Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The ultimate movie discussion thread

Go down 
+22
4445Frank
Canvas
franklinfan2
captain organic
Andrew the Raider King
Wolfgangsta
Thomasdrrn09
GDPofDRC
LA
boomer sooner
Ludo
NoRegret
LTFG
killerofchicken
OU
gomez1012
bobbitt15
oggy420
acccardinal12
KingsOwn19
josh200612
Birdofthad
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:38 pm

Big Fan

Saw it on Showtime. It has Patton Oswalt as the lead. It has it's flaws but it's a pretty solid dark comedy and Oswalt actually did a pretty good job.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:58 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Big Fan

Saw it on Showtime. It has Patton Oswalt as the lead. It has it's flaws but it's a pretty solid dark comedy and Oswalt actually did a pretty good job.

Giants movie right? Loved the ending lol.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:36 am

Big Fan was a good one, that prank he pulled on the Eagle fan was epic.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:49 am

Ludo wrote:
Big Fan was a good one, that prank he pulled on the Eagle fan was epic.

Even though I'm an Eagles fan I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:38 am

Brothers - very well acted but not the kinda movie you want to watch on a rainy day. 4/5

I am not really that fussed about Natalie Portman but she looked incredibly sexy with blonde highlights.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:41 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Big Fan

I rented this from Family Video like a year ago. It was decent.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:05 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:08 pm

Got the complete saga pre-ordered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:53 pm

I saw Cowboys & Aliens in the cinema today I very much enjoyed it. Harrison stole the movie for me. 4/5
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:15 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:57 am

Watched an old MarkyMark movie yesterday called Rockstar, it was meh but passed the time. 3/5.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:06 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/8/31/2395721/never-back-down-2-the-beatdown-starring-b-movie-badass-michael-jai
The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 Never_Back_Down_2_DVD_Box_Art
Never Back Down 2: "The Beatdown," starring B-movie badass Michael Jai White along with MMA fighters Lyoto Machida and Todd Duffee, comes to DVD on September 13.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:09 pm

its the DUFF MAN!!! i never saw the first one
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:11 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
best action movie ever made
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:25 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
is that sarcasm i smell?

Last edited by killerofchicken on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:26 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
is that sarcasm is smell?
Nooooooooo, of course not Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:43 am

I can't help watching Good Will Hunting any time it's on tv, it's such a great movie. That scene where Robin Williams tells Matt it's not his fault is so powerful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:31 am

Ali wrote:
I can't help watching Good Will Hunting any time it's on tv, it's such a great movie. That scene where Robin Williams tells Matt it's not his fault is so powerful.

+1. Great movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:49 am

Burk & Hare - A decent comedy to pass the time, but overall a pretty weak comeback for John Landis. 3/5

Drillbit Taylor - ugh what a waste of time. 2/5
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Paul was pretty good, def beat my expectations even though I saw it had a 70 on RT.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:09 pm

LA wrote:
Paul was pretty good, def beat my expectations even though I saw it had a 70 on RT.
had me geeking a bunch lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:56 am

The stoning of Soraya M. Wow, what a graphic and emotional movie.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Just got back from My Idiot Brother it was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:17 pm

I was just watching the Blues Brothers earlier. Its old but i love that movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

The ultimate movie discussion thread
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next