Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sup Guys

Go down 
+4
josh200612
Ziggy116
Bigs03
oggy420
8 posters
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Sup Guys Empty
PostSubject: Sup Guys   Sup Guys EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:09 pm

Just found out i have wi-fi at the beach house. I think im using the neighbors network lol. Man some crazy ass shit has taken place since i've gone away. Affliction cancells the whole show, Fedor has no one to fight, Mousasi will now beat Babalu in Strikeforce instead of Affliction, Nick diaz will take on Jay Heiron who i think is a much better opponent for him. Diesel has alot of power and i think he would either knock Diaz out or get knocked out by diaz himself cause diaz has some sneaky power and obviously his boxing technique is very improved. he has shown in his last 2 fights that he is ready for bigger challenges. Giving him a title shot is a good start cause he will beat Jay pretty easily and be the strikeforce WW champ.

Wow i'm rambling just baked out the shower outside and im high as fuck and really sun burned Embarassed
Did i miss anything else...? Oh yea Tito Fucking Ortiz is coming back to the UFC Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

Sup Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys   Sup Guys EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:15 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Just found out i have wi-fi at the beach house. I think im using the neighbors network lol. Man some crazy ass shit has taken place since i've gone away. Affliction cancells the whole show, Fedor has no one to fight, Mousasi will now beat Babalu in Strikeforce instead of Affliction, Nick diaz will take on Jay Heiron who i think is a much better opponent for him. Diesel has alot of power and i think he would either knock Diaz out or get knocked out by diaz himself cause diaz has some sneaky power and obviously his boxing technique is very improved. he has shown in his last 2 fights that he is ready for bigger challenges. Giving him a title shot is a good start cause he will beat Jay pretty easily and be the strikeforce WW champ.

Wow i'm rambling just baked out the shower outside and im high as fuck and really sun burned Embarassed
Did i miss anything else...? Oh yea Tito Fucking Ortiz is coming back to the UFC Rolling Eyes

If Riggs came in like he did against The New York Badass then he could definitely beat Diaz.

Happy Burning Oggy!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

Sup Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys   Sup Guys EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:47 pm

I was wondering where the fuck u were.

I have a new fantasy league starting and we're waiting for u for a draft date...check it out and give ur input
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Sup Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys   Sup Guys EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:11 pm

oggy is such a bitch i love him though! im drunk oggy! whats up?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Sup Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys   Sup Guys EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:13 pm

umm zigg do we have the same man crush on rampage or what?
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

Sup Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys   Sup Guys EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:15 pm

i was out of the loop to oggy been drunk and been out all the time so today im just catching up
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Sup Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys   Sup Guys EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:08 pm

I just got some of the best bud I have had in awhile. I'm high as shit, these X games are about to be the shit. Moto X best trick and BMX big air is the shit.

All the big airs are sick
Back to top Go down
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

Sup Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys   Sup Guys EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:47 pm

oggy420 wrote:

Uhhhh... in what world does Nick Diaz have power? He hits like a bitch. He just happens to be able to hit his opponent a few hundred times.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Sup Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys   Sup Guys EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:52 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I just got some of the best bud I have had in awhile. I'm high as shit, these X games are about to be the shit. Moto X best trick and BMX big air is the shit.

All the big airs are sick

I'd tried quoting u and edited it^
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Sup Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys   Sup Guys EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:31 am

Wake and Bake!
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Sup Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys   Sup Guys EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:11 pm

chorky777 wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

Uhhhh... in what world does Nick Diaz have power? He hits like a bitch. He just happens to be able to hit his opponent a few hundred times.
he has very powerful body punches, he crumbled Frank and Scott with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sup Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys   Sup Guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Sup Guys
Page 1 of 1