Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Car guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Car guys Empty
PostSubject: Car guys   Car guys EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:38 pm

ok so i don't have anything special by any means. Just an 06 civic 2 door. I want to do some things to try and improve how it drives and am looking for advice. Im not looking to do anything crazy, just trying to make driving more fun. I love to go fast around curves and turns and push it on country roads.

The 1st thing i was thinking of doing is putting in front and rear sway bars. Less Body roll would definitely be a good thing i think. Then i thought maybe some intake or something. Not really sure.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Car guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car guys   Car guys EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:42 pm

oggy420 wrote:
ok so i don't have anything special by any means. Just an 06 civic 2 door. I want to do some things to try and improve how it drives and am looking for advice. Im not looking to do anything crazy, just trying to make driving more fun. I love to go fast around curves and turns and push it on country roads.

The 1st thing i was thinking of doing is putting in front and rear sway bars. Less Body roll would definitely be a good thing i think. Then i thought maybe some intake or something. Not really sure.

That's a good start.
Back to top Go down

Car guys
Page 1 of 1