Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant

Go down 
+11
taylorfleig
Groundhog_Day
SlickMoneyXL
hardcoreBEE24
dbudge87
Canvas
marbleheadmaui
Wolfgangsta
captainanddew
powerpuncher
timthebim
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:54 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Canvas wrote:
It wasn't even just the politically incorrect comments, (I think the word 'racism is misused, and thrown around far to liberally today) it's the chronic lack of respect and arrogance.

Funny how he didn't have a thing to say and avoided questions when the contract to fight Pac was in front of him....it's always after Pac moves on to another fight that Fraud opens his mouth.

Kind of like Haye with the Klitschko brothers, except Haye is not even close to the stature of the Klitschkos or Flod.

I've never fully believed the Floyd is creating a character to sell fights...I don't think he is that bright. I think he is just giving glimpses into his true vile personality.

You just never miss an opportunity to throw a jab at Haye do you ?

Well it's not like Haye is actually USING the punch now is it?

Find out on Tuesday.

Haye's uses his words to create attention and excitement for big fights, Flod's opens his mouth and spews garbage.

Given his inactivity and behavior towards the Ukranians, associating David Haye and "big fights" is pretty unfair don't you think?

No because Haye succeeded in generating the fight offers and excitement.

What did Flod succeed with this outburst ?

Horsehockey. Haye has fought twice in three years.

Fight offers - check Klitschko's both offered him fights and Sky's clamoring to get Haye to face Harrison.

Excitement in potential fights - check fans want to see Haye mix it up with the Klitschko's and Adamek.

Gee, Ali. Could it be your missing something? Lemme see..oh yeah ACTUAL FIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've missed my point completely Marble, stop being so obtuse.

Anyway enough of this pointless back and fourth, it's about Flod's idiocy.

Last edited by Ali_1748 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:55 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Haye moved to heavy TWO years ago and has three fights. Adamek moved to heavy ONE year ago and has four fights.

Now you're just wondering off point Marble.

A thread about Floyd's disgusting comments is no place for bashing Haye.

Believe me Ali, Haye deserves bashing early and often. If you recall 12 did his own feeble, excuse filled video last week or so.

Haye's never said anything as disgusting or moronic like Flod's done, I may not agree with Haye's actions or attitude but he's made a pretty successful career these past couple years just by trash talking.

And THAT is the problem. he hasn't made a career by FIGHTING!

Sure because the cruiserweight title just appeared out of thin air on his lap.
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Thomas Hearns

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:57 pm

[quote="Ali_1748"]
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Canvas wrote:
It wasn't even just the politically incorrect comments, (I think the word 'racism is misused, and thrown around far to liberally today) it's the chronic lack of respect and arrogance.

Funny how he didn't have a thing to say and avoided questions when the contract to fight Pac was in front of him....it's always after Pac moves on to another fight that Fraud opens his mouth.

Kind of like Haye with the Klitschko brothers, except Haye is not even close to the stature of the Klitschkos or Flod.

I've never fully believed the Floyd is creating a character to sell fights...I don't think he is that bright. I think he is just giving glimpses into his true vile personality.

Find out on Tuesday.

Haye's uses his words to create attention and excitement for big fights, Flod's opens his mouth and spews garbage.

Given his inactivity and behavior towards the Ukranians, associating David Haye and "big fights" is pretty unfair don't you think?

Fight offers - check Klitschko's both offered him fights and Sky's clamoring to get Haye to face Harrison.

Excitement in potential fights - check fans want to see Haye mix it up with the Klitschko's and Adamek.

Gee, Ali. Could it be your missing something? Lemme see..oh yeah ACTUAL FIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/

I posted something about it it check it out
Back to top Go down
dbudge87
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:58 pm

haye is a clown. but his trashtalk isnt even on the same scale as what mayweather just said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:58 pm

hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
In one of the HBO 24/7 Floyd was at a nail salon getting a manicure, he was incredibly disrespectful to the people there. He was throwing karate chops and making generic king fu movie noises that every kid does when they're five. One can see the absolute disgust on the fact of the woman doing his nails. He s a distespectful weasel. And he's lucky that boxing is a niche sport otherwise he'd lose some serious endorsements. Imagine if Jeter or Tom Brady did anything like that?

