Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brock still number 2 most places

Go down 
+9
SOKO
jimbojones1950
bobbitt15
timthebim
Ziggy116
captain organic
OU
acccardinal12
LA
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Brock still number 2 most places Empty
PostSubject: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:08 pm

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Brock is not the #2 guy imo after his last two fights. He has 7 fights now and is still new to MMA. Potential wise I could see him being a top fighter again, but not right now.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:28 pm

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:38 pm

OU wrote:

I disagree. Brock needs to work with a good Muay Thai and Boxing coach for a year. If he did that he would be champ again.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:39 pm

Which is totally ridiculous and indicative of a press which gets the cold shoulder by Dana if they do not puff up the UFC.

Dude has 5 wins, and just got his ass handed to him. Would have lost the previous fight if the tank that he were fighting were not equipped with a moped gas tank.

U don't agree with that ranking do u LA?
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:40 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
OU wrote:

I disagree. Brock needs to work with a good Muay Thai and Boxing coach for a year. If he did that he would be champ again.

Seriously?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:53 pm

I still think he could beat a lot of guys myself, he needs to keep learning, really what it's about, learn how to react to getting hit, not like Caindoesn't hit hard, 2,200 PSI.

Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:55 pm

LA wrote:
I still think he could beat a lot of guys myself, he needs to keep learning, really what it's about, learn how to react to getting hit, not like Caindoesn't hit hard, 2,200 PSI.

but do u agree with a #2 ranking?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:59 pm

I think after 1 for me it's very up in the air
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:51 pm

Wow I just don't see him, right now today, as the #2 guy. He is a monster that could beat anyone, but he is also vulnerable to everyone in HW and he is only 5-2!!!
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:49 am

That's why it annoys me when people bring other site's rankings in an argument. They all suck. Brock is at 4 for me.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:50 am

I am a huge Brock fan and if they have him at 2 Im happy with that but he needs alot of work and Im sure he knows that. We have to remember he loss to probably the best HW in the world and he will be back and much better.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:43 am

If you rank Brock over Fedor then Dana should feel damn proud that he fooled you. Fedor would rape Brock. Nothing has changed there, he would have raped him 1 year ago, 2 years ago, he'd rape him now, he'd rape him 2 years from now. Think otherwise you're fooling yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:47 am

If Cain destroyed Brock then Fedor sure as hell would.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:15 am

Cain and Fedor aren't similar at all. We still have no idea if a 230 lb man with wrestling not as good as Cain could stop Brock from taking him down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:21 am

Fedor is a Sambo beast though. He won't have to take Brock down anyway. He'd ko him standing.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:22 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Cain and Fedor aren't similar at all. We still have no idea if a 230 lb man with wrestling not as good as Cain could stop Brock from taking him down

He would stop Brock from living.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:24 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Fedor is a Sambo beast though. He won't have to take Brock down anyway. He'd ko him standing.

If it stayed there no doubt. Still not sold on him being big enough to just stop a Brock running double though. Brock is just so much bigger, Fedor is a flabby 230
Back to top Go down
jimbojones1950
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:46 am

While Fedor is the more complete fighter, as I stated before the Cain vs. Brock fight, the fight will be determined on whether or not Cain's wrestling is good enough to get back to his feet after the inevitable Lesnar takedown...and he did...twice. The question is whether Fedor, who honestly is the size of a 205 lbs'er, with wrestling far below that of Cain, would be able to get up after being taken down. Fedor would destroy Brock on their feet, but if he cant ko him right away and gets taken down, the outcome would be determined by whether he could get up. Brock would only be able to win that fight from top, as was the case with his fights against Cain and Carwin. On the ground, with Brock on top, despite Fedor's great subs from his back, the advantage is Brocks. On the feet, no question its Fedor's advantage. If Fedor could get up after being taken down, I say he eventually wins by tko. If he can't get up from bottom, I think he gets tko'd on the ground similar to Mir. Just a realistic approach.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 am

OU wrote:
If you rank Brock over Fedor then Dana should feel damn proud that he fooled you. Fedor would rape Brock. Nothing has changed there, he would have raped him 1 year ago, 2 years ago, he'd rape him now, he'd rape him 2 years from now. Think otherwise you're fooling yourself.

Why do I get the feeling you have a boner writing this? Lots of man on man rape discussed there Sooners.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:53 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
OU wrote:

Why do I get the feeling you have a boner writing this? Lots of man on man rape discussed there Sooners.

You're just jealous because I stopped rapping you a long time ago. Don't worry, Daddy will be back.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:57 am

Whew, thank god. Thought you forgot about me!
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:06 am

haha I bet randy wishes he would of just floored brock instead of trying to wrestle him.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:10 am

Randy would've been clipped with something like he was regardless. The size of Brock's fists combined with Randy's non-existent 50 year old chin = disaster
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:14 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Randy would've been clipped with something like he was regardless. The size of Brock's fists combined with Randy's non-existent 50 year old chin = disaster

I disagree. People assume this but that shot clipped him in the wrong spot. Almost the exact same spot Vitor landed on Franklin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brock still number 2 most places   Brock still number 2 most places Empty

Back to top Go down

Brock still number 2 most places
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next