Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?

Go down 
+7
MMAEYES
killerofchicken
josh200612
GDPofDRC
Ludo
OU
LA
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

NFL MVP:
Vick
NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? Vote_lcap10%NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Brady
NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? Vote_lcap90%NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? Vote_rcap
 90% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? Empty
PostSubject: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:41 am

?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:45 am

none of the above. I'd rather kill myself then vote for either guy for MVP. I'd still vote Peyton....seriously.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:52 am

So put you down for a Brady, cool

I'm going with Brady, doesn't have the same kind of talent around him that Vick does, both having great seasons though.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:54 am

LA wrote:
So put you down for a Brady, cool

I'm going with Brady, doesn't have the same kind of talent around him that Vick does, both having great seasons though.

both can go fuck themselves. Big Bieber and Puppy Killer both suck balls.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:11 am

No Matt Ryan?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:14 am

Brady right now. There is still ball to be played yet though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:15 am

Ludo wrote:
No Matt Ryan?

I'd vote for him. LA is just being biased. You should complain.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:18 am

But then I'd be just like Apartment. I don't want that.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:21 am

What about Mighty Mouse?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:28 am

I picked the 2 most worhty candidates, if you want Ryan, pick him, but Brady and Vick have much better numbers to go with team success.

And Ludo, zip it kid, go write another 9th grade level blog and keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:33 am

LA wrote:
I picked the 2 most worhty candidates, if you want Ryan, pick him, but Brady and Vick have much better numbers to go with team success.

You just love Big Bieber and hate dogs....I'm on to you.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:41 am

LA wrote:

Or you could take the Hooka out of your ass and stop being such a whiney bitch of Freak proportions when someone doesn't agree with you.

better stats?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing

Yeah I know, Vick was injured for two games, and runs for more yards than Ryan and has better players around him and My blogs are dumb. So now that we've covered your witty and predictable retort why don't we add that Ryan has led his team to some pretty spectacluar finishes and has proven to be much more clutch than Vick. Brady I can't argue with because he is having the best season of any quarterback in the league at the moment.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:46 am

damn I was just joking. Didn't mean to heat the beef.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:47 am

Where did I whine about Ryan kid? I said pick him if you want...but I'm listing the 2 top candidates.

You know this is a discussion board where people will disagree with you right kid?

And yes better numbers, Ryan beats Vick in only passing yards and passing TDs, but less game for Vick plus rushing TDs, everywhere else both have better numbers.

Ludo, stay quiet already, not sure what you're deal is, but you're annoyingness needs to end.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:49 am

MJD
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:54 am

both.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:55 am

Like Peyton/McNair?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:55 am

OU wrote:
MJD

he is embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:58 am

LA wrote:
Where did I whine about Ryan kid? I said pick him if you want...but I'm listing the 2 top candidates.

You know this is a discussion board where people will disagree with you right kid?

And yes better numbers, Ryan beats Vick in only passing yards and passing TDs, but less game for Vick plus rushing TDs, everywhere else both have better numbers.

Ludo, stay quiet already, not sure what you're deal is, but you're annoyingness needs to end.

Looks like someone got they're heart spot hurt.

Yes Vick has more rushing yards and played less games but he's also in an all around weaker division. Not to mention the Falcons have the tougher schedule and Ryan is still putting up these kinds of numbers against the Steelers, Saints, Ravens, Browns, and even the Eagles. It's one of Vicks best seasons in a long time but I just don't see how he deserves it more than Matt Ryan.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Not hurt at all, just replying....

And just glancing at it, the Eagles have had the tougher schedule IMO, and with Vick playing the whole game, the Eagles has only lost once, plus better numbers. I comfortably put both over Ryan, if he's you're pick, put him, I don't care, just wouldn't be mine.

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:26 pm

Brady takes it as of now
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:27 pm

This vote just reflects the obvious racism of Ninja's Place. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Fuck whitey.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:31 pm

OU wrote:
This vote just reflects the obvious racism of Ninja's Place. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Fuck whitey.

It's not because he's black. He just happens to not be quite as good as the white quarterbacks mentioned in the thread. Whats so racist about that? Laughing
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:34 pm

Better TD/Int ratio, Yrds/Pass, best rushing QB in NFL history, TD/game, Passer Rating, Completition %.............
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:35 pm

Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:

It's not because he's black. He just happens to not be quite as good as the white quarterbacks mentioned in the thread. Whats so racist about that? Laughing

I suppose you would pick Peyton Hillis over MJD too? lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?   NFL MVP: Vick or Brady? Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL MVP: Vick or Brady?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next