Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Floyd goes to jail tomorrow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Floyd goes to jail tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Floyd goes to jail tomorrow   Floyd goes to jail tomorrow EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:33 pm

87 days in the slammer, I hope Floyd has pacticed showering with his back against the wall.

I wonder if Jr has ever seen The 25th Hour.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Floyd goes to jail tomorrow   Floyd goes to jail tomorrow EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:48 pm

i'm sure Floyd won't be anywhere near the whoop/rape your ass population.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Floyd goes to jail tomorrow   Floyd goes to jail tomorrow EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:22 pm

I can't wait to see all the commecary shit he buys haha
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Floyd goes to jail tomorrow   Floyd goes to jail tomorrow EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:19 pm

Floyd will be just fine.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Floyd goes to jail tomorrow   Floyd goes to jail tomorrow EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:21 pm

Yep, he'll do his time and then continue to live like the POS that he is
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Floyd goes to jail tomorrow   Floyd goes to jail tomorrow EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:23 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Yep, he'll do his time and then continue to live like the POS that he is

You are right my friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floyd goes to jail tomorrow   Floyd goes to jail tomorrow EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Floyd goes to jail tomorrow Floyd-mayweather-court%20(3)

Floyd goes to jail tomorrow Floyd-mayweather-court%20(2)
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Floyd goes to jail tomorrow   Floyd goes to jail tomorrow EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:59 pm

he won't even be with general population for the first week and he has his own cell. His booty is safe.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Floyd goes to jail tomorrow   Floyd goes to jail tomorrow EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:47 pm

He makes too much money for Nevada, he will be protected to ensure that remains the case when he is released.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Floyd goes to jail tomorrow   Floyd goes to jail tomorrow EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:45 pm

man the more and more i look at this its kind of obvious what happened. Best pound for pound boxer in the world allegedly punches and kicks his ex baby mama, she refuses to take pictures. Her story hinges on her 10 year old son who lives with her not Mayweather.

Mayweather makes a plea deal, his 10 year old doesn't have to testify and cue said ex baby mama doing interviews and writing a book.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a d***. I have forgiven him, I’m over it. I did my s***. I’ve hit him over the head with a Tonka truck.”
Our relationship was very passionate with an incredible love but it was volatile. We tried running each other over with cars, pulling guns on each other… Crazy s***! We were extremely possessive of each other and I tell it ALL in the book!
We started feeling like we were each other’s possessions. If I wasn’t violent with him, I’d get violent with the b*****s.
I hate to say it but yes Floyd is a good dad. The kids love him and are in Vegas with him right now for the Cotto fight.
I told Floyd to suck my d***. Seriously. It’s not about Floyd or me, it’s about the kids and making money to provide for and support them

Yes, but only if he had a drink first. Sober Floyd is boring and I like to have fun in bed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floyd goes to jail tomorrow   Floyd goes to jail tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Floyd goes to jail tomorrow
Page 1 of 1