Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mayweather is racist

Go down 
+4
OU
Birdofthad
timthebim
Farmer1906
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Mayweather is racist Empty
PostSubject: Mayweather is racist   Mayweather is racist EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:52 pm

“First of all, what [he] said, I think, was racist. He’s made a couple of racist comments. And yes, you’re racist with the stuff you’ve said. … You dummy. Don’t worry about what all these other guys are doing, and shooting your big mouth off on Twitter. … And I know I speak for millions and millions of other people. Shut up …”

UFC president Dana White fires off while filming UFC tonight about the racist remarks boxing great, Floyd Mayweather continues to spew off.

Here is an example of some inappropriate racial remarks made by the boxer.

“As soon as we come off vacation, we’re going to cook that little chump,” said Mayweather, 33, the winner of nine world boxing championships in five different weight classes. “Once I stomp that midget, I’ll make that motherf—-r make me some sushi roll and cook me some rice.”

“Jeremy Lin is a good player but all the hype is because he’s Asian. Black players do what he does every night and don’t get the same praise.”

Apparently Dana White has had enough of his fellow Las Vegas resident and called it like he saw it.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather is racist   Mayweather is racist EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:15 pm

I love floyd but he has said some racist shit over the years.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather is racist   Mayweather is racist EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:57 pm

that Jermey Lin shit wasn't racist

I remember when Allen Iverson did what he does but more, and no one acted this fucking crazy, he didn't control all of ESONN segments.

ALso anyone remember when Evander Holyfield pulled upset of the decade, beat Mike Tyson, gave all the glory to god, and it was no big deal.....cough cough tim tebow.

Mayweather was right on Lin and anyone that acts like its otherwise is being a moron. don't agree? Just look at the chink in the armor story.

Lin has shittier turn over to assist ratios than chris paul, Derron WIlliams, just to name two, and I haven't seen them get jacked off by ESPN like this
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather is racist   Mayweather is racist EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:59 pm

P.S. I have come back with racial and political vengeance lol

9 months of no ninjasplace and a political year will change you lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather is racist   Mayweather is racist EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:45 am

The Lin comment wasn't that bad, Floyd has said far worse in the past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather is racist   Mayweather is racist EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Quote :
"He needs to shut the [expletive] up and mind his own business, stay in his own lane and keep on taking advantage of the UFC fighters, while underpaying them," Ellerbe told Yahoo! Sports after learning of White's rant. "If he keeps on running his mouth, we may decide to give a free seminar to all of the UFC fighters on how the pay-per-view revenue should be distributed. This is typical Dana, who is always prone to ignorant outbursts. He should be the last person to try to judge someone else."
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather is racist   Mayweather is racist EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:42 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather is racist   Mayweather is racist EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:14 pm

Ali wrote:
Quote :
"He needs to shut the [expletive] up and mind his own business, stay in his own lane and keep on taking advantage of the UFC fighters, while underpaying them," Ellerbe told Yahoo! Sports after learning of White's rant. "If he keeps on running his mouth, we may decide to give a free seminar to all of the UFC fighters on how the pay-per-view revenue should be distributed. This is typical Dana, who is always prone to ignorant outbursts. He should be the last person to try to judge someone else."

I agree with the last sentence completely but Floyd is a racist imo.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather is racist   Mayweather is racist EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:16 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Ali wrote:
Quote :

I agree with the last sentence completely but Floyd is a racist imo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather is racist   Mayweather is racist EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:12 pm

Dana and Ellerbe should fight
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather is racist   Mayweather is racist EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:01 pm

If Floyd is racist then Dana is a homophobe
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather is racist   Mayweather is racist EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
If Floyd is racist then Dana is a homophobe

they are
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather is racist   Mayweather is racist EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:19 am

Birdofthad wrote:
that Jermey Lin shit wasn't racist

I remember when Allen Iverson did what he does but more, and no one acted this fucking crazy, he didn't control all of ESONN segments.

ALso anyone remember when Evander Holyfield pulled upset of the decade, beat Mike Tyson, gave all the glory to god, and it was no big deal.....cough cough tim tebow.

Mayweather was right on Lin and anyone that acts like its otherwise is being a moron. don't agree? Just look at the chink in the armor story.

Lin has shittier turn over to assist ratios than chris paul, Derron WIlliams, just to name two, and I haven't seen them get jacked off by ESPN like this

What he said about Lin was not right on the money. Black players are not doing what he's doing and not getting praise. Chris Paul and Deron Williams are perennial all stars and are considered much better than Jeremy Lin. You don't think Lin's hype has more to do with him coming off the very end of the bench, making a huge impact and putting up star numbers immediately and bring NEW YORK(the main reason for the extra hype) to a level of play they had not seen for years? I think so..nobody put him on that level with those guys, but what he was doing was a lot more newsworthy and cause for excitement considering where he was a week prior to the mania and the fact that it's the New York Knicks. Asian or not, if he was playing at the same level and he was still on the Golden State Warriors..would there be much coverage on him? i doubt it..it's not who's doing it..it's where he's doing it.

His ehnicity has only little to do with it while Floyd made it seem like it has everything to do with it. If it was some black guy named Javall Gumball coming out of the dog house and leading the perennially underachieving largest market team with the largest media base to a huge winning streak putting up the same numbers as Lin, it would not be a huge mania thing and he would not be in the news more than Williams, Paul and Rose even though they are the better players? get the fuck outta here.

Either way, that comment wasnt racist really..people call anything racist but it did not really suggest race superiority ot rip Lin for being asian, which is what racism is. It was a "observation" about racial inequality..but he was wrong and looked like a dipshit.

However, Floyd has enough racist comments to where you don't need to single out the Lin comment which was more foot in mouth than racist.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather is racist   Mayweather is racist EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:30 am

Floyd needs to keep quiet and get this Manny fight. Cotto isnt shit and floyd will roll his ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather is racist   Mayweather is racist EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:10 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Dana and Ellerbe should fight

LMAO I got Dana all day.

Mayweather is racist _42873023_boxing_416
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather is racist   Mayweather is racist EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:29 pm

Anyone that thinks that Linsanity is so big because of 1 single factor, isn't paying attention. The combo of factors is what makes it so huge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather is racist   Mayweather is racist Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayweather is racist
Page 1 of 1