Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+21
mannyfresh
Farmer1906
Cu Bu
KingsOwn19
timthebim
cascade_run
acccardinal12
oggy420
r3dman7630
OU
killerofchicken
josh200612
Ludo
NoRegret
LA
Canvas
bobbitt15
Wolfgangsta
captainanddew
gomez1012
GDPofDRC
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

The Walking Dead - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:28 am

Ludo wrote:
They explained on the talking dead show that the whole thing behind Dale's stomach being due to both the continued growth of fingernails and or the considerably less padded fingertips from being dead and malnourished. So bony almost sharp fingertips + pudgy belly area = awesome x3.

Bravo, that makes total sense and thus I will go with it, and proclaim it as my thoughts to all my friends that watch the show
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:04 am

Lol as shall I
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:26 pm

The Walking Dead - Page 17 W5nUR
The Walking Dead - Page 17 419246_10150579549612672_534597671_9068262_810996889_n
The Walking Dead - Page 17 Tumblr_m02uusSOKz1qjbyowo1_250
The Walking Dead - Page 17 Tumblr_ltdke9cXNo1ql3x3ho1_500
The Walking Dead - Page 17 Walkingdead
The Walking Dead - Page 17 Tumblr_m04izi0tiV1r5d224o1_500
The Walking Dead - Page 17 Tumblr_m06kxbRxSt1r5d224o1_500
The Walking Dead - Page 17 Tumblr_m02plqVShk1r5d224o1_500
The Walking Dead - Page 17 Tumblr_m02oqvAKBZ1r5d224o1_500
The Walking Dead - Page 17 Tumblr_m02oiqUYbo1r5d224o1_500
The Walking Dead - Page 17 Tumblr_lzg5f9BnNp1r5d224o1_500
The Walking Dead - Page 17 Tumblr_lzburjW1Ru1r5d224o1_500
The Walking Dead - Page 17 Tumblr_lvh772Psrn1r5d224o1_500
The Walking Dead - Page 17 EhOI7
The Walking Dead - Page 17 UJw1N
The Walking Dead - Page 17 N6t5cz

Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:47 am

I will not harp on that even though the same defeciencies causing hair to thin would stop finger nail growth. not to mention rotting muscle would not creat enough force or that most likely 2 out of 3 zombies would be missing lots of teeth due to deteroration and kills.

still this is a bad muh fucking show and completely awesome
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
I will not harp on that even though the same defeciencies causing hair to thin would stop finger nail growth. not to mention rotting muscle would not creat enough force or that most likely 2 out of 3 zombies would be missing lots of teeth due to deteroration and kills.

still this is a bad muh fucking show and completely awesome

Evil Dead shit bra, real Necronomicon shit!!

The Walking Dead - Page 17 Evil_Dead
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:15 pm

If the Walking Dead was airing in the 80's

Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:44 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
If the Walking Dead was airing in the 80's

That was very nice and nostalgic, Growing Pains hilarious, someone needs to throw some Alan Thicke in the background for the complete illusion
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:47 am

Don't worry wolf I'll hate on it again tonight if Carl and Lorie are not killed.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Daaaaang
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Well it was coming to that one way or another, Shane is just too fucking sneaky and double crossing.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:40 pm

The episode was alittle slow at first but it really picked up at the end. Cant wait till next week.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:04 am

Awesome episode. Shame Dale had to die before Shane's behavior got them killed. But without Dale, they needed rid of Shane. The balance of the group was definitely off...
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:22 am

Wow
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:23 am

Wow
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:35 pm

so how the hell is every dead turning into zombies now?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:03 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
so how the hell is every dead turning into zombies now?

?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Because everyone is infected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Why the hell didn't they tell Dale that they never went through with the execution ?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:23 pm

They finally fucking did it! The music and everything was right about that episode!

The Walking Dead - Page 17 2yllfzo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:35 pm

josh200612 wrote:
They finally fucking did it! The music and everything was right about that episode!

The Walking Dead - Page 17 2yllfzo

lol!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:22 pm

The dead have always turned into zombies I thought. No different than any other zombie scenario.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:28 pm

wolf i thought they had to be bitten
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:32 pm

Nien

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Zombies

The zombies are the classic slow walking Romero style zombies, which originated in Night of the Living Dead. Following classic Romero-rules, everyone who dies, for any reason, will re-animate as a zombie. Even someone killed by a gunshot wound with no zombies involved at all will re-animate as a zombie. Zombie bites are not how the "infection" is spread. Instead, zombie bites and saliva cause infections that are 100% lethal. Characters have speculated, but cannot confirm, that whatever causes zombies to re-animate is some sort of virus that everyone in the world is technically infected with but is only triggered by death. It is known, however, that upon death, it can take anytime between three minutes and eight hours for the corpse to reanimate.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:35 pm

cool thanks
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:14 pm

But I could foresee the mutation being something like it slowly morphing into a 28 day later/The crazies like virus. Where insanity and bizarre behavior etc gets worse and worse until the actual moment of death and reanimation is a gray area in a gradient. Which would be a fucking sweet ass take on the zombie phenomenon I don't think we've really seen before.