When did this happen ?
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:59 pm

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
Haye is a hypejob from UK.

From his twitter page
Bio: "I'm a Pro Boxer from London England, I'm currently The boxing Heavyweight Champion of the World."

GTFOH!!

don't forget Slick: Haye has a trinket that was stripped from Lennox Lewis, then stripped from Chagaev and awarded to Valuev, then won by Haye from Valuev in a curious decision in which Haye had 1 effective round and otherwise ran all fight..........of course he's the heavyweight champ. LOL!

Now Haye and the so-called journalists in GB keep saying how Haye fighting Fraudley is fine because the Klitschkos have lined up other fights- as if the Klitschkos are somehow avoiding Haye. It's a farce. I don't think Vitali or the champ are going to waste anymore time on this mouthy coward.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:59 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Canvas wrote:

Find out on Tuesday.

Gee, Ali. Could it be your missing something? Lemme see..oh yeah ACTUAL FIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've missed my point completely Marble, stop being so obtuse.

I'm not the one focusing on what's not important. What matters is what happens INSIDE the ring. Everything else is hooey.
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:00 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
In one of the HBO 24/7 Floyd was at a nail salon getting a manicure, he was incredibly disrespectful to the people there. He was throwing karate chops and making generic king fu movie noises that every kid does when they're five. One can see the absolute disgust on the fact of the woman doing his nails. He s a distespectful weasel. And he's lucky that boxing is a niche sport otherwise he'd lose some serious endorsements. Imagine if Jeter or Tom Brady did anything like that?

When did this happen ?

"In one of the HBO 24/7"

He called her Chun-Li IIRC.
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:

When did this happen ?

Can't remember if it was prior to marquez or mosely. But recently on 24/7.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:02 pm

Never mind just saw your post Softcore.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:02 pm

Flod and Haye have both done the same thing recently: campaign endlessly for a fight they claim they will win easily and when offered the opportunity, they go into hiding until their opponent moves on to another fight before emerging from their hole in the ground to shoot their mouths off some more.
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:03 pm

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:

When did this happen ?

"In one of the HBO 24/7"

I thought that was pretty fucked up. What if someone called Floyd Sambo???
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:03 pm

Canvas wrote:
Flod and Haye have both done the same thing recently: campaign endlessly for a fight they claim they will win easily and when offered the opportunity, they go into hiding until their opponent moves on to another fight before emerging from their hole in the ground to shoot their mouths off some more.

Winna winna chicken dinna!
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:06 pm

hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
SlickMoneyXL wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:

When did this happen ?

"In one of the HBO 24/7"

She would've been the 3rd female he's assaulted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:06 pm

I can't remember that incident at all, yet I remember Freddie's weird episode with that camp hairdresser.
Back to top Go down
dbudge87
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:08 pm

haye hasn't done his in the manner of being a racist though
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:08 pm

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
SlickMoneyXL wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:

When did this happen ?

"In one of the HBO 24/7"

She would've been the 3rd female he's assaulted.

He pulls their hair. What a maniac. Not a good dude.
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:09 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
I can't remember that incident at all, yet I remember Freddie's weird episode with that camp hairdresser.

That was almost as offensive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:13 pm

hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

That was almost as offensive

Laughing that whole scenario was just bizarre.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:19 pm

has Haye said anything racist or homophobic????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:25 pm

captainanddew wrote:
has Haye said anything racist or homophobic????

Not that I recall, but I am sure Canvas will be happy to oblige us with quotes if there is any Razz
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:38 pm

Is that King Arthur doing step aerobics??? Definitely a WTF moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:40 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Is that King Arthur doing step aerobics??? Definitely a WTF moment.

Yup that's Abe doing aerobics from the 7th episode of fight camp 360.

I posted clips here if you missed it.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:45 pm

I'll watch the clips tonight when I get back from a jog. Gotta lose some lbs.
Back to top Go down
dbudge87
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:53 pm

has it shown froch in training
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant    Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flod Mayweather apologizes for his ignorant racist rant
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next