Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do you smoke it?

Go down 
+22
cheekynffc
joshkellerseattle
Primetyme199
acccardinal12
captain organic
Ring
WinstonSmith
Andrew the Raider King
4445Frank
KingsOwn19
Wolfgangsta
killerofchicken
Birdofthad
Tobe06
gomez1012
LA
oggy420
GolbeZ
GDPofDRC
SOKO
MMAEYES
OU
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

How do you prefer to smoke your shit?
Joint
How do you smoke it? - Page 17 Vote_lcap18%How do you smoke it? - Page 17 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Blunt
How do you smoke it? - Page 17 Vote_lcap18%How do you smoke it? - Page 17 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Bong
 18% [ 4 ]
Pipe
How do you smoke it? - Page 17 Vote_lcap27%How do you smoke it? - Page 17 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Vaporizer
 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

How do you smoke it? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:20 pm

This new shit I just got redefined what I call "fire". This shit is some fire! I don't know it's name but I'm calling it The Truth!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:27 pm

What has two thumbs and is fucking stoned?
How do you smoke it? - Page 17 394285
this guy
How do you smoke it? - Page 17 948932
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:59 pm

OU wrote:
What has two thumbs and is fucking stoned?
How do you smoke it? - Page 17 394285
this guy
How do you smoke it? - Page 17 948932

and this guy! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:38 am

Got some dank old school NL right now, could have been trimmed better but the guy trys to get all the weight he can out of his crop.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:19 am

one of Bloody Elbow's tweets of the week

"I'm gonna smoke a joint, watch "Gonzo" and get in the isolation tank. I love all you bitches, even the weird ones." -Joe Rogan
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:58 pm

some head band kush hittin nice
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:13 pm

I got some shit yesterday, the overall look isn't anything special except for the long, thick orange hairs all over. Never seen hairs that long and thick, looks pretty cool. Has a nice smell to it but not much of a taste. Overall the high is decent but nothing special. If it wasn't for the crazy hairs it would look like some popcorn(mid). Just a different looking kind of bud.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:50 pm

picked up some blue magic last night but its still a little fresh so back in the jar it goes for a few days.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:51 pm

OU wrote:
I got some shit yesterday, the overall look isn't anything special except for the long, thick orange hairs all over. Never seen hairs that long and thick, looks pretty cool. Has a nice smell to it but not much of a taste. Overall the high is decent but nothing special. If it wasn't for the crazy hairs it would look like some popcorn(mid). Just a different looking kind of bud.

sounds like some nice kryps
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:51 am

Check this out, Kush dipped in honey oil, rolled in keif, and then cured for up to 3 months, crazy shit.

How do you smoke it? - Page 17 Nug
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:42 am

holy fuckk LA
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:54 am

Crying or Very sad omg i want some!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:34 pm

Wanna play football?

How do you smoke it? - Page 17 Height_1440
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:37 pm

damn that doesn't look real!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:37 pm

pale
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:40 pm

Buds get that big, there is a chance they pressed a bunch of nugs together and made it look like that, I've done that before. Reason I'd say that is the head looks a little off.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:41 pm

it looks like they pushed a bunch of buds together(if it's really that big). That is what I thought looking at it the 1st time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Wouldn't it be a good idea to sticky this thread ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:50 pm

Ali wrote:
Wouldn't it be a good idea to sticky this thread ?

ehhh, yes and no. We know where it is and how to find it. I think we are alright.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:50 pm

just a brick packed together in the shape of a football. Thats one ball I would not fumble haha
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:57 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
just a brick packed together in the shape of a football. Thats one ball I would not fumble haha

Bet I can force that fumble! Two hands soko, two hands lol
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:51 pm

OU wrote:
sokolkevin wrote:

Bet I can force that fumble! Two hands soko, two hands lol

haha you know it stiff arming the whole way. NAh thats one thind I do share often
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:48 am

4/20 coming up this week. I usually smoke more and bigger blunts on this day. You guys ready?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:49 am

OU wrote:
4/20 coming up this week. I usually smoke more and bigger blunts on this day. You guys ready?

YES! lol, blunts blunts blunts
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:53 am

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:

YES! lol, blunts blunts blunts

I wish I could take off work lol, 4/20 was so much cooler when it ment skipping school LOL
We use to skip school and have massive smoke sessions. One year we had about 20 people in 1 house. More blunts then people. It was a great time. Best 4/20 party/get together I have ever been a part of.
We have had some good ones though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you smoke it?
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next