Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+21
mannyfresh
Farmer1906
Cu Bu
KingsOwn19
timthebim
cascade_run
acccardinal12
oggy420
r3dman7630
OU
killerofchicken
josh200612
Ludo
NoRegret
LA
Canvas
bobbitt15
Wolfgangsta
captainanddew
gomez1012
GDPofDRC
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

The Walking Dead - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:31 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
I wonder why these fuckers havent found a storage facility yet.

fortified walls

house

gates to get in out

multiple safe inclosures inside of walls

are they ever going to discuss how long the dead can go without food? since the well was contaminated how do they get water?

Think they have more than one well.

Storage facilities are usually in cities. Cities = higher populations = more zombies.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:35 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
are they ever going to discuss how long the dead can go without food? since the well was contaminated how do they get water?

In theory it's indefinitely. Doesn't the virus only light up a very small portion of the brain and not the heart or anything like that? It stands to reason that as long as the body doesn't fully decompose they would still be running around looking to bite shit. That could take a while.

The well was one of several if I remember right. I think Hershcel mentioned there being either 5 of 8 wells on the property(I forget which).
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:45 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
I wonder why these fuckers havent found a storage facility yet.

fortified walls

house

gates to get in out

multiple safe inclosures inside of walls

You are on the right track.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:27 am

They need the farm because it is secluded from main roads and while it doesnt show the farm as "hidden" on screen, it is implied that it is basically, has been one of the few places not burnt down, and is their fresh food source. They grow food there apparently on those grassy meadows.

The only thing that bugs me is they dont add more overgrowth vegitaton in post. I understand not being able to film in locations where they let shit grow for 12 weeks and all but they could still do more that way to add to the otherwise gritty realism. No lawns would be mowed, no ditches would look nice, everything would look fucked up, weeds growing in cracks in every paved surface everywhere(nobody I guess realizes what a parking lot in april-oct looks like without round up sprays every 21 days, used to work in the industry, and if its rainy, shit can get over grown BAD in a month)

Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 am

Shit that does piss me off - why keep running into to town for asprin and birth control pills when they could take a car and clean out every single product in that pharmacy regardless of what it is. I think the "take what you need - god bless" sign attempts to fill that plot hole by giving the impression that the pharmacy is "for everyone". Maybe the biggest plot hole I have seen.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:11 pm

josh200612 wrote:
You guys keep putting pussy on a pedestal. You guys keep saying some fucked up ruthless shit is about to happen. It's been a season and a half and yet we are still in square one. Usually when a show is on it's second season it's already on a roll and you are into the story, this one not so much cause it's the same story from the first season.

You're an amazing man for showing me Okcupid which has been a game changer, but jesus you're an idiot. Some fucked up wild shit has happened. This show is about the interpersonal dynamics within a survival situation as much as GRRR BRAINS. Die and be dead. Not until you hook me up on more dating site URLs.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:49 pm

Live Jasmine?

Seems legit. Click.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Lets see how we go back to square one tonight.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:26 pm

josh200612 wrote:

You should probably just stop watching. Its obvious you don't enojy this show. Why torture yourself then torture me by having to read your dumb posts?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:43 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

You should probably just stop watching. Its obvious you don't enojy this show. Why torture yourself then torture me by having to read your dumb posts?

What are you talking about? I love this show.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Quote :

Maybe the third season will be better.....maybe.

--

It's been a season and a half and yet we are still in square one. Usually when a show is on it's second season it's already on a roll and you are into the story, this one not so much cause it's the same story from the first season.

--

--

The show is still going in circles.

--

This is a first I hate every woman on this show.

--

Huh? I was just saying they are all bad characters lol.

--

I almost forgot about this show.

--

I waited two months for 15 min lol. I expected this from them and the next episode looks good as always they put a crap episode before the good one.

--

I hope so cause this show is lacking awesomeness.

--

The characters are starting to get on my nerves
more so Shane and the slut mom. This show is starting to be like LOST lots of build up but keeps hiding everything and dragging it along for the ride. Just let me hate please

You have a funny way of showing it.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Quote :

Maybe the third season will be better.....maybe.

--

It's been a season and a half and yet we are still in square one. Usually when a show is on it's second season it's already on a roll and you are into the story, this one not so much cause it's the same story from the first season.

--

--

The show is still going in circles.

--

This is a first I hate every woman on this show.

--

Huh? I was just saying they are all bad characters lol.

--

I almost forgot about this show.

--

I waited two months for 15 min lol. I expected this from them and the next episode looks good as always they put a crap episode before the good one.

--

I hope so cause this show is lacking awesomeness.

--

The characters are starting to get on my nerves
more so Shane and the slut mom. This show is starting to be like LOST lots of build up but keeps hiding everything and dragging it along for the ride. Just let me hate please

You have a funny way of showing it.

That's all love brah. PS: I don't have a favorite character in the show this is a first too. I could care less if any of them die.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:11 am

Hated tonight's episode, wish Carl would have been ate by that zombie but I'm also glad that dale is gone... Sick of his shit
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:43 am

who's bike was that
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:48 am

I was about to say they wasted the whole show to not kill this guy? Lmao I was about to shit a brick if something didn't happen. Finally someone died off it took a season and a half but we finally broke some ground boys. Lol @ Carl I was laughing so hard when that zombie got loose and he shit his pants hoping something would happened but I realized I'm watching The Walking Dead. Is Carl slow? Who the fuck is that black guy? Where did he come from? Does he live in the house and just stay there?
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:50 am

Poor Dale, going out like that, his preaching bullshit was getting old, but man I would only wish that on Andrea or Sophia's mom, all they need to say is the dude was shooting at them so he gots to go, he knows who they are and he knows too much. Big moment for Herschel and Glen, what is it like 2 episodes left this season or three. I'm sorry but in a Zombie apocolypse I'm watching my kid alot closer then that, would never let him or her go off alone, I realize then the ending wouldn't of happened but come one Lori watch your fucking kid.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:54 am

oggy420 wrote:
who's bike was that

It was Merle's bike, but Daryl was riding it when they were traveling.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:30 am

josh200612 wrote:
I was about to say they wasted the whole show to not kill this guy? Lmao I was about to shit a brick if something didn't happen. Finally someone died off it took a season and a half but we finally broke some ground boys. Lol @ Carl I was laughing so hard when that zombie got loose and he shit his pants hoping something would happened but I realized I'm watching The Walking Dead. Is Carl slow? Who the fuck is that black guy? Where did he come from? Does he live in the house and just stay there?

Are you kidding about Tyrese? He's been there since the beginning.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am

LOL Farmer.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:47 am

Tyrese? Wow. yea he's not the token black guy or anything lol. Has he said one word yet this season? Last thing i remember was his wife dying in the cdc explosion and him not really giving much of a fuck lol
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:50 pm

One of the better episodes ever last night. Big swing. Suck's Dale went out, he was one of the better characters on the show.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:21 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Tyrese? Wow. yea he's not the token black guy or anything lol. Has he said one word yet this season? Last thing i remember was his wife dying in the cdc explosion and him not really giving much of a fuck lol

I don't think Jacqui & T-Dog were married. You just assumed they were together cause they were both black. And his name isn't Tyrese. Its Theodore, but he's called T-Dog. I got him mixed up with a character from the comic. My bad.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:37 pm

so the zombie with atrophied muscles ripped through dales stomach? thats whack
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:04 pm

They explained on the talking dead show that the whole thing behind Dale's stomach being due to both the continued growth of fingernails and or the considerably less padded fingertips from being dead and malnourished. So bony almost sharp fingertips + pudgy belly area = awesome x3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next