Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?

Go down 
+12
Ring
4445Frank
WinstonSmith
Diego408
dmar5143
flapanther2001
hardcoreBEE24
Birdofthad
captainanddew
Groundhog_Day
Wolfgangsta
marbleheadmaui
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:18 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Geepers Laughing that's so American.

That's 1950's American to you sir!

Very Happy Do you still slick back you hair with brylcream ?
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Thomas Hearns

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:21 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

What would you have said? "Bloody He'll"?

" Crumpets and Tea Flod is off to jail."

That's the name of the next single released by Philthy Rich Records.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:21 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Nope. I have a 1950's crewcut...almost...where there's hair...
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:22 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Mayberry slang
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:24 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Always pegged you for a soc. Is it hard to find greasers to fight with in Maui.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:08 am

hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Always pegged you for a soc. Is it hard to find greasers to fight with in Maui.

I am ABSOLUTELY a soc. Ponyboy was a candy-ass!

Plenty of greasers on Maui actually. They just aren't in the resort areas.
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Marquez Brothers, Robert Guerrero, Abner Mares, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, Devon Alexander, Jose Benavidez Jr and Nick Diaz

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:25 am

I see Floyd taking a plea. I doubt he'll get jail time, his probation is gonna long (couple of year) plus all the DV classes he gonna have to take. They just add counts for extra dirt, most of them will be dropped and he'll plea to the hardest one. Dude my cousin got hit with the same mess for being an idiot like Floyd, Floyds high profile though he'll get a slap on the wrist. The most jail time he'll do is a month if not none.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:25 am

He has two priors? This is even worse. No way he escapes jail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:28 am

I can't picture him doing well in the Pen.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:26 am

I think it's highly unlikely that this reaches a courtroom unless he has an especially bad lawyer. Grand Larceny for taking a cell phone that he actually paid for? Causing minor injuries in a relationship that is probably riddled with physical injuries on both parties? Telling his kids to stay where they are? (A good lawyer can make this sound like he was trying to protect them from walking outside alone, and that this situation has been blown out of proportion by a scorned woman.) Also, I don't buy that she was sleeping on the couch. She was sitting there waiting for Floyd's arrival. Even if she was, if she doesn't do it consistantly, she could be made to look like a liar. Prosecutors are always putting years in front of a defendant and half of the charges are bargained away by a good lawyer. As long as he takes this seriously, Mayweather should be ok. The problem is, when will this type of thing happen again? This is a pattern with the MW family. Getting rough girls to beat up on. Something tells me they've gotten away with a lot of spouse abuse. However, I think they're dealing with women who expect that and to be honest, they probably are all sporting scars themselves from these women. Your classy little sister wouldn't be caught dead with Floyd. I think the bottom line here is, "Is Floyd Mayweather a danger to mainstream society?" The answer is "NO."

Last edited by 4445Frank on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:33 am

floyd dont have to be a danger to mainstream society..a danger to one person on a continuing basis is all thats needed..that woman must of relayed horror stories to her sister or other close friends who also may of witnessed other actions in the past by floyd..a trail of behavior from his rants on pac to the shooting in the vegas parking lot to 2 other no contest pleases plus if any other calls to the police to intervein etc etc ..this is not a walk in the park for his lawyer noo matter how good he is..
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:11 am

dmar5143 wrote:
floyd dont have to be a danger to mainstream society..a danger to one person on a continuing basis is all thats needed..that woman must of relayed horror stories to her sister or other close friends who also may of witnessed other actions in the past by floyd..a trail of behavior from his rants on pac to the shooting in the vegas parking lot to 2 other no contest pleases plus if any other calls to the police to intervein etc etc ..this is not a walk in the park for his lawyer noo matter how good he is..
Never a walk in the park for a man with a history of violence. However, Floyd was never indicted on any of these charges so they will probably be kept out. Stories from the accused friends can be dismissed as hearsay. He is in danger, Dmar, but I think it gets out of this one. However, he'll have no wiggle room after this and he doesn't seem to learn from mistakes. Doesn't matter what happens here, Floyd and Roger are destined to live a good part of their lives behind bars.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:45 pm

Nearly every single domestic battery charge that has went to trial has the victim telling a lie at some point. It is the nature of being a victim of this type of crime. Jury's don't give nearly as much of a fuck about that as some of us would like to think.

