Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Browns looked pretty solid last night!

Go down 
+4
bobbitt15
timthebim
Wolfgangsta
NoRegret
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

My Browns looked pretty solid last night! Empty
PostSubject: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:25 am

I know its just pre-season, but I really liked the way our team came out and played aggressively on both sides of the ball last night.

Rodgers torched our starting defense...but there was really nothing ANY defense could have done any better at that point....he was just on fire and making perfect throws every time.

We won the game after a pair of long field goals from our great kicker late in the game (58 and 46 yarders).

Delhomme looked good on his only possesion, our receivers and tightends looked good and werent dropping the ball as often.

Our O-Line is gonna be one of the best in the NFL, and our defense is going to be much improved.

And TJ Ward is going to quickly become my new favorite player! I love physical Safeties that like to come up and make hits and make plays! TJ Ward plays like that, and I can sense that TJ Ward is going to be a beast for years to come if he can stay healthy.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:21 pm

They ruined two of the brightest QB prospects in a while, and wound up with Jake Delhomme after he had completely worn out his welcome in Carolina. A pox on the Browns.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:22 pm

Naw dude I'm lyin I always root for them. I root for all the losers in the league. I love turn-around stories. See the Cards and Saints for details.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:24 pm

Dont be fooled! A couple of years ago when the Lions went 0-16 we were actully 4-0 in the preseason LOL.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:54 pm

ya lol
the colts lost all their preseason games and won the superbowl.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:36 pm

timthebim wrote:
Dont be fooled! A couple of years ago when the Lions went 0-16 we were actully 4-0 in the preseason LOL.

Yeah but that is because the backups won them all their games...

The Browns starters came out on fire and caught Green Bay off guard, and was up 14-0 in the first 7 minutes.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:37 pm

Nice to hear there were some positives. Although I did hear that McCoy looked absolutely awful but you can only put so much into one preseason game
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:38 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Nice to hear there were some positives. Although I did hear that McCoy looked absolutely awful but you can only put so much into one preseason game

Some people put alittle more into it I see(Regret)! LOL
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:40 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

Understatement of the year. lol

Colt looked horrible...it didnt help the fact that Green Bay decided to "Baptize" Colt by blitzing him every play. The only positives he had was how he managed to run for a couple first downs on third and long plays...his passing was attrocious though.

TJ Ward is gonna be a stud though. Even my buddies who are die hard Steeler fans said he looks really good. They also said he was a Polamalu wannabe for taking #43 lol I told them that isnt a bad role model for a safety to have though.
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:35 am

LOL! Browns aint doing anything but leaving shit stains on the field.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:14 am

NoRegret wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

Colt looked horrible...it didnt help the fact that Green Bay decided to "Baptize" Colt by blitzing him every play. The only positives he had was how he managed to run for a couple first downs on third and long plays...his passing was attrocious though.

TJ Ward is gonna be a stud though. Even my buddies who are die hard Steeler fans said he looks really good. They also said he was a Polamalu wannabe for taking #43 lol I told them that isnt a bad role model for a safety to have though.

MY DUCK!!!!!!!!!! glad to hear he looked great

he was a frieking stud in college but got hurt last year and it really hurt us

I expect big things from him the kid was a beast
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:42 am

Birdofthad wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

MY DUCK!!!!!!!!!! glad to hear he looked great

he was a frieking stud in college but got hurt last year and it really hurt us

I expect big things from him the kid was a beast

Yeah, he was running all over the field making plays on both defense and special teams. He looked good for sure.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:42 am

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
LOL! Browns aint doing anything but leaving shit stains on the field.

Hi, you must be ignorant....my name is John...nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:28 am

Don't worry about him, NR. His mother beats him too much and doesn't hug him enough so he comes here to try and start shit at random. I haven't watched any of the pre season(I never do) because you can't put too much stock into it. Honestly though depending on how ya'll do in the first 4-6 games ya'll could be a legit contender in the division if some major players go down on Baltimore or Cincinnatti.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:17 pm

I wouldn't go that far
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:20 pm

hater in the house!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:35 pm

Im one for sure. The Browns lost to the Lions last year, need I say more LOL.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:05 pm

timthebim wrote:

And the Lions are the only W on the Rams Record last year so...
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:26 pm

BURN!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:34 pm

LudoCain wrote:
timthebim wrote:

And the Lions are the only W on the Rams Record last year so...

Yeah so what does that say for the Browns then???
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:38 pm

It says they had more than double the wins that the Lions had in the 2009 regular season...
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:40 pm

WOW the Lions won 2 games LOL!!!! Regaurdless the Lions shouldnt have beaten any1, so if u got beat by Detroit u dont deserve to live anymore LOL.
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:36 am

LudoCain wrote:
Don't worry about him, NR. His mother beats him too much and doesn't hug him enough so he comes here to try and start shit at random. I haven't watched any of the pre season(I never do) because you can't put too much stock into it. Honestly though depending on how ya'll do in the first 4-6 games ya'll could be a legit contender in the division if some major players go down on Baltimore or Cincinnatti.

Damn y'all really do get butthurt over a comment? Thats why i stay away from you MMA boys. Y'all dont know the definition of thick skin.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:19 am

all i know is Matt Stafford can SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:25 am

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
LudoCain wrote:

Damn y'all really do get butthurt over a comment? Thats why i stay away from you MMA boys. Y'all dont know the definition of thick skin.

YAH GanGSta! I GueSs wE cAnT rolL wit' da' boXiN HOmies and MakE Up ouR oWn PapEr ChAmPiOnShIps like boxers do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Browns looked pretty solid last night!   My Browns looked pretty solid last night! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Browns looked pretty solid last night!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next