Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your Top 10 Movies Ever?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Your Top 10 Movies Ever? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:39 am

damn not a bad idea i know i asked on here if it was worth it and everyone said BluRay was the shit
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:41 am

Not bad at all. A few bucks. The prices are so much better than the US Amazon, you just have to verify that they are region free and that the UK version is the same quality/has the same extras as the US ones
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:41 am

Right now you can pre order the Alien Blu Ray set for £37.49, I must admit that's not a bad price at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:43 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Not bad at all. A few bucks. The prices are so much better than the US Amazon, you just have to verify that they are region free and that the UK version is the same quality/has the same extras as the US ones

That's cool, does it take long to arrive ?

I usually choose the free delivery option because it only takes about three or four days to arrive in the post.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:45 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

That's cool, does it take long to arrive ?

I usually choose the free delivery option because it only takes about three or four days to arrive in the post.

Lol it varies. I always do free delivery off Amazon as well but for the UK one the shipping is strange. Its usually like 2 weeks but I just bought the Spidey trilogy and it got to my house in 3 days (this was like August 1st) and it wasn't supposed to arrive until August 16th
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:58 am

Wow that's pretty fast.

I love Amazon they've always got great prices for Games,Movies,CD's and graphic novels. I was able to buy Bioshock 2 to for £9 last month.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:16 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
I bet Pretty In Pink and Sixteen Candles are in Beast's top ten.

you bastard! You got a fight coming your way youngin! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Movies Ever?   Your Top 10 Movies Ever? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Top 10 Movies Ever?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2