Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+21
mannyfresh
Farmer1906
Cu Bu
KingsOwn19
timthebim
cascade_run
acccardinal12
oggy420
r3dman7630
OU
killerofchicken
josh200612
Ludo
NoRegret
LA
Canvas
bobbitt15
Wolfgangsta
captainanddew
gomez1012
GDPofDRC
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

The Walking Dead - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:48 am

i will admit that i have NO CLUE where she could be...
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:57 pm

Ludo wrote:
Because pulling the thing out was the only way to keep it from contaminating the well indefinitely. It was waterlogged like a motherfucker which is why it ripped in half, but pulling it out to avoid spreading the virus through ground water was a good idea that just didn't execute well.

This, Zombies don't go away, they wait, and brood for-EVA! Had character development in that segment for Glenn and Maggie and foreshadowing into Maggies perspective. The zombie looked like a corpse might after being stuck in the bottom of a well in Georgia for a month, bloated to shit. Things are about to get crazy with Merle coming back into the picture.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:58 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
not the best episode i will admit, but they still had a lot of character development and it kept me wanting MORE!!! i wish they'd find Sophie and get it over with.

It could be that Merle found Sophie and is going to use her has leverage to re0join the group in a position of power creating a divide in the group. Merle, twisted, yet survived and done right by returning Sophie juxtaposed to Rick's always right intentions but consistent struggles.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:25 pm

They are really going to have to come up with a creative and realistic way for Merle to rejoin the group. They aren't even in the same vicinity as they were when he was last seen. Nobody stayed behind when they left the mountains, they didn't all go together but nobody stayed where they were at. Without a vehicle, without shelter, without food, without a hand, Merle just happening to find them several hundred miles away at a farm house in the backwoods of the deep south better be a convincing fuckin' story.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:35 pm

The farm is not several hundred miles away. They mentioned the Military base was some 90 miles out of Atlanta. For a damn dirty doper like Merle, no problem. But yeah, it is a needle in the haystack still. I could see a flash back scene coming where Merle found some midol in a car or something as he was escaping from hotlanta and got wasted only to be roused up by a huge explosion (CDC), he stumbles over to get a look in time to get a glimpse of the caravan (Dale's RV) heading down the highway and starts heading that way himself somehow. It would make sense story development-wise for him to emerge and rejoin the group. That conflict would be great. Rick would have a too morally good perspective to turn him away based on what we know of him, Daryl would be happy(though maybe have already be somewhat of a changed soul than his brother knew), Tdogg would be pissed and paranoid(go figure), Andrea would be wild card who maybe like reckless ideas brought by Merle. But it will be him and Rick, Rick will feel an obligation, while Merle will of course be manipulating a plot to kill him and T-Dogg probably.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:50 pm

Ludo wrote:
They are really going to have to come up with a creative and realistic way for Merle to rejoin the group. They aren't even in the same vicinity as they were when he was last seen. Nobody stayed behind when they left the mountains, they didn't all go together but nobody stayed where they were at. Without a vehicle, without shelter, without food, without a hand, Merle just happening to find them several hundred miles away at a farm house in the backwoods of the deep south better be a convincing fuckin' story.

haha thats what i was thinking as well, no way he randomly finds the group
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:50 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
The farm is not several hundred miles away. They mentioned the Military base was some 90 miles out of Atlanta. For a damn dirty doper like Merle, no problem. But yeah, it is a needle in the haystack still. I could see a flash back scene coming where Merle found some midol in a car or something as he was escaping from hotlanta and got wasted only to be roused up by a huge explosion (CDC), he stumbles over to get a look in time to get a glimpse of the caravan (Dale's RV) heading down the highway and starts heading that way himself somehow. It would make sense story development-wise for him to emerge and rejoin the group. That conflict would be great. Rick would have a too morally good perspective to turn him away based on what we know of him, Daryl would be happy(though maybe have already be somewhat of a changed soul than his brother knew), Tdogg would be pissed and paranoid(go figure), Andrea would be wild card who maybe like reckless ideas brought by Merle. But it will be him and Rick, Rick will feel an obligation, while Merle will of course be manipulating a plot to kill him and T-Dogg probably.

I was exaggerating the distance. Still it's a hell of a long way to hoof it, and I doubt he drove since he'd need to siphon gas at some point and that becomes pretty tricky I imagine when you only have one hand to work with even if he knew which direction to turn the chances he finds that farm house which is totally out of the way even if it is off the highway are extremely slim. How would he know where to turn or where they would have gone? How would he fend off any more than a couple walkers by himself? It makes for great character progression but lousy storyline.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:31 pm

I could like something similar to what gdp wrote about merle rejoining
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:48 pm

Started buying the actual volumes to read again. So good and so nice the show is, while being independent, doing the story justice.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:57 pm

just watched the whole 1st season. the show is addicting. im goin back for more!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:02 pm

Can't believe Short Round got to tap that.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:15 pm

when 95 % of population is dead it should be easy to attract women
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:07 pm

Good episode last night. The tension is building nicely.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:08 pm

i don't like what theyre doing with Meryll damn it!
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Great episode last night, how many episodes this year? What is Glenn going to do now?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:21 am

Another great show tonight. I watched this and Dexter and enjoyed both. I havent even paid attention to who is Meryll or anyone else, but the guy from Boondock Saints is freaking awesome in this show. I rewatched the scene where the two zombies came at him in the creek. When he beat that zombie with the stick before he shot the other one with the crossbow, I can honestly say it got me more hyped then Cain vs JDS. If he had an Irish accent it would've been better, but the scene was epic. I just had to throw that in there.

Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:38 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Another great show tonight. I watched this and Dexter and enjoyed both. I havent even paid attention to who is Meryll or anyone else, but the guy from Boondock Saints is freaking awesome in this show. I rewatched the scene where the two zombies came at him in the creek. When he beat that zombie with the stick before he shot the other one with the crossbow, I can honestly say it got me more hyped then Cain vs JDS. If he had an Irish accent it would've been better, but the scene was epic. I just had to throw that in there.

Oh man that is where I recognized him from, thanks for clearing that up for me
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:26 am

Yeah he gained a ton of weight for the role which is why he was harder to recognize. Norman Reedus is actually a really under the radar type actor. He was in Blade 2, American Gangster, and 8mm but had fairly small roles. He does a great job in anything he does, though.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:37 pm

the fucking barn full of walkers!
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:31 pm

so the little girl must be dead by now i guess
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:17 am

not sure oggs Id say its a long shot but with all the crazy injuries something has to go right
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:04 am

Cu Bu wrote:
the fucking barn full of walkers!
yeah that was pretty creepy!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:57 pm

2 more new episodes until February.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:31 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
2 more new episodes until February.
why da long break!?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:00 pm

lol ooohh yea umm haha sorry forgot to tell you there is a barn full of zombies....ya mite want to stay out of there bud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next