Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ghost stories.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Ghost stories. Empty
PostSubject: Ghost stories.   Ghost stories. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Anyone in here believe in ghosts, or anything in that nature? Just curious. I used to not be a believer until I was living with my roommate whom has had a ghost follow him everywhere he has lived.

Will tell the stories if someone else in here has any stories.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Ghost stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost stories.   Ghost stories. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:38 pm

When I was a growing up my house was legitimately haunted. I lived in a bi-level house and the upper level was a paranormal a hotbed. Things would constantly be moved around, doors would bang, whispers and sounds would be heard by every member of my family. Every time I was in the lower level of my house I would hear footsteps and faint whispers of people talking from up stairs. I have never seen a ghost or aspiration in my home, but with a 100% certainty I have heard them. My family moved to a new house when I was 15 and we never had any paranormal experiences like that ever again. My parents still live there today and I never even had a bad vibe inside their home.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Ghost stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost stories.   Ghost stories. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:40 pm

A also have a crazy UFO story that I experienced when I was a kid if you want to hear it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Ghost stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost stories.   Ghost stories. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:31 am

Ninja wrote:
A also have a crazy UFO story that I experienced when I was a kid if you want to hear it.
Spill it.
Back to top Go down

Ghost stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost stories.   Ghost stories. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:46 am

Ninja wrote:

You don't even need to ask just tell us please.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Ghost stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost stories.   Ghost stories. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:09 pm

When I was about 18/19 I was driving home around 1 from my girlfriends house. I was close to my house when something bizarre started happening..... Strange orbs of my light by the hundreds started crashing into the road I was driving on. When I looked up to see the the source of where they were coming from I saw a gigantic ship in the sky. It wasn't a eactly flying saucer, it looked very oval in shape. The ship was over my head so my prospective of it was from the bottom. It the center underneath the ship was a greenish circle exactly where the balls of light were coming from.

Instead of taking a picture or getting a video it...I was a pussy...I drove as fast as can to my house, ran inside, and locked the doors...Never seen or experienced anything like that again in my entire life. Less than 4 days after I saw the UFO, some one from my town took a photo of another UFO during the day time which many people witnessed. The spottings of the UFO during the day made local news and brought tons of crazy UFO people into my town.

I would like to add I never took any drugs or was drinking the night when I witnessed the UFO. I never told anyone about it outside of family.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Ghost stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost stories.   Ghost stories. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Those are some pretty cool/scary things bro.

I can say that I was a non-believer in the paranormal or anything of that nature until I moved into my apartment with my last roommate.

Everything started out normal, never had any problems. One day we were at work and he told me his little story about a ghost that has been following him everywhere he moves since he was a little kid. The ghosts name was "Bob" for those curious lol.

Me being the smartass I am, I questioned him and said he was a liar and I called his ghost/spirit or whatever out that day at work.

Nothing happened that night or for a while after that. But around early December this past year, my girl and I were in the apartment by ourselves watching Paranormal Activity (ironic), and we heard rustling upstairs as soon as the movie was over. My roommate's bedroom was upstairs and it was an open bedroom with no doors. and he had a wall where you could look over down into the living room. He had a pet lizard up there so thats what we decided the rustling noise was.

Every so often we heard more rustling and what sounded like floor boards creaking up there. (I at the time knew about Bob, my girl did not because I didnt want to freak her out.) I told my girl it was probably the neighbors going up their stairs next door.

THAT was not the end of this incident. We went and laid down to go to sleep pry 20 minutes after this and everything was back to being quiet and normal. Were laying in bud falling asleep maybe 10 minutes and there was a loud ass BANG on our bedroom door. I open the door, nothing was there no one was home. That really freaked me out, but I again dismissed it as "something to do with the neighbors so my girl wouldnt freak out. That was the last incident that night.

A couple weeks later, I was home ALONE. My girlfriend was in New York for her christmas break from college, and my roommate and his girlfriend were out at a party. To paint an image of what happened before I go any further of how my apartment is set up. You walk in the door, and the living room is immediately to your left. You keep walking straight and to your left is the kitchen, and to your right is the staircase leading to the upstairs bedroom. My bedroom has an overhead kinda overpass looking thing you have to walk under before getting into my bedroom, which was directly under my roommates bedroom.

Ok, so like I said I'm home alone this time. I go to walk under the overhead area to get to my bedroom and as soon as I was underneath it, I hear a loud ass crash upstairs. I thought maybe my roommate's dresser had gotten thrown across the room, thats how loud this bang was. I immediately froze in my tracks and had chills down my spine. This legitimately scared the life out of me. After trying to rationalize things in my head, I called Shaun (my roommate) and told him I heard some loud ass bang up in his room, and he told me I needed to go up and check to make sure his lizard was ok, so I reluctantly got off the phone and slowly crept upstairs.

What I found shocked me. A picture that he had hung up on the wall had flew off the wall and about 10-12 feet to the right and landed on the ground, the glass on it shattered. I then look over to his lizard cage, the light that had been set flat on top of the cage had somehow managed to be the full length of the wire it was plugged in with away from the cage, id say 5-6 feet. The glass bulb inside it was shattered. Now I dont know what could possibly cause this to happen. I tried to rationalize things out. It was the middle of winter, no windows were open, the apartment was heated with some kind of wood paneling that heats up. There was no way a breeze or anything could have thrown BOTH of these things like this violently to shatter the glass in each of them or move them that far.

I called Shaun back and told him what happened and he was pretty pissed about his things being broken, and he of course at the end of the conversation had to add the "I told you not to call him out, he doesnt like you now" and blah blah blah. So I get off the phone and sit on the couch and pry chain smoked 4 or 5 cigarettes in a row to try to calm down. Everything was quiet again, and then I heard footsteps upstairs. I got up off the couch and grabbed my coat and left until someone else came to the apartment. I was that freaked out. That was the last incident that night.

The next time something happened was probably in April of this year. I cant explain it or what caused it... We were all (me, my girlfriend, Shaun, his girlfriend, and our friend Derek, whom Shaun used to live with) were all discussing Bob, and Shaun was saying how Bob had been acting up and had been throwing his toothbrush out of his cup in the mornings. I told them I'd been hearing and noticing some weird things as well. Nothing happened that night (or so I thought.) I went to work the next morning, and I work in a rubber factory, so it gets hot and you work up quite a sweat. Once I started sweating, I could feel burning on my back and I found it strange but thought maybe my skin was just irritated from the steamy sulfur that that comes out of the presses when they drop down.

Anyways, I go home, shower and I still feel the burning on my back when I was showering which I thought was weird, so I get out of the shower and turn to look in the mirror. There was a pair of claw marks going down my back. Three on each side. Now, me and my girl hadnt had sex the night before, and we had no pets capable of doing this, so I was really freaked out. Nothing else happened from that though.

The last incident was in May right before I moved out. Again we were all discussing Bob in the living room and saying how he had been kind of acting up since we were about to move out. At the end of the convo, Shaun and his girl left to go to the bar and me and my girl went to go to sleep. As soon as we laid down and Shaun and his girl left, an alarm started going off upstairs in his bedroom. I thought it was the smoke alarm..it wasnt. It was his little ipod station thing he can hook up to his phone. I called shaun and told him I unplugged it because the alarm on it was going off, to which his reply was "dude, that thing doesnt have an alarm on it."

CREEEEPPPPYYYYY...but anyways that was all that happened that night.

Those were the only times i've ever experienced anything like that. And since i've moved out, I havent had any sort of paranormal experiences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghost stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost stories.   Ghost stories. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost stories.
Page 1 of 1