With 8 counts and the details of the case, there is no way he escapes jail.
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:32 pm

"GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?"

It wouldn't surprise me if Mayweather Jr. does some prison time, he's just following a Mayweather family tradition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:44 pm

Maybe special guest judge Brian Kenny will sentence him to fight Pacquiao.
Back to top Go down
boxinglawyer
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:05 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=5580784

I know jack squat about the Las Vegas or Nevada law enforcement attitudes or procedures. But FOUR felony charges sounds to me like someone is going to have to beat them in court or that a plea bargain would involve at least some jail time.

Anybody got any expertise in this?

THere are holes in the prosecutions case that a decent defense lawyer could use. I think this one is headed for plea bargain. I think the wildcard here is Floyds history and the fact that he is a low life scumbag that is on the radar of law enforcement and the feds. My gut says he pleas out of these charges. I think the Federal govornment takes him down if he does not turn informant on his drug-dealer buddies. (If he has not already)
In any case he will do time for the lying to a federal investigator sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:17 pm

boxinglawyer wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=5580784

I know jack squat about the Las Vegas or Nevada law enforcement attitudes or procedures. But FOUR felony charges sounds to me like someone is going to have to beat them in court or that a plea bargain would involve at least some jail time.

Anybody got any expertise in this?

THere are holes in the prosecutions case that a decent defense lawyer could use. I think this one is headed for plea bargain. I think the wildcard here is Floyds history and the fact that he is a low life scumbag that is on the radar of law enforcement and the feds. My gut says he pleas out of these charges. I think the Federal govornment takes him down if he does not turn informant on his drug-dealer buddies. (If he has not already)
In any case he will do time for the lying to a federal investigator sooner or later.

But your guess is he doesn't lose the next year or more dealing with this or in prison?
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:19 am

Just wanted to add: if Mayweather Jr. goes to jail it will only enhance his standing with flomos who don't see domestic violence and/or spousal abuse as a crime. Treating women and your family like shit is paar for the course for "gangsters".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:08 am

WinstonSmith wrote:
I can't picture him doing well in the Pen.

GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 Prison-bitch
Back to top Go down
flapanther2001
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
flapanther2001

Favorite Fighter(s) : Aaron Pryor, Rocky Marciano, Arturo Gatti

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:18 am

I know this...every con in any State Pen is hoping Floyd goes in. He's a perfect target. They'll extort him for every dime he's got in lieu of raping his ass. Their families will be livin' large.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:15 am

Quote :
Just wanted to add: if Mayweather Jr. goes to jail it will only enhance his standing with flomos who don't see domestic violence and/or spousal abuse as a crime. Treating women and your family like shit is paar for the course for "gangsters".

Imagine the message him not going to jail will send?
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:17 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Quote :

Imagine the message him not going to jail will send?

Well, it also wouldn't surprise me if he somehow buys his way out of it, this is afterall Vegas, and money talks.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:28 pm

What would it send to young men though?
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:41 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
What would it send to young men though?

It's sends the wrong message for sure Wolf, but money solves a lot of problems for celebrities who get their asses in a sling. I don't agree with it, it's just the way the judicial system works most of the time, if you've got money you can worm out of just about anything.

I personally hope they put his punk-ass in prison for 5 years, in my book, any man who abuses/mistreats his wife and kids is a worthless piece of shit.

Last edited by Ring on Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Five years is draconian. He should do 3-6 months, and then become an advocate for men to change their ways. Abusers are not "evil" people, and can be fully rehabilitated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?   GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GEEPERS, IS FLOYD GOING TO JAIL?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next