Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Girl Whorror Stories

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Girl Whorror Stories  Empty
PostSubject: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:05 am

Girl Whorror Stories  596680-gif_bane_1_and_here_we_go

So I was dating this one girl for four years in love blah blah blah. When I look back on it man was I stupid and should have known but she played the innocent never does anything type a girl always at home no friends ya know. So it all started crashing down around my 21st birthday when we fought for some reason I was coming back from the first round of the NCAA tournament with my friend hammered from drinking all day so I hang up the phone on her and call her when I get home and oh lawwwd. This bitch was getting fucked with when I was on the phone with her moaning and shit and I know her moan and she hung up the phone never heard from her till the next day and she played it off. So like a week later I was out day drinking watching the games with my friends and I talk to her and her friend. Her friend ask me to come pick her up at my girls place so she can come chill with me wait what? I was like if it's cool with her and she said ya. So I take her friend back to my friends and drink bout an hour later she calls her friend screaming at her for being with me? What? She just said it was cool so they're both screaming at each other then her friend lets it slip out that the whole reason I picked her up was so that she could distract me from this dude coming over so I say let's go. I speed back to her place see this dudes truck outside I run in and her friend tells me to go to the basement I run down there see this fucker jumping out of the window I could only get his feet and they slipped through my hands. So by the time I got outside he was already in his truck dipping out. So then we go in and she locks herself in the bathroom I'm beating the shit out of the door trying to get her to come out and her friend is screaming at her calling her a slut etc. So we both leave and she tells me everything about her getting a train ran on her and dating this dude for a month while she was with me and her coke problem that's why she was so skinny even though she already was. Basically after all that I fucked her best friend that night good Very Happy

About a year later I move into this house and right across the street somehow some way it turns out to be the house where this girl babysits. Part 2 coming...

Last edited by josh200612 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:07 am

Shouldn't this be whorror stories?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:09 am

MIND=BLOWN!

I WANT MORE!!!

wait, you were with this bitch for 4 years and didn't notice she was a coke head? COME ON BRAH! step yo game up
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:09 am

OU wrote:
rec'ed
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:11 am

killerofchicken wrote:
MIND=BLOWN!

I WANT MORE!!!

wait, you were with this bitch for 4 years and didn't notice she was a coke head? COME ON BRAH! step yo game up

That started towards the end son!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:12 am

OU wrote:

Noted.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:13 am

josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
MIND=BLOWN!

I WANT MORE!!!

I see, should have put that dude in a leg lock and cranked that knee!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:15 am

killerofchicken wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
MIND=BLOWN!

I WANT MORE!!!

I see, should have put that dude in a leg lock and cranked that knee!

All I could get were his feet and he was wearing flip-flops trust me I wanted dat ass LOL.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:17 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:21 am

So who had the better pussy? The slut GF or her whore friend?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:22 am

Has BBC every apologize to you for this?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:40 am

Girl Whorror Stories  Tumblr_lfc93rSj9s1qf76m1o1_400

So I'm in this frat house fucking bitches left and right we have two kegs on tap at all times. It was a four level house loved it. So one day I look out the window and I see something familiar all this shit runs through my head and I'm like SHIT! So I see her pointing at my truck with the friend that I fucked and I see her smiling freaking out. I'm inside and were're having a party I'm already with another chick so I go out for a beer run with her when the bitch goes inside obviously she was looking out the window. Don't hear anything from her till the next day like hey and all of that shit. So stupid me is like I'm gonna fuck her again. So she comes over the next night and we bangout. Feelings come back ya know and it starts over again. Everything was cool for a while till this bitch starts being shady again talking to me late night on speaker phone and I can hear her txting like she is about to go get fucked. Fights here and there I look through her phone see this one dude is named Sex Dr. in her phone LMAO! Same dude that was about to get smashed by me a year ago. I end up hitting him up and he is so scared apologizing and all of that saying he is gonna leave her alone ya right. I figure out he is still hitting her up and other dudes. So one night I go out with two girls on a booze cruise in the truck just driving back roads (I actually have pics of this night will post). So everything is cool till I get back home and my roommates friend is at the jail and they are getting him out which is right down the street. How stupid can I be drunk and driving to the police station? LOL! So I get there and my girl hops in the truck freaking out asking who I was with and all of that and this bitch is the cheating one? So she starts beating the shit out of me and I let her, I'm bleeding seriously she ends up putting her foot on my neck and pushing with all of her force choking me I couldn't breathe so I'm pinching her leg trying all I could do I was going out. Until I finally opened the door so I could get some space. So I drive off and this girl is turning off my truck while I was driving trying to get home WTF? Finally get there go inside and she gets a fucking knife SRS LOL! She tries to stab me I push this bitch off her feet wish I had it on video tape cause she flew like ten feet back. She ends up stabbing me in the arm I still have the scar so I call the cops and away she goes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:42 am

OU wrote:
So who had the better pussy? The slut GF or her whore friend?

Since these girls were so close it's crazy they acted the same in bed like they give each other tips and all of that say the same thing and all. Slut got wet wet so I'll say her and she had a phat ass for being small. The whore friend had dem teddies and an average ass that was firm.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:44 am

GOD DAMN! SO MUCH WIN IN THIS THREAD!

you should write a fucking memoir man!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:51 am

killerofchicken wrote:
GOD DAMN! SO MUCH WIN IN THIS THREAD!

you should write a fucking memoir man!

lol! I got more.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:52 am

I'll have to read pt 2 in a min.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:58 am

Pics before the craziness. This is not the slut or the whore friend just one of the girls I was with that night.

Girl Whorror Stories  136_27956040392_6337_n

Girl Whorror Stories  136_27956030392_6720_n
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:59 am

drunk ass dude!

on that note, I'm gonna get going

I'll see yous guys later
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:03 am

killerofchicken wrote:
drunk ass dude!

on that note, I'm gonna get going

I'll see yous guys later
later
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:03 am

Did you fuck that one?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:10 am

oh... heres me with some pussy btw!

can't have Josh showing off alone...

Girl Whorror Stories  L
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:11 am

MEOW!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:13 am

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:29 am

Damn just read part 2. You almost ran into some killer pussy. She left you alone after that?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:30 am

OU wrote:
Damn just read part 2. You almost ran into some killer pussy. She left you alone after that?

For a while like 2 years then we hung out a couple of times but nothing came of it she was with another dude and cheated on him with me then married him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl Whorror Stories
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next