Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do you smoke it?

Go down 
+22
cheekynffc
joshkellerseattle
Primetyme199
acccardinal12
captain organic
Ring
WinstonSmith
Andrew the Raider King
4445Frank
KingsOwn19
Wolfgangsta
killerofchicken
Birdofthad
Tobe06
gomez1012
LA
oggy420
GolbeZ
GDPofDRC
SOKO
MMAEYES
OU
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

How do you prefer to smoke your shit?
Joint
How do you smoke it? - Page 8 Vote_lcap18%How do you smoke it? - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Blunt
How do you smoke it? - Page 8 Vote_lcap18%How do you smoke it? - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Bong
 18% [ 4 ]
Pipe
How do you smoke it? - Page 8 Vote_lcap27%How do you smoke it? - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Vaporizer
 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

How do you smoke it? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:55 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
I don't think anyone is questioning if its legit or not because any way you smoke herb youll get high, its just that this seems really unnecessary and a hassle for a stoner to heat up 2 knives just to get high... idk thats just me

Yeah I don't trust my friends when they are high with knives or hot objects...a hot knife in the hand of one of my high buddies is a horrifying thought.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:56 pm

Who is arguing for the sake of arguing here? A few of us talked about a common method in other parts of the world we'd also used and you started equating it to heroin, and started being a general dickshitting faggot, as per usual. I didn't see GDP start talking shit during this thread when all you could do was fluff yourself about how awesome a pot king you are.

Last edited by Wolfgangsta on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:56 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
jams it in his leg for the left over resin.
nice

When people learn about something new they have never done before then immediately discredit it, I point out the laughs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:59 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Who is arguing for the sake of arguing here? A few of us talked about a common method in other parts of the world we'd also used and you started equating it to heroin, and started being a general dickshitting faggot, as per usual. I didn't see GDP start talking shit during this thread when all you could do was fluff yourself about how awesome a pot king you are.
I would feel like a junkie if I chose to smoke that way. Maybe that is just me. I have never done X, coke, meth or anything I would call a drug. Weed is not a drug in my mind but if I had to smoke it like that I might reconsider calling weed a drug.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:59 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
nice

When people learn about something new they have never done before then immediately discredit it, I point out the laughs.

It was just a joke, I figured you would take it in good fun.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:00 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

Really is this all an act or is there a person out there like you? nice tranny pics by the way, who does that kind of shit, honestly?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:00 pm

On this note, think I'll go get high, gonna try the knife
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

People smoke a lot of crack out of glass pieces and a lot of weed off of tin foil. The substance is whats important not the method.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:02 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
I don't think anyone is questioning if its legit or not because any way you smoke herb youll get high, its just that this seems really unnecessary and a hassle for a stoner to heat up 2 knives just to get high... idk thats just me

Yeah I don't trust my friends when they are high with knives or hot objects...a hot knife in the hand of one of my high buddies is a horrifying thought.
fuck that, i dont trust myself with a hot knife while im high!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:04 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
People smoke a lot of crack out of glass pieces and a lot of weed off of tin foil. The substance is whats important not the method.

Yeah, like I said that's just me. It would make ME feel like a junkie. I'm sure others have no problems with it and can enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Quote :

Really is this all an act or is there a person out there like you? nice tranny pics by the way, who does that kind of shit, honestly?

What does any of this mean? You haven't gotten any better at this.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:06 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
nice

No body is hating on you. It's the quitter/crybaby/pot king we're beefin' with nigga.

AKA your best friend.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:07 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
nice

Yo, I laughed at that stab remark. Good fun.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Quote :

What does any of this mean? You haven't gotten any better at this.

LOL at everything being like I'm trying to get you, dude you don''t matter enough, it's just your bizarre got to be a dick all the time persona, chill the fuck out all ready
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:08 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:

Cut a 1 liter but not to short or you will burn your lips. Not to long, you will get too much oxygen. Always have a friend to help. Safety first. If there isn't a wood or plastic handle on the utensils consider gloves. And use the goods. You don't need much to get punched in the face.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

GDPofDRC wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
nice

Yo, I laughed at that stab remark. Good fun.

LOL I thought it was kind of funny
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:09 pm

I doubt GDP was being serious when he said hot knife to begin with, after it was questioned he just wanted to argue the point IMO
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:10 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
I doubt GDP was being serious when he said hot knife to begin with, after it was questioned he just wanted to argue the point IMO

I've never done it regularly, special stuff occasions. but it's no joke that it is one of, if not the best way to get the most from your shit. I'll defend that claim all day to people who don't know what it is.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:11 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

Cut a 1 liter but not to short or you will burn your lips. Not to long, you will get too much oxygen. Always have a friend to help. Safety first. If there isn't a wood or plastic handle on the utensils consider gloves. And use the goods. You don't need much to get punched in the face.

That sounds way to complicated and dangerous. Maybe you and your responsible friends with experience can get away with it. The knuckleheads I know can't pull this off without some permanent damage done somewhere. I would have to film it and put that on the web for the world to laugh at.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:12 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

I'm gonna do this alone at first, but i will try it, you press the knife onto it I'd assume, think I can use a plate to press it against?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:12 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

That sounds way to complicated and dangerous. Maybe you and your responsible friends with experience can get away with it. The knuckleheads I know can't pull this off without some permanent damage done somewhere. I would have to film it and put that on the web for the world to laugh at.

Didn't you say you used to build fun contraptions? This is like doing that.

But right, keep idiots away from it, lol, for their own good.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:13 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:

You know that isn't true. You're just saying that to try and paint your ignorant position as inherently valid and give yourself false high ground. The method of hot knives/spoons/blades is common and something I've done with several different friends at various times and discussed with lots of people on the internet. Not my method of choice but it's no more or less valid than anyone elses.

As for the fake persona bit, that's all you dawg. You started to be a dick in the first place, merely to argue a point.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:14 pm

Jesus this guy
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:15 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

I'm gonna do this alone at first, but i will try it, you press the knife onto it I'd assume, think I can use a plate to press it against?

NO, you need a friend the first time unless you have good tools or are super pro. Two butter knives. Red hot. Press one on a tiny piece. The piece will stick to it, rub the other hot knife against it. Put the one liter above where it start to smolder. Timing is key you don't want to suck a bunch of air before the cloud gets to you.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Anyways GDP, should I press the knife onto it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you smoke it?
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next