Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

With March Madness right around the corner

Go down 
+3
bobbitt15
Wolfgangsta
Farmer1906
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

With March Madness right around the corner Empty
PostSubject: With March Madness right around the corner   With March Madness right around the corner EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:01 pm

How's your team doing? Will they be dancing?

Texas A&M has been looking good. We're sitting tied in 2nd place behind KU, the #1 team, and an RPI ranking of about 13. We're a shoo into the dance as long as we don't lose pretty much the rest of our games.

This Monday on ESPN KU is coming to town. Tune in and watch Farmer's team upset #1 KU.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: With March Madness right around the corner   With March Madness right around the corner EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:13 pm

I don't like college basketball much and don't follow it, so this is typically the time when ESPN radio becomes unlistenable and I have to avoid sports entirely.

It is not like I hate it or anything, just not my thing. Never understood the big deal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: With March Madness right around the corner   With March Madness right around the corner EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Despite being on a 2 game losing streak WVU should be about a 3 seed
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: With March Madness right around the corner   With March Madness right around the corner EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Well my Wolverines are big time underachievers AGAIN!!!! So I will be rooting for Michigan State and I think now that Lucas is back the Spartans have a chance for a 1 if some things work out in there favor but no way will they be below a 2 seed. Also they should be tourney ready playing in the best conference in the nation. Tom Izzo is also 1 of the top tourney coaches out there also. 5 final fours in the last 11 years. So I like there chances to make a deep run.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: With March Madness right around the corner   With March Madness right around the corner EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:38 pm

My Buckeyes could be a possible sleeper team if Evan Turner stays healthy and the other role players stick to their jobs.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: With March Madness right around the corner   With March Madness right around the corner EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:43 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

WVU is very good this year, but I cannot stand Thuggins

timthebim wrote:
Well my Wolverines are big time underachievers AGAIN!!!! So I will be rooting for Michigan State and I think now that Lucas is back the Spartans have a chance for a 1 if some things work out in there favor but no way will they be below a 2 seed. Also they should be tourney ready playing in the best conference in the nation. Tom Izzo is also 1 of the top tourney coaches out there also. 5 final fours in the last 11 years. So I like there chances to make a deep run.

How can you just go from UM to MSU?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: With March Madness right around the corner   With March Madness right around the corner EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:50 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

WVU is very good this year, but I cannot stand Thuggins

timthebim wrote:

How can you just go from UM to MSU?

Well Farmer Im not supposed to at all lol. I actually to be completely honest dont root for any team in the tourney except the 1s that help me win my pool. Michigan State always helps me out cause people feel the big ten sucks. They always overachieve in the tourney though.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: With March Madness right around the corner   With March Madness right around the corner EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:35 pm

My CARDS may get in or may not. They have been screwed bad in 3 games this year by the refs, but they are also the ones that let WVU,Pitt, an Nova back in the game. The problem with this team is we don't have a leader and they tend too play to either their opponents strength or shoot horrible and get blown out. If George Goode comes back this week I would say they will be a tough out for anyone the rest of the year. It is a toss up for right now. They have dissapointed me for the most part and it has been a rough season. I was talking conspiracy way before ESPN was. Even the UK game was rediculous. I can see the CARDS losing to Depaul or beating Kansas for real.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: With March Madness right around the corner   With March Madness right around the corner EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:36 pm

Man, nobody has any love for my Buckeyes? We're loaded with talent.

The only reason we have half the losses that we have is because Turner was out. I could see us knocking off some big teams and cracking the Elite 8, possibly even the Final 4.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: With March Madness right around the corner   With March Madness right around the corner EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:59 pm

OSU's problem is they have no depth. They could possibly go a nice run though. Turner will be a constant night in and night out so OSU's run in the tourney IMO will depend on the outside shooting of Diebler and Buford. If those two are shooting it they could make some noise
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: With March Madness right around the corner   With March Madness right around the corner EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:00 pm

Regret, do you go to OSU?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: With March Madness right around the corner   With March Madness right around the corner EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:02 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:

HA! I wish.

Nope, just a born and raised Buckeye fan.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: With March Madness right around the corner   With March Madness right around the corner EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:09 pm

NoRegret wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

HA! I wish.

Thats to bad lol. So close to Michigan yet so far away.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: With March Madness right around the corner   With March Madness right around the corner EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:11 pm

timthebim wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

HA! I wish.

Thats to bad lol. So close to Michigan yet so far away.

I dont want to be anywhere near that state lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With March Madness right around the corner   With March Madness right around the corner Empty

Back to top Go down

With March Madness right around the corner
Page 1 of 1