Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Nick Diaz going soft ?

Go down 
+2
GDPofDRC
Ali
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Is Nick Diaz going soft ? Empty
PostSubject: Is Nick Diaz going soft ?   Is Nick Diaz going soft ? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Showing up on time, no middle finger at the staredown wtf is going on ?

Quote :
"Not only did Nick come, he was on time for everything – I'm pretty sure he didn't miss any flights," White said, a reference to the flights Diaz missed that forced his absence from the aforementioned UFC 137 press conferences. "He couldn't have been cooler. He came there and did what he had to do. He even stuck around and did pictures with the fans after. It was cool."

"I don't want to say that he learned a lesson, like, 'Yeah, we taught him a lesson,'" White said. "I think a lot of what he said at the press conference is true. I think he had this feeling like he's been fighting since he was 18 years old, he never caught a break, always felt like he was on the wrong side of the deal since he was 18 years old. He's had a year off, feels like he rested up, healed up some injuries and had some time to relax.

"Without him saying it, I'm sure he's probably pretty excited to be back into it. You take a year off, pretty f---ing boring."

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/01/new-nick-diaz-white-says-ufc-challenger-couldnt-have-been-cooler-in-montreal
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Is Nick Diaz going soft ?   Is Nick Diaz going soft ? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Must be indica
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Is Nick Diaz going soft ?   Is Nick Diaz going soft ? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:12 pm

Welcome to last week. Diaz doesn't act like a complete fool for a week and he's soft? C'mon. He thought they didn't test for roids in Canada.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Is Nick Diaz going soft ?   Is Nick Diaz going soft ? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:00 pm

Nicks just trying to make sure no one takes the fight from him again. You know once that cage door closes he's gonna be talking hella shit.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Is Nick Diaz going soft ?   Is Nick Diaz going soft ? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:05 pm

I'm surprised no one noticed that wasn't Nick, it was Nate.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Is Nick Diaz going soft ?   Is Nick Diaz going soft ? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:14 pm

I was disapointed Nick didn't get up all in GSP's face and attempt to get under his skin.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Is Nick Diaz going soft ?   Is Nick Diaz going soft ? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Is Nick Diaz going soft ?   Is Nick Diaz going soft ? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Is Nick Diaz going soft ?   Is Nick Diaz going soft ? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:39 pm

Nick himself tweeted this was BS, and if he takes the time to tweet something ill tend to believe it
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Is Nick Diaz going soft ?   Is Nick Diaz going soft ? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:09 pm

Countdown show or primetime? While i always like to see more of nick and what his life is like, i think he might be better off with minimal amount of media distractions
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Is Nick Diaz going soft ?   Is Nick Diaz going soft ? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:38 pm

DANA WHITE

“Nick Diaz would be an interesting Countdown show too if we could get him to show up for those,” White responded. “Imagine how good his Countdown show would be. F–king think his video blog would be great? How about if he had a professionally shot, by professionals, the best in the business, the best at cutting and producing features on athletes, imagine how f–king good that would be. First we’ve got to get him to show up for the f–king interviews, and then we can do it. He missed, how many did he miss? Four? Three. He’s missed three.”
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Is Nick Diaz going soft ?   Is Nick Diaz going soft ? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:03 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
DANA WHITE

“Nick Diaz would be an interesting Countdown show too if we could get him to show up for those,” White responded. “Imagine how good his Countdown show would be. F–king think his video blog would be great? How about if he had a professionally shot, by professionals, the best in the business, the best at cutting and producing features on athletes, imagine how f–king good that would be. First we’ve got to get him to show up for the f–king interviews, and then we can do it. He missed, how many did he miss? Four? Three. He’s missed three.”
that was said before Nick tweeted about it being BULLSHIT, his lawyer has also claimed that its malarkey as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Nick Diaz going soft ?   Is Nick Diaz going soft ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Nick Diaz going soft ?
Page 1 of 1