Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do you smoke it?

Go down 
+22
cheekynffc
joshkellerseattle
Primetyme199
acccardinal12
captain organic
Ring
WinstonSmith
Andrew the Raider King
4445Frank
KingsOwn19
Wolfgangsta
killerofchicken
Birdofthad
Tobe06
gomez1012
LA
oggy420
GolbeZ
GDPofDRC
SOKO
MMAEYES
OU
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

How do you prefer to smoke your shit?
Joint
How do you smoke it? - Page 9 Vote_lcap18%How do you smoke it? - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Blunt
How do you smoke it? - Page 9 Vote_lcap18%How do you smoke it? - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Bong
 18% [ 4 ]
Pipe
How do you smoke it? - Page 9 Vote_lcap27%How do you smoke it? - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Vaporizer
 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

How do you smoke it? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:17 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
On this note, think I'll go get high, gonna try the knife

Cut a 1 liter but not to short or you will burn your lips. Not to long, you will get too much oxygen. Always have a friend to help. Safety first. If there isn't a wood or plastic handle on the utensils consider gloves. And use the goods. You don't need much to get punched in the face.

That sounds way to complicated and dangerous. Maybe you and your responsible friends with experience can get away with it. The knuckleheads I know can't pull this off without some permanent damage done somewhere. I would have to film it and put that on the web for the world to laugh at.

Didn't you say you used to build fun contraptions? This is like doing that.

But right, keep idiots away from it, lol, for their own good.

Yeah we built those things because we were not old enough to buy sticks or papers or go into the "head shop" and buy a real bong/steam roller/pipe.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:17 pm

Ya, kniving alone is a bad idea. This is a buddy system. Like all complicated ways of smoking and drinking though it mostly exists just so guys gave shit to do together while smoking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

There are numerous instructional videos from dumbdicks who don't realize they can be charged based on that on youtube.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:18 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

Cut a 1 liter but not to short or you will burn your lips. Not to long, you will get too much oxygen. Always have a friend to help. Safety first. If there isn't a wood or plastic handle on the utensils consider gloves. And use the goods. You don't need much to get punched in the face.

I'm gonna do this alone at first, but i will try it, you press the knife onto it I'd assume, think I can use a plate to press it against?

NO, you need a friend the first time unless you have good tools or are super pro. Two butter knives. Red hot. Press one on a tiny piece. The piece will stick to it, rub the other hot knife against it. Put the one liter above where it start to smolder. Timing is key you don't want to suck a bunch of air before the cloud gets to you.

I'll post th results later, my buddy's gonna think I'm an idiot, but I'll give this a go
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:19 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Anyways GDP, should I press the knife onto it?

You can, just tap it. It will stick.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Gonna end poorly.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

GDPofDRC wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

I'm gonna do this alone at first, but i will try it, you press the knife onto it I'd assume, think I can use a plate to press it against?

NO, you need a friend the first time unless you have good tools or are super pro. Two butter knives. Red hot. Press one on a tiny piece. The piece will stick to it, rub the other hot knife against it. Put the one liter above where it start to smolder. Timing is key you don't want to suck a bunch of air before the cloud gets to you.

Sounds very interesting and complicated. I'm now intrigued by this idea though. Although I will not risk my life attempting it lol
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:20 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Anyways GDP, should I press the knife onto it?

You can, just tap it. It will stick.

word
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:20 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

I'll post th results later, my buddy's gonna think I'm an idiot, but I'll give this a go

Well a standard 1/2 gram bowl can go a long way to figuring out how to do it good. It's easy to use too much. There are a lot you tubes of how to do it.

Last edited by GDPofDRC on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Yo LA proceed with caution. You don't want any Aldo style burns.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Almost time for me to enjoy that first blunt of the day. I'm not going to be as daring as LA and give the knife thing a try. I don't want to be on here tomorrow talking about my attempt gone bad. I'll roll it up in a Garcia Vega like a piece of artwork and spark that bad boy up.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:57 pm

CHEERS! Weed
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:01 pm

ill be joining you here in about 45 minutes!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:24 pm

Ok, would have posted this yesterday but blazed then played basketball and passed out at like 9.

I used a butter knife and you know those really wide butter knifes? Like this but I have one with a wooden handle How do you smoke it? - Page 9 070411090612s Anyways used that as the knife I heated. On the initial attempt, we didn't heat the knife enough and hence got poor results. On the second ty it work as intended and we used a cut like thing thing to inhale it, hard to explain what it was just something I had at the house. Did it work? yes and we did get high on small pieces, though we did puff a half hr later. Would I do it again? probably not, it just seems like you'r going out of your way to get high, and if I wanted to get high on a small piece I'd probably make a gravity bong. I can understand how it might be more efficient then a joint or blunt, but when me and my friends smoke a pipe, you choose a spot, hit that and the next got does the small, everyone gets a green hit usually and there isn't some hr long cherrying bowl going around. When we somke bongs we do individual bowls and you get everything out of what you put in for the most part. I gave it a try though....
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Wow that pic is huge
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:27 pm

It's only really for hash anyway. Honestly we did it, just to do it. There is another weird way like this too I've tried.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:28 pm

need a new page
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:28 pm

NEED
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

A
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

NU
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PAGE
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

OH CHRIST
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

DONKY
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

So no Aldo style burns to report? No trips to the ER? Did you do the final step and jam the resin filled knife into your leg? Was that knife really that big? Where do babies come from? Do these shoes make me look fat?...sorry got off track
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you smoke it?
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next