Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

March Madness

Go down 
+6
bobbitt15
oggy420
Farmer1906
josh200612
acccardinal12
NoRegret
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

March Madness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:37 pm

regret you must be on fucking crack my friend! osu wasnt average they stunk up the court today and against michigan. evan turner is a joke and looks like a lizard fuck him john wall will dribble circles around his scales.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:11 pm

josh200612 wrote:
regret you must be on fucking crack my friend! osu wasnt average they stunk up the court today and against michigan. evan turner is a joke and looks like a lizard fuck him john wall will dribble circles around his scales.

Sounds like a salty Michigan fan.

Yeah, how bad is it that we stunk it up against your team and Illinois and still managed to win? That speaks volumes about the state of Michigan athletics these days if you guys are playing your best ball against our shittiest and we still win.

Turner will win POY, mark my words.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:22 am

Butler wins another game at the end for WVU. 1st Big East Tourney Championship in school history. Way to go boys
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:47 am

isnt the osu bball team the same team from last year? who did they lose to again in the first round?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:33 pm

josh200612 wrote:
isnt the osu bball team the same team from last year? who did they lose to again in the first round?

Thats funny...I can tell you are a salty Michigan fan, because you always need to bring up the past instead of the present because of the sad state that your school's athletics are in these days.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:00 pm

lol i say the same thing to osu fans but vice versa
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:15 pm

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:16 pm

turn it on abc the POY is playing right now regret!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:39 pm

josh200612 wrote:
lol i say the same thing to osu fans but vice versa

Really? because presently we own you guys in every sport.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:02 pm

josh200612 wrote:
turn it on abc the POY is playing right now regret!

Desean Butler played last night Josh.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:11 pm

God I fucking hate this Kentucky team. I will be rooting for them to lose more than any other team in the tourney this season
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:15 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
God I fucking hate this Kentucky team. I will be rooting for them to lose more than any other team in the tourney this season

This is the first year I feel that way too. I used to cheer for them after the Cards. Not this team. I felt great when Cal finally went off on Cousins yesterday. He is the biggest turd in MCBB by far.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm

i would think bbc would be talking more shit to me cause im a uk fan lol. good fucking game by uk my heart is still pounding i thought regret would have more shit to laugh about hahahahahhaha! bbc i still root for louisville when they dont play uk my dad does too cause he is a die hard uk fan and you have ricky he still has a pic of him in his room lol. regret you know what i was talking about cause i pull up the past on all osu fans more or less to the new bandwagoners around here.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:57 pm

josh200612 wrote:
i would think bbc would be talking more shit to me cause im a uk fan lol. good fucking game by uk my heart is still pounding i thought regret would have more shit to laugh about hahahahahhaha! bbc i still root for louisville when they dont play uk my dad does too cause he is a die hard uk fan and you have ricky he still has a pic of him in his room lol. regret you know what i was talking about cause i pull up the past on all osu fans more or less to the new bandwagoners around here.

I can't talk anything right now, lol. No I still root for them second. I just hate the way Cousins has acted this year. He is a real crybaby turd and shows no respect for his coach and team. Cal should have kicked him out of a game or two to make him realize what he is doing. I fear it could hurt them in the tournament for real. Heck of a prayer shot by Wall in the end. I though he was going for a foul and it went in. Heck of a game for real.

Also Turner should win POTY over Wall for sure. He doesn't have the studs Wall has to help out. The guy has great averages in all big categories. Wall should be a better pro player.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:08 pm

do you think wall and turner could share like jj and the mexican did in 05?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:29 pm

josh200612 wrote:
do you think wall and turner could share like jj and the mexican did in 05?

Not at all. Turner has done so much for a team that doesn't have the same talent as UK does. Heck I think that Vasquez or whatever? kid from Maryland should be talked about more but his team isn't in the limelight like OSU and UK. I hate that POY candidate has to do with the way your team does too. Not always, but most of the time. Guys like Hazell from Seton Hall or the kid down at South Florida are mosters. Just like the kid at Ok State Farmer had mentioned.

Either way Turner is averaging like 22 points, 9 boards and 7 assists. I would imagine Wall turns the ball over more too, but that is expected in the dribble-drive offense. It still hurts his assist/turnover ratio.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Nope Wall and Evans Turovers are about the same with Wall averaging a wee bit better. Like 4.1 to 4.6 per game. Evans only averages 3.5 points more also. The category of rebouding is where he takes off. I guess I could see them splitting, but Cousins got SEC frosh or Player of the year over Wall. I heard them say one or the other during the game but I can't rememeber which?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:34 pm

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:35 pm

cousins got sec frosh and wall got sec player of the year.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:47 pm

josh200612 wrote:
cousins got sec frosh and wall got sec player of the year.

That makes no since at all you know? Oh I got POY but he beat me out for FOY? SEC trying to be nice and share the wealth, lol.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:48 pm

lol yep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

March Madness
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3