Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.

Go down 
+6
bobbitt15
KingsOwn19
Birdofthad
Ziggy116
OU
Wolfgangsta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Kobe never should have payed the hush money. He should have butchered that bitch in court.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Kobe never should have payed the hush money. He should have butchered that bitch in court.

I understand just wanting to end it ASAP. The longer it drags on the more the media talks about it, the more you have to answer questions. The more diamonds he has to buy his wife.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:15 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Kobe wasn't charged with rape so not sure how that plays in at all

My point is that there are people who think he raped that girl and have forgiven him but don't forgive Vick. I was simply trying to point out the hypocrisy in that.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:42 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
I think theirs alittle bit of a double standard going on with Vick. I mean as far as people hating him for what he did. What he did was horrible but was it any worse than Ray Lewis killing some guy. Whats the deference? Ray didn't get convicted? Neither did OJ MoFo.

I'm just saying if Ray deserved a second chance than so does Vick. Look at Kobe, I'm a huge fan of Kobes, but how can you justify being cool with Kobe but hate Vick?

Vick is getting a second chance. He's out of jail and in the NFL. Nobody is saying he should not be allowed..people are just saying he's a sick peice of shit. He's a fuckin animal because only animals have such sickening, cold, sub zero regard for other animals that they can do what Vick did repeatedly for years and not realize "wow, i'm a psychopathic peice of shit" until he gets caught. He is still someone who likely does not see a reason for a dog to live or not be a toy. I'm not just talking about the exploitation. It's the fact that this guy is a fuckin millionaire and he was still hosting deranged dog fighting cirlce jerks for what has to be entertainment. The money that comes into that petty shit is not even worth his fuckin time or the risk. He became the dog killing mcgyver. Some dog fighting ring guys throw the losing dog over a bridge and thats it...not enough entertainment for Vick...drowning, slamming, shocking, crushing, mass graving. That is actually early stage shit for most serial killers. Somebody like Michael Vick has it in them to murder a human being and who knows...i didnt see the dog thing coming.

Ray Lewis is no good. He took part in a muder and then rolled over on his friends to save his own ass. Of course considering the two guys he threw on the fire werent even convicted it was probably all him.

I just don't believe Kobe did anything. He never blew the first chance so his name being in this thread is redic. Granted, i don't forgive Kobe for being a thorn in my ass for the past 10 plus years but that girl was clearly a liar.

In conclusion, nobody is denying anybody a "second chance" because these guys get their second chance no matter what i think, and i think Vick and Lewis should be able to play in the NFL...but only a complete cocktonsil would route for these fucks.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:04 am

OU wrote:
av bet that he gets injured and isn't playing at the end of the season
OU wrote:
LA wrote:
Vick still has a long way to go for his scumbaggness, but he is ballin right now.

I believe in Karma and not sure where it's working in this case, did going to jail even it out?

Yes him and Peyton are right there for MVP thus far

Sooners I'll take that bet

Let's do it. Vick will be hurt when week 17 rolls around.

Well Vick was a little banged up and didn't play week 17. Looks like you owe me an AV LA Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.    Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike Vick's redemption on MNF.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2