Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man falls 39 stories and lives

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Man falls 39 stories and lives Empty
PostSubject: Man falls 39 stories and lives   Man falls 39 stories and lives EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:51 pm

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/thomas-magill-falls-39-stories-from-new-york-city-building-lands-on-car-survives/19617371
(Sept. 1) -- A New York man plunged 39 stories from a Manhattan apartment building and crash-landed on a parked sports car. The car was totaled, but the man survived.

Thomas Magill, 22, was conscious Tuesday when emergency crews arrived and found his contorted body in the back seat of the red Dodge Charger that broke his fall.
"He came down feet-first at like 100 mph," Andrew Petrocelli, a passer-by who witnessed the fall, told the New York Daily News. "That's a miracle if I've ever seen one. He should be a goner."
Man falls 39 stories and lives 1283376246492
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Man falls 39 stories and lives   Man falls 39 stories and lives EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:02 pm

Holly crap! If i was this dude i'd get drunk my first opportunity, how do you survive a fall like that!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Man falls 39 stories and lives   Man falls 39 stories and lives EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:05 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Holly crap! If i was this dude i'd get drunk my first opportunity, how do you survive a fall like that!

It was attempted suicide. He probably feels pretty shitty that he can't even do that right. Maybe next time he can jump off a bridge. Even if you survive the landing you probably won't be able to swim. Just trying to help the guy out lol
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Man falls 39 stories and lives   Man falls 39 stories and lives EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:08 pm

If I wanted to kill myself, I'd fuckin' kill myself. I'd be awesome at it. Shotgun to the dick
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Man falls 39 stories and lives   Man falls 39 stories and lives EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:15 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
If I wanted to kill myself, I'd fuckin' kill myself. I'd be awesome at it. Shotgun to the dick

ha ha isn't that Hot Tub Time Machine?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Man falls 39 stories and lives   Man falls 39 stories and lives EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:15 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid thats probably the worst way to go man! lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

wow he tried to commit suicide and he failed! lmao this dude can't get nuffin right!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man falls 39 stories and lives   Man falls 39 stories and lives EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:56 pm

A couple of years ago in Australia a man tried to commit suicide by drinking poison, putting himself on fire and jumping off a cliff all at the same time. The impact of him hitting the water made him throw up the poison, the water turned off the fire and he was rescued before he could drown. Ironically, he ended up dying of hyperthermia.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Man falls 39 stories and lives   Man falls 39 stories and lives EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:57 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
A couple of years ago in Australia a man tried to commit suicide by drinking poison, putting himself on fire and jumping off a cliff all at the same time. The impact of him hitting the water made him throw up the poison, the water turned off the fire and he was rescued before he could drown. Ironically, he ended up dying of hyperthermia.
WOW! Overboard much? lol
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Man falls 39 stories and lives   Man falls 39 stories and lives EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:16 pm

holy shit poor bastard reminds me of a kid I knew

he tried to hang himself by tieng a rope to his balcony jumped 2 stories and what do you think happened?

blacony broke parents come outside hes crying from whiplash and has a rope tied around his neck tied to the broken balcony

cant make that shit up
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Man falls 39 stories and lives   Man falls 39 stories and lives EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:22 pm

Back in when i was in HS this kid in my class went pyscho cuz a girl left him, so he stole his dads car and shotgun and tried to run from the cops, then he pulled over and shot himself in the head, but he angled it wrong and took off most of his face and survived... fucked up story, i never saw him after that though
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Man falls 39 stories and lives   Man falls 39 stories and lives EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:58 pm

man whats with all these people messing up on killing themselves

that Austrian one takes the cake though

Wonder if the guy had insurance coverage for falling objects
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Man falls 39 stories and lives   Man falls 39 stories and lives EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:14 pm

its a fucked up world were living in man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man falls 39 stories and lives   Man falls 39 stories and lives Empty

Back to top Go down

Man falls 39 stories and lives
Page 1 of 1