Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.

Go down 
+6
bobbitt15
KingsOwn19
Birdofthad
Ziggy116
OU
Wolfgangsta
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  Empty
PostSubject: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:55 pm

What a performance this is. Even GSP is impressed with it. Not sure Thiago Alves, Andrei Arlovski or Patricio Freire would be though...

Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:10 am

av bet that he gets injured and isn't playing at the end of the season
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:00 am

Andy Reid is a fucking moron.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:13 am

that performance was nuts
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:08 am

Michael Vick visualized the attack to great success

Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  Sad-dog

Fuck that guy. I wish nothing but failure for that fucked in the head animal...and i don't even particularly like dogs.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:49 am

Yep. There will never any point in his career where I wouldn't laugh with delight if I found out he was knocked for the season. Fuck that cocksucker
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:13 am

MVP!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:30 am

Vick still has a long way to go for his scumbaggness, but he is ballin right now.

I believe in Karma and not sure where it's working in this case, did going to jail even it out?

Yes him and Peyton are right there for MVP thus far

Sooners I'll take that bet
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:35 am

LA wrote:
Vick still has a long way to go for his scumbaggness, but he is ballin right now.

I believe in Karma and not sure where it's working in this case, did going to jail even it out?

Yes him and Peyton are right there for MVP thus far

Sooners I'll take that bet

Let's do it. Vick will be hurt when week 17 rolls around.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:29 am

I think theirs alittle bit of a double standard going on with Vick. I mean as far as people hating him for what he did. What he did was horrible but was it any worse than Ray Lewis killing some guy. Whats the deference? Ray didn't get convicted? Neither did OJ MoFo.

I'm just saying if Ray deserved a second chance than so does Vick. Look at Kobe, I'm a huge fan of Kobes, but how can you justify being cool with Kobe but hate Vick?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:35 am

Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  Demarcus-ware-picks-vick-for-6-o
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:40 am

MMAEYES wrote:
I think theirs alittle bit of a double standard going on with Vick. I mean as far as people hating him for what he did. What he did was horrible but was it any worse than Ray Lewis killing some guy. Whats the deference? Ray didn't get convicted? Neither did OJ MoFo.

I'm just saying if Ray deserved a second chance than so does Vick. Look at Kobe, I'm a huge fan of Kobes, but how can you justify being cool with Kobe but hate Vick?

I agree to some extent but I think the biggest point being missed is that he served his time, which was in fucking Leavenworth, got no special treatment and now he's out. Most people wouldnt get that opportunity after prison but most don't go in as Michael Vick. It's kinda what this country was built on.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:59 am

MMAEYES wrote:

Because there's a huge difference between having sex with a chick who happens to not be your wife, and sitting there forcing animals to fight and kill each other and executing them. One of them is wrong, and the other means you're a sadistic fuck who deserves to get his face bashed in
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:05 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

Because there's a huge difference between having sex with a chick who happens to not be your wife, and sitting there forcing animals to fight and kill each other and executing them. One of them is wrong, and the other means you're a sadistic fuck who deserves to get his face bashed in

Rape is worse than what Vick did. I don't think Kobe raped her but the point is that people think he did.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:10 pm

If I had to choice someone to forgive someone bewteen a murderer,rapist, and a guy that killed a couple dogs. I'd forgive the guy who did wrong to a dog.

I'm just saying Vick deserves a second chance just as much as any of these talented criminal athletes.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:12 pm

Kobe wasn't charged with rape so not sure how that plays in at all
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:22 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Kobe wasn't charged with rape so not sure how that plays in at all

And OJ was acquitted of murder...
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:26 pm

Right well there was an actual dead body and evidence present there, not a pill-popping schizo that had tried to kill herself multiple times telling police something that any chick could do and get a guy put on trial for
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:28 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Right well there was an actual dead body and evidence present there, not a pill-popping schizo that had tried to kill herself multiple times telling police something that any chick could do and get a guy put on trial for

I was just joking
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:31 pm

It's time to either forgive the guy or let it go now. He did his time, he got out, went broke in the process, scratched and clawed his way to get back into the league just to spend most of last season on the bench and only running 3 plays a game making league minimum. He did wrong but he did his time and learned his lesson and seems geniunely humbled by it.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:33 pm

OU wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

I was just joking

I thought you were. I know you think OJ is innocent
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:36 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
OU wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

I was just joking

I thought you were. I know you think OJ is innocent

It didn't fit.
Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  Oj%20simpson
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:10 pm

Kobe's accuser should have been charged and convicted herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:12 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Kobe's accuser should have been charged and convicted herself.

Instead she got a nice check to STFU. Nothing like hush money.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:12 pm

Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  CartoonQ9997+HushMoney+copy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next