Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rampage: “Acting is kind of gay. It makes you soft”

Go down 
+5
LA
Wolfgangsta
NoRegret
OU
Primetyme199
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Rampage: “Acting is kind of gay. It makes you soft” - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage: “Acting is kind of gay. It makes you soft”   Rampage: “Acting is kind of gay. It makes you soft” - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:03 am

NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
So you think Rampage is just done? He has no buisness being in there with top guys anymore? Is that what you are telling me?

I think he can give anyone a good fight and has a punchers chance with anyone...but for the most part, I dont see him beating too many top LHW's anymore.

That is exactly what I am talking about. IMO you are totally overreacting. I'll just say I couldn't disagree more and leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Rampage: “Acting is kind of gay. It makes you soft”   Rampage: “Acting is kind of gay. It makes you soft” - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:00 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
So you think Rampage is just done? He has no buisness being in there with top guys anymore? Is that what you are telling me?

I think he can give anyone a good fight and has a punchers chance with anyone...but for the most part, I dont see him beating too many top LHW's anymore.

That is exactly what I am talking about. IMO you are totally overreacting. I'll just say I couldn't disagree more and leave it at that.

Well then again...you were one of the guys who picked Rampage in this last fight...I say we see more of the same in his next couple fights.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Rampage: “Acting is kind of gay. It makes you soft”   Rampage: “Acting is kind of gay. It makes you soft” - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:02 pm

I picked Rampage so that makes me biased? I'm just going to leave this alone. I don't agree with your view on this at all. We will just have to agree to disagree and end at that.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Rampage: “Acting is kind of gay. It makes you soft”   Rampage: “Acting is kind of gay. It makes you soft” - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:03 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I think this is another classic example of people getting carried away after a fight. People tend to give the winner too much props and the loser too much shit. Same thing happened after Shogun vs Machida. You had people overreacting saying Machida should go to MW and Shogun became a god. Rampage is still a top fighter, he can still beat just about anyone including Rashad. Rashad's chin is still somewhat questionable IMO, his stamina though helps him out there.

Good points about attitudes. Things do get shifty and leggy fast in the realm of mmafan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Rampage: “Acting is kind of gay. It makes you soft”   Rampage: “Acting is kind of gay. It makes you soft” - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:40 pm

Yeah this is getting way overblown. The guy was out of the cage for what, 450 days? Coming back against a guy who everyone has in the top 5 in the division after that long of a layoff usually isn't going to lead to a sparkling performance. The sad part is if any of those 4-5 punches that Rampage whiffed on when Rashad was on his back landed he would have put him out cold. I'd like to see him get a rematch with Forrest in his next fight or a matchup with Lil Nog. I'd pick him in both
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Rampage: “Acting is kind of gay. It makes you soft”   Rampage: “Acting is kind of gay. It makes you soft” - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:52 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
King Mo would do what Rashad did and worse.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Rampage: “Acting is kind of gay. It makes you soft”   Rampage: “Acting is kind of gay. It makes you soft” - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:55 pm

Robert Mitchum was an actor who loved to fight and Robert Conrad and Jack Palance also boxed professionally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rampage: “Acting is kind of gay. It makes you soft”   Rampage: “Acting is kind of gay. It makes you soft” - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rampage: “Acting is kind of gay. It makes you soft”
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2