Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karo Parisyan in talks with strikeforce

Go down 
+10
Andrew the Raider King
Bigs03
oggy420
LA
GDPofDRC
timthebim
ohiovol62
MMAEYES
OU
killerofchicken
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Karo Parisyan in talks with strikeforce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karo Parisyan in talks with strikeforce   Karo Parisyan in talks with strikeforce - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:38 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Yeah Woodley has been out of the cage entirely too long given the kind of competition he's facing

which point's to sf not putting on enough events to support it's growing roster.

They should work with Bellator, let some of their young guy's like Woodley make a run at that belt. earn experience, earn $$$ make a name, perhaps win a title.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Karo Parisyan in talks with strikeforce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karo Parisyan in talks with strikeforce   Karo Parisyan in talks with strikeforce - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:52 am

I didnt know the UFC actually cut him. I know Dana said he did but there was never an official release if i remember...i guess that was it.

Karo is an excellent fighter but he's getting close to Filho territory to where if he's booked for a fight, him still being on the card by fight time is the biggest surprise....not nearly as bad as Filho but i say Karo is next in line.
Back to top Go down

Karo Parisyan in talks with strikeforce
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2