Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where Do You Guys Get Your MMA DVD's?????

Go down 
+2
acccardinal12
Birdofthad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Where Do You Guys Get Your MMA DVD's????? Empty
PostSubject: Where Do You Guys Get Your MMA DVD's?????   Where Do You Guys Get Your MMA DVD's????? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:05 pm

I got most of mine (all the early UFCs) a long time ago, then a blockbuster went out of business and I got UFC 30-61 and I get a good amount at movie trading company (Pride and UFC cherry Picking as well as KOTC)

But I was wondering if anyone knows where to get WEC DVDs and stuff like that?

thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You Guys Get Your MMA DVD's?????   Where Do You Guys Get Your MMA DVD's????? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:45 pm

thepiratebay.org
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You Guys Get Your MMA DVD's?????   Where Do You Guys Get Your MMA DVD's????? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:13 pm

thanks beast
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You Guys Get Your MMA DVD's?????   Where Do You Guys Get Your MMA DVD's????? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:26 pm

Best Buy has some but they are high on the cost side.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You Guys Get Your MMA DVD's?????   Where Do You Guys Get Your MMA DVD's????? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:44 am

I have about 70 tapes that got transferred to DVD for me, plus about forty paid for DVDs. But I never pay full price. I own some stock in blockbuster and Movie Gallery, so we get first dibs before the general public when tapes, DVDs, and Blu-rays go on sale.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You Guys Get Your MMA DVD's?????   Where Do You Guys Get Your MMA DVD's????? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:50 am

I can burn just about any DVD I rent so I just rent them from Blockbuster or Family Video and just burn them to my external HDD so I own them now.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You Guys Get Your MMA DVD's?????   Where Do You Guys Get Your MMA DVD's????? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:13 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
thepiratebay.org

Or BTjunkie. Basically the same thing, draw from the same pool. I like the user interface better on BT though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You Guys Get Your MMA DVD's?????   Where Do You Guys Get Your MMA DVD's????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where Do You Guys Get Your MMA DVD's?????
Page 1 of 1