I am hoping the third seasons deals at length with the horrors of what other humans do, and the dehumanization of the living as they fear the dead. Deep social analysis, and not just redneck rapist character devices who piss on the floor and speak with horrible uneducated English. Formerly moral men who struggle with the loss of their humanity, characters who are "good" who then commit rapes or murders or other things in utter acts of desperation. Like how Shane struggled with what he had to do to save Otis and spiraled into his insanity and delusions. Shane wasn't a bad guy. Shane was a guy who wanted Lori, and was unwavering in convictions about what was right for the group. I liked that. Not that I didn't jump for joy when Rick poked him in the tummy.

Man, I fucking love this show. Zombie movie makers probably DESPISE it because it is going to render whatever the fuck they can come up with as absolutely light weight. Not only that, to me these zombies are the coolest, ugliest, scariest looking zombies I have ever seen. The special effects department for AMC's The Walking Dead shit on million dollar Hollywood film makers.

And I need a new Dale. A "professor", a well spoken grandpa figure who values upholding a an ideal of civilized humanity as important as root survival in itself. For Dale, survival was meaningless if his version of humanity is lost. I love his character. I loved his acting. I also loved Shane, who was so much his opposite, whose moral compass made no bones about killing others and doing dirt at all costs in order to save the people of the village.

This show is fucking bad ass.

Criticisms/observations -

While I would fucking hate this aspect of it as a God hating atheist who sees religion only as myth, I absolutely believe religion, especially in Bible Belt people, would be a HUGE part of their coping mechanisms. People would be blaming immorality, sex, fornication, homosexuals etc all over the place. Even atheists would be converting. There are no atheists in fox holes(cause you'll never find me off killing innocent people over Oil), there are no atheists in post apocalyptic worlds either. Everyone would be clutching their Bibles and begging for Jesus to save them. (except me)

Lori needs reported to the DCFS for her neglect of her little boy. That kid is all over the place and his bad behavior has become a plot device way too much. Sneaking away and finding the walker, fine. Sneaking into the barn and talking to Randall so the viewers at home can see "oh he is a bad guy cause he does wanna lead them to his evil group of pirate child molesting sadist murderers"...ok..whatever...but appearing like a ghost in the middle of a field Rick and Shane have been walking through the woods for hours to, just to reappear a half mile from the farm...raise his gun on his dad just to shoot the Walker/Shane behind him in an extra cliched scene, attracting an army of magically appeared Walkers...um....enough yo. Does this kid have an Elvish cloak or some shit? Aint nobody with no hat like that gonna be able to sneak no where.

Again I feel the need to point out WHY THE FUCK DIDNT THEY SNATCH EVERY SINGLE PILL OUT THE DAMN PHARMACY, EVERY SINGLE BOTTLE OF RUM OUT THE DAMN BAR? Take everything. One trip, its all at your house. Even if you can't use it. You can maybe trade with it later. But every time they run out of tampons they gotta run up to the local store?

Also, everyone hated Shane in the farm family(whose names we barely remember) and they all would have noticed the same shit Daryl did, Otis's gun. Why haven't they accused him? Hershel should have been right on top of that.

One last point. T-Dogg's character insults me. Not only is his name fucking racist and stupid(not that a motherfucker wouldn't like to be called T-dogg but in the context of the show...) but he never has any sexual desires, never makes any passes at anyone nothing. We don't know SHIT about him. He isn't even a person. He is just there to be an extra gun and hand when the scene needs a Walker killer or builder of stuff, and to shut the idea down the show is racist. Dude, this is rural Georgia. There are niggaz everywhere. Yet all the Walkers are white? Shut the fuck up with that shit! And the gangstas we ran into in that dumb ass Vato-turned-misunderstood-happy-orderly-shit....whatever. In Hotlanta, you got brothers man.

Daryl, T-dogg, Jimmie would all be going NUTS on some blue balls shit. I think they should make one of them rape somebody next season. Obviously, it can't be T-Dogg cause that would not go over well, but someone should be on some foul shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next