by Star Trek
enthusiasts while explaining the Navy SEALs to his fellow countrymen.
"And they also have the 'Team Six' that carried out the mission. They
don't have the skull in their emblem for nothing," Locher said,
according to a translation
Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 Screen-shot-2011-05-12-at-10.39.47-AM
Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 Screen-shot-2011-05-12-at-11.00.32-AM
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumb People of the Day Thread   Dumb People of the Day Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dumb People of the Day Thread
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next