Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.

Go down 
+13
LA
Wolfgangsta
Farmer1906
terpsandravens
NoRegret
chorky777
CainVelasquezFan
muayjitsu
bobbitt15
Thomasdrrn09
SOKO
Ziggy116
The Great One
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:14 pm

I dunno man, I think Penn State and Ohio State are running away with the majority of the recruits around here and both of them will continue to do so and continue to winning for a long time.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:17 pm

NoRegret wrote:
I dunno man, I think Penn State and Ohio State are running away with the majority of the recruits around here and both of them will continue to do so and continue to winning for a long time.

sounds like wishful thinking lol, Wisconsin and Michigan will be around soon enough. Don't sleep on Illini either
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:19 pm

Im fully aware of the Illini, they have probably the best offense in the Big Ten this year with Benn and Juice and Dufrane

Minnesota will be good again this year, as will Northwestern. Iowa will still be good too.

I think this will be a bounce back year for the Big Ten.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:22 pm

omg noregret quit talking shit just sit back relax and wait!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:23 pm

josh200612 wrote:
omg noregret quit talking shit just sit back relax and wait!

Josh...what am I talking shit about? I was simply stating that the Michigan lockeroom is in a divide right now..heard it on ESPN...thats factual information.

On a side note...I thought I seen you lived in Pickerington on your Xbox live bio right?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:30 pm

all of carrs kids that are still there which is not that many are being pussys besides minor and all of them. michigan is fine the freep is the one that reported this and they hate michigan and they love msu its just all shit talk nothing is gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:32 pm

my bad i do live in ptown i didnt see that at first.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:38 pm

I just watched a high school team from Pickerington play a good high school football team from California last night and they spanked the California team on Kirk Herbstreit's high school football whatever its called featuring some big high school games acrossed the country....it was quite gratifying watching an Ohio team flex its muscles on a cali team.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:42 pm

pickerington football is fucking nasty! i miss the good ole days playing here. ya man pickerington is a football town you should see friday nights here wow its crazy.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:45 pm

josh200612 wrote:
pickerington football is fucking nasty! i miss the good ole days playing here. ya man pickerington is a football town you should see friday nights here wow its crazy.

yeah the team I watched was Pickerington Central, they had some talent for sure. Their Defensive Backs were fuckin ill man, they were truckin the Cali receivers every time they attempted to catch a ball.

If it werent for their 14 penalties for over 100 yards they woulda won by an even bigger spread IMO. And Orange Lutheran outta Cali is supposed to be a powerhouse.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:46 pm

o by the way the dude that started this whole practice bullshit just got fired today if you want a link ill put it up here i just read it.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:48 pm

nah its cool man I really dont care too much lol. Any negativities reported about Michigan, I will be posting about on here its no big deal though.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:49 pm

thats the school i played for before they split up into two now there is another one called pickerington north. pickerington north is on its way up but they need the good kids from ptown all of the good kids want to go to central.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:51 pm

im just trying to back my team up and i know all of this shit is bs. its just blown up cause its michigan if it was osu it would be the same way blown way out of perspective.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:52 pm

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:53 pm

i posted it anyways lol.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:56 pm

o and rr is having a presser right now and the kids that talked to the press said that the reporters twisted their words up.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:09 pm

lol this is all over espn i just turned it on and michigan is on lol wow haters!
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:24 pm

GO VOLS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:39 pm

A&M is now 3-0 and received a vote. We kick Arkansas's ass in Jerryworld next weekend on ESPN2 and we're going to be close to cracking the top 25.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3