Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quinn to Broncos, Delhomme to Browns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Quinn to Broncos, Delhomme to Browns Empty
PostSubject: Quinn to Broncos, Delhomme to Browns   Quinn to Broncos, Delhomme to Browns EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:44 am

Brady Quinn to Broncos and Jake Delhomme to Cleveland. What do you guys think about those moves? Will either guy start next season? Both? I think Delhomme starts to begin the season and gets pulled late in the year. Just the opposite for Brady, I think Orton starts at first and Brady gets the spot late.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Quinn to Broncos, Delhomme to Browns   Quinn to Broncos, Delhomme to Browns EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:55 pm

I really dont give a shit anymore...the Browns are going to suck it up again for a long time. IM already in a pissed off mood from work and other shit, and Delhomme sucks dick at QB and Brady Quinn will probably turn into a pro-bowl QB now that we traded him before fully developing him.

Typical shitty ass browns rebuilding bullshit that never works for us. HEY LETS DRAFT ANOTHER SHITTY QUARTERBACK AND SET OURSELVES BACK ANOTHER 6 YEARS!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Quinn to Broncos, Delhomme to Browns   Quinn to Broncos, Delhomme to Browns EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:02 pm

come on tell us how you really feel lol, jk
I feel for you man, my Cowboys were garbage forever with fuckers like Quincy Carter playing QB.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Quinn to Broncos, Delhomme to Browns   Quinn to Broncos, Delhomme to Browns EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:03 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
come on tell us how you really fell lol, jk
I feel for you man, my Cowboys were garbage forever with fuckers like Quincy Carter playing QB.

I dont think they have ever been as bad as my Browns have been recently.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Quinn to Broncos, Delhomme to Browns   Quinn to Broncos, Delhomme to Browns EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:44 pm

Recently? You mean since Otto Graham was QB and the sport of football was such that the owner of the team could coach them to a title?

I like these moves. Cleaning house, sometimes even of good players, is required to build. I think there have been some clear archtypes for franchise rehabilitation recently with NO and Arizona both being built into championship caliber teams. If Cleveland makes the same kind of decisions here on out as those teams, they'll put themselves back in a position to compete.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinn to Broncos, Delhomme to Browns   Quinn to Broncos, Delhomme to Browns Empty

Back to top Go down

Quinn to Broncos, Delhomme to Browns
Page 1 of 1