Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Browns finally won!

Go down 
+2
bobbitt15
NoRegret
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

The Browns finally won! Empty
PostSubject: The Browns finally won!   The Browns finally won! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:26 am

I know its a little late...but hey ive been busy. Glad to see the Browns win in an extremely PHYSICAL football game. Played their hearts out and earned a victory over the bengals. Cincy almost came back though.

MAN there were some hard hits in this ball game...TJ Ward had a monstrous hit...it was a personal foul call but I LOVED the hit...now receivers will think twice about comin across the middle with him in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfoPYpC4pyY
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The Browns finally won!   The Browns finally won! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:17 pm

That hit was dirty as fuck
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The Browns finally won!   The Browns finally won! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:19 pm

Related and not related, I think 3 teams from the South could make the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The Browns finally won!   The Browns finally won! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:21 pm

You mean North? Or are you talking about Indy's division? The Bengals have looked like dog shit through the first 4 games so I wouldn't count on them making it
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: The Browns finally won!   The Browns finally won! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:25 pm

I meant North, not sure why I said South, they could have only 2 potential teams IMO

Bengals haven't looked great but are 2-2 and in the mix, they have a win over Balty.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Browns finally won!   The Browns finally won! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:28 pm

Yeah that win over Balt was big. Fully expected the season opening loss at NE but with the Bengals schedule they can't be affording to lose games to Cleveland

Road schedule the rest of the way for Cincy:

Atlanta
Indy
Jets
Pitt
Balt

That's brutal
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: The Browns finally won!   The Browns finally won! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Yeah that's bruts, they won't get in after seeing that, and def can't be losing to Cleveland
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Browns finally won!   The Browns finally won! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:35 pm

That wasn't a good play, it was a dirty hit. These rules are in place to prevent people from becoming veg brains and cripples after they quit playing ball as opposed to the jacked up remains of the last generation of players.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The Browns finally won!   The Browns finally won! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:21 pm

TJ Ward was probably the biggest head buster in Oregon history
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The Browns finally won!   The Browns finally won! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:57 pm

I question whether some of the guys who are calling it a "dirty hit" have ever played football, or a defensive position. I played safety...and we were TAUGHT that in a goal line situation, if a guy is coming across the middle and has a shot at catching a TD pass, then you fly in there and truck their ass and hope either to jar the ball loose, or prevent any shot at a catch, which he did. He did his job. Clean hit in my book...just a really hard one.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Browns finally won!   The Browns finally won! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:09 am

The guy gave the other dude a brain injury with an illegal hit. Clean as shit. I have questions. Homer is the answer.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Browns finally won!   The Browns finally won! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:13 am

Its a clean hit to me. ball was going into his hands and tj knocked it out.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Browns finally won!   The Browns finally won! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:19 am

Even Mangini said that was a dirty play.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Browns finally won!   The Browns finally won! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:21 am

Clean hit??? LMFAO
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Browns finally won!   The Browns finally won! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:23 am

josh200612 wrote:
Its a clean hit to me. ball was going into his hands and tj knocked it out.

The ball was already dropped and dude just straight led with his helmet right into him. It was dirty as fuck and he's rightly getting fined for it
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The Browns finally won!   The Browns finally won! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:36 am

You guys have obviously never played football. And yeah bobbitt he may be getting fined but the browns org. is paying for it I'm sure. They're not gonna let their young headhunter shy away from hitting guys.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Browns finally won!   The Browns finally won! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:39 am

I played linebacker for 9 years. It was a helmet to helmet hit that caused a concussion. That isn't clean. There's a reason half the dudes on the Bengals offense were going nuts right when it happened.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Browns finally won!   The Browns finally won! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:41 am

If you're looking for a bullshit personal foul, look no further than Ndukwe getting flagged at the very end of the first half for leading with his shoulder right into somebody. Now that was a clean hit and an awful call
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Browns finally won!   The Browns finally won! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:06 am

NoRegret wrote:
You guys have obviously never played football. And yeah bobbitt he may be getting fined but the browns org. is paying for it I'm sure. They're not gonna let their young headhunter shy away from hitting guys.

What you know is obvious. Ever had any concussions?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The Browns finally won!   The Browns finally won! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:21 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
I played linebacker for 9 years. It was a helmet to helmet hit that caused a concussion. That isn't clean. There's a reason half the dudes on the Bengals offense were going nuts right when it happened.

Watch the video again. He lead with his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The Browns finally won!   The Browns finally won! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:23 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

What you know is obvious. Ever had any concussions?

Yep. Its no fun, but its a part of the game. Everyone needs to stop pussing out. You didnt hear guys bitching back in the day when they were making nickels and dimes to play a much more physical version of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Browns finally won!   The Browns finally won! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Browns finally won!
Page 1 of 1