Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?

Go down 
+12
Ring
4445Frank
WinstonSmith
Diego408
dmar5143
flapanther2001
hardcoreBEE24
Birdofthad
captainanddew
Groundhog_Day
Wolfgangsta
marbleheadmaui
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:47 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
What would it send to young men though?

And that is really the problem: Successive generations of young men raised with absentee or unfit fathers. No one to model for them how to act like men. The results are little clowns like Mayweather.
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Canvas wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
What would it send to young men though?

And that is really the problem: Successive generations of young men raised with absentee or unfit fathers. No one to model for them how to act like men. The results are little clowns like Mayweather.

Well said Canvas, and there's no rehabilitating these little brainless clowns, because they either think they're above the law, or don't believe they're doing anything wrong.

Mayweather Jr's role models were Floyd Sr. who did 5 years in prison for drug trafficking, his mother who was a serious crack addict, and uncle Roger, a doper and woman abuser.
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Only sane person in the Mayweather gene pool is Jeff. He may be the least talented, but he's the only one who isn't a crackhead or a habitual women abuser.

"You've got to fight SMART!"
-Jeff Mayweather to Sultan Ibragimov before round 12 of the Wlad fight
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:34 pm

Unfortunately for Floyd, his children, and everyone else with these issues, they're written off by society, causing the entire problem to be shoved under the rug where it gets left untreated until it boils to a head once again.

If Floyd or any public figure was able to say "Hey, I had some problems with power and control, and this lead to physical violence, but now I have learned many of the methods of male-female interpersonal reactions that have been instilled in me by both society and my own family are wrong, and have worked to change my pattern of behavior" openly, women would live in a much safer society.

In short, the stigma of being a wife beater all but forces offenders into denial, and instead of allowing them to get treatment. This isn't the first documented incident of this nature, and that is just what has been documented by authorities.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:36 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Unfortunately for Floyd, his children, and everyone else with these issues, they're written off by society, causing the entire problem to be shoved under the rug where it gets left untreated until it boils to a head once again.

If Floyd or any public figure was able to say "Hey, I had some problems with power and control, and this lead to physical violence, but now I have learned many of the methods of male-female interpersonal reactions that have been instilled in me by both society and my own family are wrong, and have worked to change my pattern of behavior" openly, women would live in a much safer society.

In short, the stigma of being a wife beater all but forces offenders into denial, and instead of allowing them to get treatment. This isn't the first documented incident of this nature, and that is just what has been documented by authorities.

This man is a raging jerkoff, but he speaks the truth here.
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:38 pm

Instead of jail, sentence him to watch Mosely-Mora (although that may be considered cruel and unusual)
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:51 am

the key here is does this kid see Mayweather often?
Whats their relationship like?
Does the kid hate Floyd for not being with his mom?

THis lady has proven herself not credible before, lets wait and see how a high priced lawyer can do with this, not hard to prove a kid unreliable nor someone who already admitted to lying once before
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Thomas Hearns

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:41 am

flapanther2001 wrote:
I know this...every con in any State Pen is hoping Floyd goes in. He's a perfect target. They'll extort him for every dime he's got in lieu of raping his ass. Their families will be livin' large.

Floyd "Protective Custody" Mayweather. He'll be in PC the entire time. If he does any time less than a year he'll never even leave county. Now Roger? Roger might see some real prison time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3