Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?

Go down 
+14
GDPofDRC
LTFG
Farmer1906
Bigs03
bobbitt15
oggy420
OU
SOKO
ohiovol62
franklinfan2
Cu Bu
boomer sooner
LA
acccardinal12
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? Empty
PostSubject: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:08 am

Something like you liked the movie Notebook.
I will answer after some of you play. I will drop one that I know you guys will laugh at.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:29 am

I like the Harry Potter movies
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:08 am

Beast totally leaves me and Wolfy out to dry
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:19 am

I piss outside. I have a problem wasting water down a toilet so I always go outside to piss. I live on a few acres so I've never been in trouble with it, but every once in a while, when I am out, I will simply start unzipping before I realize that I'm not at home.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:23 am

Haha, so do I, not all the time though
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:43 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Beast totally leaves me and Wolfy out to dry

No I won't. So far I think I have the most embarrassing story. My friends have not let it go for two months. I won't welch. I just don't want to be alone when you laugh at me. lol Some of the stories are weak fellas. Let's step it up. I know a few of you have done some sappy shit, now LET'S HEAR IT! I hope Wolfs is he is a closet Desperate Housewives fan.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:44 am

Wolf the MMA forum doesn't count cause all of us do that. Step it up Player!
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:48 am

err pissing outside is natural

I only drink smirnoff ice no beer.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:51 am

Cu Bua wrote:

That's what I thought.

For the record all my buddies found out was becaue my wife brought it up to anothers wife. Then it was a domino effect of jokes on me.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:53 am

Cu Bua wrote:

Yeah but you had to have drank them before with a friend.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:08 am

I only fuck fat chicks Embarassed

JK
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:45 am

You guys aren't getting it? Every guy has banged an ugly or fat chick. Every guy has pee'd outside. I mean something your buddies would say is for chicks. Like if you liked to crochet, or watch a chick show, read romance novels, or you liked to garden flowers. Everyone of you have a secret. It isn't like we are gonna see anyone we know and tell your buddies. Hell my friends already know and I am still getting rode for what they found out. C'mon guys put it out there. If you happen to be gay that doesn't count either. Keep that to yourself. Not that I hate gays, I'm just saying I don't want a "Chuck naked vid was awesome!" thread. lol
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:47 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
I only fuck fat chicks Embarassed

Weak LA! If I didn't like you I would click on that negative sign to da right!

JK
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:41 am

Well if you are married, you have probably seen many chick flicks. The gayest one that I ever had to endure was probably Mama Mia. Last Valentine's Day, I took her to see the movie Valentine's Day.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:02 am

I like Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks romantic comedys.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:34 am

I watch smallville sometimes cause I grew up watching it with some (comic book freak friends)
but its gotten lame lately other than the effects.

I like to cook cause Im good at it

thats about as gay as it gets for me
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:12 am

A buddy of mine got me hooked on this stupid Japanese anime...I will not give the name.
I watch American Idol, but only for the funny auditions. Not really too bad to admit though since I don't follow the actual competition.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:02 pm

umm... i kinda like coldplay. Cant help it their songs are fucking catchy lol
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:07 pm

I've seen every episode of the L Word. At first it was just to see lesbian sex scenes but then sadly I actually got caught up in the story
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Yo I play with action figures with my seven year old sometimes.

But the problem is when I realize we've kind of separated and been doing our own thing w/ different figures for a few minutes.

I do the same thing with my nephew. I actually get secretly frustrated whenever he wrecks something I'm building with his toys.

I watch American Idol and Survivor each week. I only started watching both a year ago, but I'm hooked. I resist all fads, then end up falling for them when they go out.

The outside pissing thing isn't a huge deal, but my friends always clown me for it. I guess I only got embarrassed when I went to do it downtown one night. I was tired and wasn't thinking, and so I unzipped my pants and went to pull my junk out when my friend stopped me.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:15 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I've seen every episode of the L Word. At first it was just to see lesbian sex scenes but then sadly I actually got caught up in the story

Lesbian sex scenes? I'll have to start tuning in.

What's wrong with Coldplay!? Gosh, I listen to stuff way more gay than them.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:22 pm

I cry during movies. Seriously. Not like a waterfall or anything, but I literally have to hold back tears sometimes in fear of looking like a pussy. The fucking intervention episodes get me every time. When the addict finally agrees to go the tears flow.

How's that for indescretion?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:25 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
I cry during movies. Seriously. Not like a waterfall or anything, but I literally have to hold back tears sometimes in fear of looking like a pussy. The fucking intervention episodes get me every time. When the addict finally agrees to go the tears flow.

How's that for indescretion?

Crying or Very sad me too... I have to hold them back. That sappy shit usually gets me.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:26 pm

I am 100% man. I am embarrassed about nothing.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:28 pm

I cry anytime an animal gets killed during a movie...Old Yeller, Marley and Me, etc. Hell I even cried my eyes out the first time I read Where the Red Fern Grows. That was some emotional shit. Seeing people go through rough shit doesn't really affect me though lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?   What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is something you wouldn't want the guys to know?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next