Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guys it's come to an end

Go down 
+7
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
timthebim
josh200612
SOKO
killerofchicken
LA
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Guys it's come to an end Empty
PostSubject: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:50 am

Fedor can win fights still for sure, but the game has changed, he's older, and the aura is gone.

This is exactly what I saw happening but pussed out and went with Fedor.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:52 am

fedor will call it quits imo

Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 am

man oh man that was brutal he strait got that ass beat. rumor was silva was 285 but still
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:55 am

1 and done baby! 2 losses in a row! Woooooo! Can't feed him cans anymore Russia!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:55 am

josh200612 wrote:
1 and done baby! 2 losses in a row! Woooooo! Can't feed him cans anymore Russia!
get the fuck out josh! u troll!!! lol
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Respect
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:57 am

Lol I'm just fucking around.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:00 am

josh200612 wrote:
Lol I'm just fucking around.
get out of this thread!!! meow!

lol, im JK!

no for reals tho get out
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:01 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:02 am

That Brock single would have been more painful for fans
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:05 am

Lol stfu killer! I really wanted to see reem fuck him up but I have never really been a fan of fedor.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:06 am

i would have taken reem against him but really thought fedor would ko silva

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:15 am

He needs to retire for sure though. He doesnt look like his heart is in it anymore to me. He took a helleva beatdown tonight and even if he would have won Overeem would murder him at this stage in my opinion. He has been the best for along time but he knows its all over now.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:17 am

i just wish Fedor had better management they set him up for failure. he does not fight enough they tip toe around fighters Fedor should have lost a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:17 am

whats getting lost in all this is that big foot is a legt top 10 heavyweight, this isnt Buster Douglas winning, Fedor fought top guys his entire career and it seems to have finally caught up to him.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:18 am

josh200612 wrote:
i just wish Fedor had better management they set him up for failure. he does not fight enough they tip toe around fighters Fedor should have lost a long time ago.

Cant say I disagree with this but I dont want to take away from Fedors career because he was definitely dominate for years.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:19 am

Birdofthad wrote:
whats getting lost in all this is that big foot is a legt top 10 heavyweight, this isnt Buster Douglas winning, Fedor fought top guys his entire career and it seems to have finally caught up to him.

Just the size of Silva tonight showed Fedor has no business fighting guys that big with skill.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:21 am

I'd only take Fedor against 3 of the guys in our top 10 at this point. He'll retire
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:21 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
I'd only take Fedor against 3 of the guys in our top 10 at this point. He'll retire

He should.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:23 am

FEDOR FEDOR FEDOR
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:25 am

bobbitt15 wrote:

Mir, Werdum, Nelson right?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:25 am

Correct
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:44 am

Dana White is having a blast on twitter right now lol! http://twitter.com/danawhite
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:04 am

Coker said Fedor could be replacement if he doesn't retire... I think thats BS
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:29 am

Bird you are smoking some serious crack my friend. Which high level opponents? Sylvia has been in decline for years. AA had a known glass jaw, HMC don't even have to comment, Matt Lindland was a middleweight, Brett Rogers? They set him up to fail and went after the quick buck instead of actual management. He hadn't been fighting anyone from the time of CC up until Werdum pulled the stunner. Yes the Werdum who got the shit kicked out of him by JDS, who will probably be HWC one day of the UFC. If I hadthe chance, I would let Randy fight him and I would put my money on Captain America to kick his ass. He is done. Greatest fighter in Pride? Absolutely. Greatest of all time? Absolutely not!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys it's come to an end   Guys it's come to an end Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys it's come to an end
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next