Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worst sport movies ever

Go down 
+6
LA
MMAEYES
r3dman7630
killerofchicken
OU
LTFG
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Worst sport movies ever - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst sport movies ever   Worst sport movies ever - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:18 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:

Blah blah blah, smoke another joint, blah blah blah, weed is affecting your ability to think clearly, blah blah blah.......

Don't add input on them? put your reading glasses on, and start from the beginning of the thread.

Reading glasses?... Had 'em lazered, you should try it LA.

Here's your first 3 posts in this thread by the way...

"Some of those movies are fine and were never trying to be great sports movies in the classic sense at all."

"Fine in the sense that you should take them for what they are, and not try to make them out to be something they are not. When I'm thinking worst sports movies ever, I'm looking at movies that were attepting to be serious, in that sense Blue Chips, The Babe and The Fan would be spot on. Not movies that were never meant to be serious in anyway. Get off your high horse Debby Downer. Yes Chaddyshack 2 sucked balls, same with the Rocky movies after IV"

"The classic LTFG "I'm going to resort to Stoner insults because I have nothing else" post, you know you can be intelligent and like movies such as Something About Mary right? LTFG must be fun at a party"

If by input you mean criticizing or taking my posts to task, then yes you are giving a lot of input. By input I mean actually adding some of your own movies without trying to call the OP out for sharing an opinion...
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Worst sport movies ever   Worst sport movies ever - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:21 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but my first two psts before LTFG resorted to his patented stoner insults, were commenting on the thread topic and responding to the original posts
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Worst sport movies ever   Worst sport movies ever - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:22 pm

This is a discussion board last time I check, am I in the wrong place?
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Worst sport movies ever   Worst sport movies ever - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:25 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
But here's the thing, you can be a very intelligent person and like whitty clever comedies just as much as you can like these so-called "Stupid, juvenile, imbecilic" comedies. Some people are too closed minded to understand that.

When and if you grow up, you'll see that these types of movies will appeal to you in a much different way. We come from a much different era... I didn't have Date Movie, Step Brothers, Waterboy and the like to see. The closest thing in my era was Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein and Airplane (As far as movies with a low maturity level). Which all still have a ton of comedy genius to them, but aren't wehat they were when I saw them by a long shot. Am I close minded?... Sure I suppose to a point on many subjects. But I don't know anyone who isn't or anyone my age who hasn't gotten to be moreso over time and on a wider variety of subjects.

Sorry man, but some people aren't soo closed minded, a good friend of mine, mentor really, is a College Professor, he teaches Biochemistry, and we joke all the time about the t.v. show Community, which is clever, but what you would constitute as toilet humor.

Never seen it... And I'm glad the one example of an older person that you know finds interest in one show you like. I stand corrected, LA. Look, I think it's pretty clear we probably disagree on about every aspect of life. I'm guessing we are on different sides of the spectrum on religion and politics as well as the most minute thoughts in this world. I'll do us both a favor and end this now. Just do me a favor and help this board move forward in a positive direction by either ignoring my posts and threads, or at least trying to add something of value in response to me when you feel a need to respond rather than trying to take me to task every time you see me... Peace LA...
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Worst sport movies ever   Worst sport movies ever - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Worst sport movies ever - Page 3 Nomonkey1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst sport movies ever   Worst sport movies ever - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst sport movies ever
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3