Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional.

Go down 
+4
OU
The Great One
muayjitsu
Farmer1906
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional.   Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:39 pm

The dude isn't bright and hired someone dumber than him to represent him.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional.   Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:09 am

Set an example 49ers let him go. He is nothing without this he left college. They need to adapt the NBA draft pay for rookies. Plus I hate him for what he did to Texas.
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin, Lyoto Machida, GSP, Hendo, Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional.   Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:53 am

Im so glad my Browns did not draft this big headed egotistical bitch.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional.   Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:06 am

When you are so physically imposing...wait, I mean when you have blazing speed like...wait, I mean. When you can run crisp routes like....wait. I forgot where I was going with this.
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin, Lyoto Machida, GSP, Hendo, Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional.   Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:21 pm

hahaha yeah sooner, he wasnt that impressive. At least the Raiders know they got a guy with good speed in Bay....Crabtree is just an average receiver with good hands that played in a pass happy system.

Can he block? no

Can he break NFL tackler's tackles? probably not

Will he blow past DB's? No

He was definately not worth a top 5-8 pick and is definately not worth that kinda money...have fun sittin out this year and getting drafted even later in the draft next year you dumbass
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional.   Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Its a dumb move on his part but he's the best receiver in the draft without a doubt IMO
Back to top Go down
terpsandravens
White Belt
White Belt
terpsandravens

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional.   Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:29 pm

If he doesn't get signed.. where will he be drafted next year?
I say he still get picked in round 1.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional.   Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional. EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:46 pm

terpsandravens wrote:
If he doesn't get signed.. where will he be drafted next year?
I say he still get picked in round 1.

I believe that he would fall out of the top 20 in next years draft.

He isnt that good of a receiver which is why he slipped to 10 this year to begin with. He was a pretty good receiver in a pass happy system that made him look better than he truly was.

He has obvious character issues that no teams are gonna wanna have to deal with.

I wouldnt be surprised to see him slip outta the first round, but wouldnt be surprised to see him land betwen 20-25 either.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional.   Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional. EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:22 pm

When enough people in front of him has been signed so I wonder if he'll still ask for more than his slot money.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional.   Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional. EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:10 pm

im sure he will. he thinks he is something that he is not...

Next year's draft is DEEP so im gonna be shocked if he's top 20 next year if he doesnt sign...wouldnt be surprised to see him slip to the 2nd round either.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional.   Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:18 am

the Jets will sing him next year. Dont know if all you guys teams are stacked at wr but he is pretty good. Although the money rookies are making now-a-days is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional.   Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional. Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Crabtree is beyond delusional.
Page 1 of 1