Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Would you guys let...

Go down 
+11
acccardinal12
ram_escandon
Cu Bu
bobbitt15
ohiovol62
Bigs03
Farmer1906
oggy420
SOKO
LA
NoRegret
15 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Would you guys let... Empty
PostSubject: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:43 pm

a kinda pudgy chick with a very nice pair titty fuck you?

I had a kinda chubby girl who was still pretty cute that was on my nuts all night at a new years party lol just wonderin what y'all woulda done
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:10 am

I show u some love, easy answer no, maybe I'd let her suck my dick ahhh
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:47 am

just a tittie fuck hell yeah man get a BJ and bust one on her and leave it at that no strings attatched. Just make sure the lights are very dim with a few mixed drinks and a blunt or two. DO WORK!
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:31 am

Would you guys let... Airbags-airbags-fat-huge-large-tits-breasts-demotivational-poster-1234459762
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:47 am

How big we talking?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:09 pm

Of course I loves me some voluptuous women.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:36 pm

she was pry like 5'4 and around 170-180 somewhere like that. she wasnt huge lol just pudgy but had some BIG tits man.

I didnt do anythin with her because I do hold some standards hahaha but I definately was thinkin about a tit job or bj
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:22 pm

NoRegret wrote:
she was pry like 5'4 and around 170-180 somewhere like that. she wasnt huge lol just pudgy but had some BIG tits man.

I didnt do anythin with her because I do hold some standards hahaha but I definately was thinkin about a tit job or bj

That's not bad as long as it spread out, not just chicken legs with a giant beer gut.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:30 pm

5'4", 180 is pretty stacked...don't know if I could do that man. I've boned a chunky chick before but it involved a lot of alcohol and began with me asking her to come in the bathroom to hold my dick while I took a piss...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:07 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
5'4", 180 is pretty stacked...don't know if I could do that man. I've boned a chunky chick before but it involved a lot of alcohol and began with me asking her to come in the bathroom to hold my dick while I took a piss...

lol how romantic.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:07 pm

I'd fuck her. A hard dick has no conscience
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:22 pm

Yeah don't think I could do that. I like my chicks that are 5'5 and under to be like 120 or less personally
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:38 pm

Yeah i've never had sex with a girl over 135 lbs in my life up to this point
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:31 pm

180 is cool if shes 5ft 8 with big ole tits
Back to top Go down
ram_escandon
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
ram_escandon

Favorite Fighter(s) : Frank Mir, BJ Penn, Wandy, Matt Serra

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:03 am

Fuck that shit! If no one's going to find out, just do it. If they are going to find out, then just get a blowjob, or bang her anyway, but lie and say it was only a blowjob.

And, for you guys that say they've never been with a girl under 140 lbs I'll tell you right now, you're probably missing out. Fat chicks suck dick way better than small chicks and they usually have tighter pussies, too, on account of them being fat and no one wants to fuck them.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:27 am

see what it smells like first. JK guys thats a little big but a bj with your eyes closed is all day if she knows what she is doing. Keep in mind you would be drunk right.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:53 pm

Yeah, I was like halfway sober, even after 3/4 of a bottle of Jager and several games of flip cup, when she was on my nuts...but I didnt do anything with her.

Though I cant say a bj or tit job wasnt on my mind lol
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:34 pm

JUMPED OUT A WINDOW ONCE, KICKED A FAT CHICK OUT OF MY MOMS PLACE BACK IN THE DAY(HER SHIRT WAS INSIDE OUT). Many others that I am ashamed of. I am not proud of my late teens and early 20s. So by all means do it and then think WTF every now and again. If you are shit faced it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:46 pm

Fat chicks need love too, go balls deep and then pretend it didn't happen. Who knows she might have some good pussy. Remember, dick don't have eyes lol.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:22 am

you probably would have been able to do whatever you wanted to her...
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:53 am

I went home with a fat chick I just met once... a bunch of times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:01 pm

golbez is right the bigger ones do more stuff.. shudda hit it and quit but done it discretely cus u dont want ur boys to see cus they will jus talk shit even if they wudda done it to
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:56 pm

man screw that shiat just get with her and then say beat that fellas. After a bit of laughter tell them you initiated the oinking game seeing who can bang the fattest chick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys let...   Would you guys let... Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you guys let...
Page 1 of 1