Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your Top 10 Movies Ever?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Your Top 10 Movies Ever? Empty
PostSubject: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:06 pm

01. Gladiator
02. Heat
03. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
04. Almost Heroes
05. The Karate Kid
06. Scarface
07. The Godfather
08. Shawshank Redemption
09. Rocky IV
10. The Matrix

Last edited by freakzilla316ftw on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:23 pm

I change my top ten every month Laughing

Lord Of The Rings Trilogy
Gladiator
Saving Private Ryan
Pulp Fiction
Anchorman
Groundhog Day
The Dark Knight
Raging Bull
Die Hard
Raiders Of The Lost Ark
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:28 pm

Gladiator was a good movie, but top 10 all time? Karate Kid WTF? Freak do you Aussie's only get a small portion of movies or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:29 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Gladiator was a good movie, but top 10 all time? Karate Kid WTF? Freak do you Aussie's only get a small portion of movies or what?

It's his preference, people have different tastes beast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:30 pm

The kid in me loves it to this day.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:32 pm

1. Glory (this will never change, has been my fave since i was around 7)
2. BraveHeart (awesome movie, but they really portrayed my great great great,etc. grandpa horribly)
3. Swimming With Sharks (Kevin Spacey at his best, DO IT DO IT NOW)
4. Lethal Weapon (Danny and mel what a combo)
5. Royal Tennenbaums (now a person responsible for a joke in the movie, love the movie)
6. Stalag 17 (when its black and white and I can watch it, it fuckin rocks)
7. Menace 2 Society (everything that Boyz N Tha Hood Wishes it was)
8. Rushmore (Max Fischer story alone makes it hilarious)
9. The Untouchables (WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO DO???)
10A. Beverly Hills Cop (Is this the man that wrecked the buffet?)
10B. Rocky (everything Gonzo's driver says is jsut icing on the cake)

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:37 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

It's his preference, people have different tastes beast.

You're right Ali, but I have an image to uphold on this site. If people log on you guys have to be your best. I am not just anyone. Freak is in the clear because I just saw Bird's list. ha ha! Karate Kid was great when I was a kid though.

Ill give ya ten some time in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:38 pm

I bet Pretty In Pink and Sixteen Candles are in Beast's top ten.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:40 pm

aw man whats wrong with my bad ass list? hahah

dont make me yel COME ON 54TH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:59 pm

and damn it this isnt fair

Aliens and Young Guns belong in my list somewhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:00 am

I can't wait for Alien and Aliens to come to Blu Ray.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:01 am

wow Aliens alone may make me buy Blu Ray I cant wait for a 3-D Aliens movie with a good director

WOOH
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:01 am

In October, the Alien anthology
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:03 am

does that mean Aliens 3-D?????
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:14 am

No the first 4 are coming out on blu-ray

The last I heard Ridley Scott is working on a prequel to Alien
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:17 am

thats what i heard bobbitt and its gonna be 3-d its gonna explain what happened before Alien
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:18 am

thats what i heard bobbitt and its gonna be 3-d its gonna explain what happened before Alien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:21 am

The prequels will be in 3D Bird.

I don't know if I want to buy the anthology, I already have them in DVD and I don't really like 3 and 4 especially the third one. Funny how David Fincher actually wasn't able to make a good Alien film, killing off Newt and the marine was a bad move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:22 am

Oh and the prequels are going explore about that dead space jockey in the giant chair from Alien. You might learn learn about the Xenomorphs origins.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:25 am

I don't want 3d, thinks that's pretty stupid personally. I didn't mind any of the original 4. 3/4 weren't up to par but I don't like not having the complete sets unless I think a movie is truly awful ie the 3rd Mummy
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:25 am

in complete utter fucking agreement Ali

James Cameron was sick after watching 3, he said I created these great charactors and this dumb ass kills them off 3 minutes into the movie

I remember watching 3 as a kid and being like wait what the fuck

Cameron love him or hate him, dude knows how to tie visions and story telling and all that, i raed an interview where he is like saying he practically giftwrapped a box office succes for 3, he created Ripleys new surrogate daughter and a great bad ass in Corporal Hicks and we have them killed off isntantly

3 fucking blew and I was a hardcore aliens fan trilogy fan

4 was average but looked like a masterpiece after 3
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:26 am

your exactly right again Ali, supposedly the disk jockey was the first host and we leanr the origins i cant wait hopefully im still talking to the model so i can drag her off to that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:31 am

I use to be like that bobbit wanting to have the complete set but I don't see the point in owning movies I don't like or will rarely watch.

Sadly 3D is here to stay, Nintendo have developed a screen that doesn't require glasses.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:34 am

The thing is Amazon UK has fucking killer prices on blu-ray sets so there's no reason not to. I really don't care for the 2nd or 3rd Matrix movies but for $7 a pop? I'll buy that everyday of the week. I have the Bourne trilogy, Matrix trilogy, and Spider-Man trilogy off Amazon UK combined for like $70 bucks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:37 am

You buy from Amazon UK huh what's the shipping cost like ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Top 10 Movies Ever?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next