Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing) Empty
PostSubject: Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing)   Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:42 pm

WOOOO!!! My Buckeyes just landed a committment for next year already! The #2 rated QB in the country outta Dayton, Ohio committed to THE Ohio State University as of this morning.

Braxton Miller baby...he's gonna be like Michael Vick, only with a better passing game! WOOT WOOT!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing)   Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:56 pm

ya i iremember hearing the same thing about Marcus Vick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing)   Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
ya i iremember hearing the same thing about Marcus Vick Very Happy
Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing) MarcusVickArrest061308WebMugshot
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing)   Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:02 pm

lol Mike Vick Jr. Way overhyped if that's what you're expecting
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing)   Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:20 pm

Dont hate Bobbitt, just because your Bearcats cant compete.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing)   Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:51 pm

I've seen the kid play like 6 times. He's not on that level

And I don't give a shit about UC lol
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing)   Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot you are a Notre Dame and WVU fan...thats worse, UC is better off than either of those teams right now lol

Cardale Jones is another possible QB that the Buckeyes may recruit from Glenville...watched him play against Massillon in the state playoffs, he looked pretty good.

Overall, the Buckeyes look to have a pretty solid class lining up for next year already.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing)   Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:00 pm

Lol I'll stick by the Irish forever. Recruiting offense isn't the problem there its an unbelievably awful defense

That LB from Cleveland St. I's will be a stud for OSU. Dominated Elder in the championship game a few years ago
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing)   Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:01 pm

And hey even in down years Notre Dame can still easily take UC's coach away from them lol
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing)   Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:15 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Lol I'll stick by the Irish forever. Recruiting offense isn't the problem there its an unbelievably awful defense

That LB from Cleveland St. I's will be a stud for OSU. Dominated Elder in the championship game a few years ago

Yeah, the Buckeyes have a TON of talent coming up on defense with this coming up year's class. Steve Miller outta Canton McKinley will be a good linebacker too.

Gotta say though man, I think you are gonna be wrong about Braxton Miller with all the hype I have been hearing about him.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing)   Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:23 pm

Go to OSU Regret, everything will make way more sense then
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing)   Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:27 pm

Actually, you should really do that instead of the Army/Marines thing, you'd probably get it in.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing)   Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:29 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Go to OSU Regret, everything will make way more sense then

You dont have to go to the school to be a fan of it...if that were the case...80% of college football stadiums would never sell out, or even come close to it.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing)   Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:30 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Actually, you should really do that instead of the Army/Marines thing, you'd probably get it in.

I would love to. My dad went there for college.

Unfortunately my funds are made up of about $450 in the bank right now lol. The Ohio State University is also really expensive...and harder to get into than you would think.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing)   Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:36 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

Are you talking about Sabino?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing)   Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:40 pm

Nope, nvm lol
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing)   Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:26 pm

No, McVey. He fell down recruiting ratings because he was injured his senior season but he's just a natural football player
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing)   Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:36 pm

Just thought I'd bump this since Miller has played a couple games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing)   Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike Vick Jr. (without the dog killing)
Page 1 of 1