Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Browns looked pretty solid last night!

Go down 
+4
bobbitt15
timthebim
Wolfgangsta
NoRegret
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:46 pm

NoRegret wrote:
SlickMoneyXL wrote:
LudoCain wrote:
Don't worry about him, NR. His mother beats him too much and doesn't hug him enough so he comes here to try and start shit at random. I haven't watched any of the pre season(I never do) because you can't put too much stock into it. Honestly though depending on how ya'll do in the first 4-6 games ya'll could be a legit contender in the division if some major players go down on Baltimore or Cincinnatti.

Damn y'all really do get butthurt over a comment? Thats why i stay away from you MMA boys. Y'all dont know the definition of thick skin.

YAH GanGSta! I GueSs wE cAnT rolL wit' da' boXiN HOmies and MakE Up ouR oWn PapEr ChAmPiOnShIps like boxers do.

This is true.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:38 pm

So wait... You try to start shit like you have been for a few weeks now every chance you get and when someone doesn't guffaw like they just got done watching blue collar comedy tour you say they're butt hurt?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Not a bad point Ludo.
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:03 am

LudoCain wrote:
So wait... You try to start shit like you have been for a few weeks now every chance you get and when someone doesn't guffaw like they just got done watching blue collar comedy tour you say they're butt hurt?

How did I start shit? All i did was say something bout the Browns that 98% of football people also think. Please explain how that's starting shit. You for some reason brought my mother into this.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:03 pm

So a guy who's only shining moment, the only thing he has had to really look forward to with his football team in the last 6 or 7 years now uses a little optimism on the board here. Check. Upon reading about it you felt the need to come up and "LOL! Browns aint doing anything but leaving shit stains on the field." just to fuck with him like you seem to have been doing alot lately whenever the opportunity presents itself. Check. Someone else figured turnabout is fair play and jokingly says your mother beats you too much and doesn't hug you enough. Check. Butt hurting commences on your end. Got it.

All of a sudden it's not fun and games anymore now that someone has said something back to you? I would advise a midol and some thicker skin. Someone get this kid's mother and tell her to get her tweezers out so she can pick the sand out of his vagina!
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:11 pm

So if i said Chuck Liddell can beat Brock right now, what would u say? It'll be ok since i'm being optimistic right?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:54 pm

Actually that would be a troll job. To say the Browns looked solid for a Browns fan is optimism. To say the Brown's defense is improved from last year is optimism. To say they're O-line is one of the best in the NFL is a little over the top but again, this is a Brown's fan. To say a 205lb Chuck who got knocked out with one punch by Rich Franklin would beat Brock "I-cut-weight-to-get-to-265lbs" Lesnar is just absurdity and a troll job at best. But thanks for playing.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:07 pm

LudoCain wrote:
Actually that would be a troll job. To say the Browns looked solid for a Browns fan is optimism. To say the Brown's defense is improved from last year is optimism. To say they're O-line is one of the best in the NFL is a little over the top but again, this is a Brown's fan. To say a 205lb Chuck who got knocked out with one punch by Rich Franklin would beat Brock "I-cut-weight-to-get-to-265lbs" Lesnar is just absurdity and a troll job at best. But thanks for playing.

Funny!!!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:19 pm

I think the Browns are gonna float under the radar on alot of people.

I'm not saying playoffs by any stretch, but a 7 or 8 win team is not unfathomable IMO, especially since we open up against the Chiefs and Bucs in our first two games.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:20 pm

LudoCain wrote:

Im pretty sure he is clueless about MMA and listed the only two MMA fighters he has ever heard of.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:17 pm

NoRegret wrote:
I think the Browns are gonna float under the radar on alot of people.

I'm not saying playoffs by any stretch, but a 7 or 8 win team is not unfathomable IMO, especially since we open up against the Chiefs and Bucs in our first two games.

The Bucs will beat u guys down!!!
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:52 pm

NoRegret wrote:
LudoCain wrote:

Im pretty sure he is clueless about MMA and listed the only two MMA fighters he has ever heard of.

I'm a casual MMA fan. But i know enough to know that Liddell is shot and Lesnar would crush him. Thats why i made the analogy.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:39 pm

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
LudoCain wrote:

I'm a casual MMA fan. But i know enough to know that Liddell is shot and Lesnar would crush him. Thats why i made the analogy.

Definitely glad u know this LOL.
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:53 pm

TSK TSK TSK
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:59 pm

lol Nice try.

Have fun watchin Manning light your defense up...AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:07 pm

We had him looking shitty in the 1st half last year in the AFC Championship game. They're injured and their Defense is atrocious. We gotta chance.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:43 pm

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
We had him looking shitty in the 1st half last year in the AFC Championship game. They're injured and their Defense is atrocious. We gotta chance.

U got a chance yes but I still believe Peyton beats Rex again.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:23 pm

timthebim wrote:
SlickMoneyXL wrote:

NOT!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:27 pm

josh200612 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
SlickMoneyXL wrote:

NOT!

Come on Josh u think the Jets win in Indy???
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:21 pm

timthebim wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
SlickMoneyXL wrote:

NOT!

Come on Josh u think the Jets win in Indy???

yes mannings fore head is too big.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:33 pm

Thats funny Josh!
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:14 am

NoRegret wrote:
lol Nice try.

Whoooops
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:22 am

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
lol Nice try.

Whoooops

Yeah they played Peyton pretty well besides the 1 big play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Browns looked pretty solid last night!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2